Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez I just posted under a news article about Lucas to check your property... It was marked as spam and deleted. WTH?

:( Must be some stupid fb algorithm. Have you been posting the same thing to a bunch of different places? Prob will pick up if spam if so. Better not post anymore or you’ll get put in fb jail.

If they did we can't discuss it here because that falls under rumor/social media. However, if a local member wants to take a drive and report back I think that would be allowed ;)

However, I'm leaning toward it being nothing at this point. The news would have a crew on scene I think.

Oh shoot should I delete what I said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m on Nextdoor but that’s too far out of my neighborhood apparently :/ ugh
None of the neighborhoods west of oak lawn are saying anything. I know that’s not very helpful tho

Can you go to your settings and see if you can add more neighborhoods further away?

Deleted- SM reference

Can you go to your settings and see if you can add more neighborhoods further away?
I believe someone from the hood you wish to be part of can invite you. i tryed to let myself sign up to it but the WS part of me would not let myself . But if a neighbor invites you you are in as long as you accept the sign up.

I just wanted to comment on two things. One is about Emily being a meth user. I can't say for certain but I've been around meth users my entire life. She looks as if she does use meth. The sunken in cheeks, hallowed eyes, dark eye circles. There is someone else who looks the same, someone who was close to her. Meth can make you behave erratically especially if you have any form of mental illness. My sister is a psychotic depressive. When she is on meth she becomes psychotic depressive with manic tendencies. I wouldn't say that she has been a meth user for a long time because i have seen pics of her where she looked healthy. She doesn't look that way currently. It is a possibility. Also, an addict will use whatever they can get their hands on. They have their drug of choice. Maybe in her case she prefers marijuana. But if someone comes by and wants to smoke some meth with her, she wouldn't turn it down. Same with pills. This is all under the theory that she is an addict and is just my opinion.

Someone was talking earlier about whatever happened having to fit her narrative.
Her jail interview wasn’t that he wandered off but she was edging toward hinting that someone took off with him.
Sooo going down this path. If you want someone to believe it wasn’t you that did it but someone else...are you going to try to take a different path than you normally would?
The average person, will turn right at most opportunities when they don’t have a definite destination in mind, and spiral outward when coming from inside - to make it look like not you, would she have made left turns instead? But the patrol office is almost directly north so that’s kinda ruled out....

Great thoughts-Patrol Office is not busy in between shifts. I’m not so sure that would have hindered her which is why I veer North.

I just wanted to comment on two things. One is about Emily being a meth user. I can't say for certain but I've been around meth users my entire life. She looks as if she does use meth. The sunken in cheeks, hallowed eyes, dark eye circles. There is someone else who looks the same, someone who was close to her. Meth can make you behave erratically especially if you have any form of mental illness. My sister is a psychotic depressive. When she is on meth she becomes psychotic depressive with manic tendencies. I wouldn't say that she has been a meth user for a long time because i have seen pics of her where she looked healthy. She doesn't look that way currently. It is a possibility. Also, an addict will use whatever they can get their hands on. They have their drug of choice. Maybe in her case she prefers marijuana. But if someone comes by and wants to smoke some meth with her, she wouldn't turn it down. Same with pills. This is all under the theory that she is an addict and is just my opinion.

See if weed was legal everywhere ,less people would be exposed to hard drugs. It is time to close the gate.

I can't do this. The suspense is going to make me drive myself crazy. I have 75 cupcakes to make in the morning, so I think I'm going to go to bed. I just hope and pray and hope that it is Lucas. Ready for this ride to be over, and I'm sure his family is just begging for some sort of mercy at this point.

Rest easy, sweet baby. <3

Take care, refresh, make those cupcakes and clear your head. Thanks for all of your input!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting to note...
Elaine Stienfurth....

Police did not have a search warrant for the garage and NEVER LOOKED THERE!!

"The house on Federal Street was searched by authorities at least four times, but only the house."

http://nbc24.com/news/local/steven-king-tells-toledo-police-where-to-find-elaina-steinfurth-remains

Has the ENTIRE RESIDENCE/PROPERTY where Lucas moved, been searched inch by inch???
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

(This makes no sense!)

(Eta: To be more clear in my post, it makes no sense that they searched the house but not the garage...why would they need a separate warrant for the garage? Couldn't they acquire one? Sorry, o/t)

I just had a thought....this is tornado alley and so mobile home parks here all have a storm shelter left unlocked in case of a tornado. Maybe she put him in one knowing that tornados are rare this time of year, plus it’s been cold and we don’t get them until the weather warms up. She might have done that thinking it would be temporary until she could move him later on. It’s a long shot but.....I wish I knew if EG’s kids played any city league or YMCA sports.

Ok. KNSS has removed their story as well.
WHY? Is the question!
It was up for 4 hours.

http://www.knssradio.com/articles/police-body-found-south-wichita

Must not have been a human body.

Moo

I agree. This probably means it was nothing because I don't think two news organizations would remove the story just to keep it under wraps overnight. IMO, they would rather leave the story vague to edit in the morning and be able to claim they reported on it first. JMO.

Yeah, sometimes news posts quick stories based on what they hear on scanner chatter and it later ends up to be nothing. There was another case I was following where the news reported a body, then pulled the story, then later reported the "body" found was a dead turtle. So this could be animal remains for all we know.

(No way!)

I should hope that they would be able to tell a child's body from an animal. Or even an adult, unless it was scattered bones.

It is strange that the media just didn't correct their articles- if it was an animal, I would think they would clarify that instead of pulling the articles off and not stating why.

I can't remember the name, but it was the case of a toddler girl, last seen with her mother smoking a cigarette on the porch.

She was eventually located in the garage of the place they were staying.
I believe she had allegedly gone missing during a nap as well.

Police missed her when searching. IIRC she was in a plastic storage box.

Here are 2 more cases of children that died hidden in the garage.

"The woman called Las Vegas police early Tuesday, telling them her 7-year-old child died in 2015 and the body could be found in the home's garage, according to the local coroner, Calvin Dye Sr. Las Vegas police contacted Centreville officers, who found human remains wrapped in two blankets, Dye said."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/06/coroner-nevada-woman-says-childs-body-in-illinois-garage.html

"Mother had the bodies of 6 babies in the garage."

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-megan-huntsman-babies-20140708-story.html
MOO

I remember that one. The little girl was in a plastic tote in the rafters of the garage. So sad :(

The last video of her toddling on the porch haunts me still!
I guess I blocked her name from my memory.
[emoji22]

Elaina Steinfurth
:(
The link didn't work.
Here is the conversation.
margarita25

I feel your pain....every time I hear police sirens I hope it’s because they have found Lucas. Every time I drive by Chisholm Creek Park, one of my favorite places I’ve gone to for years, I wonder if he’s there and we missed him.

That’s exactly how I feel. Exactly. It’s that sweet face that makes me just want some answers for him and the family. It’s heartbreaking and tremendously sad.

I agree. This probably means it was nothing because I don't think two news organizations would remove the story just to keep it under wraps overnight. IMO, they would rather leave the story vague to edit in the morning and be able to claim they reported on it first. JMO.

Unless LE called them and said please redact as we don't want a circus out here?

Post re: Chapin:: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...7-Feb-2018-6-*Arrest*&p=13960283#post13960283

02-28-2018,*01:41 PM#636
margarita25*

"Sorry if repost:

Pile of rocks prompts police search of Chapin Park for missing Lucas Hernandez
February 28, 2018 12:39 PM
Updated 1 hour 25 minutes ago
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/cri...202636224.html

"A tip to police of a disturbed pile of rocks prompted a police search of Chapin Park on Tuesday afternoon for a boy missing for 11 days.

Someone walking in the area found a pile of rocks on top of ground that may have been disturbed and called police at about 4:45 p.m., Officer Charley Davidson said. Officers investigated the area with the help of police dogs, but nothing associated with the case of missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez was found. Chapin Park is near Hydraulic and MacArthur Road.

This was the fifth park searched by police..."

Very suspicious....moo...going downstairs...

Whatever the case, family needs to be notified first, if this is anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho