Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly.
I know here in Georgia, we don't routinely call them "medics".
We more often say EMT, EMS...
I GUESS it's possible the scanner intake caller had a military background.

I do find it odd that a body was found about the same time a false shooting report was given about a high school close by!

Almost as if to divert attention away from the scene.

This ALL rubs me wrong!
PROBABLY NOTHING to do with Lucas!!!

But, the calling the parents and having them in route???

To the scene of a located BODY???
Do they routinely do that?
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't know how they operate in Wichita but in Topeka I don't think it's like that. I don't think they would notify parents to go to the scene. We also refer to them as EMT's or AMR. But the call did specify a missing child. After that was said, it went silent.

It started here.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=367817

(O/T, not related to Lucas, responding to PB's post about another case:

Oh, I was saying it made no sense that they searched the house 4 times but didn't have a warrant for the garage...wasn't saying your conversation didn't make sense! Sorry for the confusion, I was afraid it would come off that way, my bad! Thank you though for trying to explain :)! )

I don't know how they operate in Wichita but in Topeka I don't think it's like that. I don't think they would notify parents to go to the scene. We also refer to them as EMT's or AMR. But the call did specify a missing child. After that was said, it went silent.

It was the officer that used the word "medic".

I wonder if LE has thought to ask for help from McConnell Air Force base for help to search. Also we have the military that travels here for their drill weekend that might be able to help search too. I know drones have been used by LE and Equusearch, as well as a few private citizens (my friend included), maybe we could ask for people with drones to volunteer their time and help search. Some are better quality then others, but they can cover more territory then we can by foot. We watched the feed from the drone for areas to search further and I was surprised how clear the video taken was. I’m going to ask my friend for any of the footage he got flying his drone from before Lucas went missing. I’m hoping he has it still so we can fly the drone again over the same areas and see any disparities between the two. I haven’t met a drone operator yet that hasn’t logged hours of footage just for kicks and giggles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would someone please check downstairs? There was a news story posted 2 hours ago about a body found tonight in South Wichita but the link is not working for me (may be unrelated to Lucas): http://www.ksn.com/news/local/authorities-investigating-dead-body-found-in-south-wichita/1022383570
All articles were pulled. But, it can be seen using the cached version: http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-b-1
According to authorities, the body was found in the Oaklawn neighborhood

Taking all of this in, and thinking about traveling roads, I’m definitely taking Oliver St south into consideration. No cameras, one street west of Edgemooor, and straight into fields to Derby. Will put this on my list for tomorrow. Banging my head!!!!!!!!ughhh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another case of child protective services not protecting a little one.... :(
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article203349254.html
Kansas child protection agency made a mistake. Then Evan Brewer was killed.

DCF, which investigates reports of child abuse and neglect, kept collecting and compiling reports: that Evan’s mother was regularly high on meth, staying in bed and not feeding him real meals.

And most disturbing: alleging that she was not protecting Evan from her abusive live-in boyfriend, who dragged her by her hair and bragged about choking her and her son. The abuse reached the point that the boy had accidents – he feared walking to the bathroom in the morning because he would have to pass the adults’ bedroom.

The child protection system never removed Evan from the hell described in the records.

I know and they also said "KSN has a crew on the way to the scene." but then pulled it. So, maybe the crew arrived and found nothing to report?

I wondered that too. All around has just been a really weird day in Wichita and surrounding cities.

Oh, I was saying it made no sense that they searched the house 4 times but didn't have a warrant for the garage...wasn't saying your conversation didn't make sense! Sorry for the confusion, I was afraid it would come off that way, my bad! Thank you though for trying to explain :)!
Ok! I agree! If there is a search warrant for a dead child why is the ENTIRE property not included!
The garage was separate form the home I guess.
Moo

With Sat being the 3 week mark and no clue as to where Lucas is it's my opinion that Wichita LE needs to release more information about what they know and don't know. By playing this game of keeping things hush, hush they have hobbled the very people that could have found Lucas by now.

While LE is bound by laws, rules and policies the "citizen police" are not. There is so much more we could do if we knew all the pertinent facts, at this point we're all over the place but with a little direction from LE we could combine our collective brain power to hone in on areas and use our collection energy to search. I mean, heck, just look at all the searching our soldiers in the streets did last weekend. They covered more ground in three days then LE could in 2 weeks.

With Sat being the 3 week mark and no clue as to where Lucas is it's my opinion that Wichita LE needs to release more information about what they know and don't know. By playing this game of keeping things hush, hush they have hobbled the very people that could have found Lucas by now.

While LE is bound by laws, rules and policies the "citizen police" are not. There is so much more we could do if we knew all the pertinent facts, at this point we're all over the place but with a little direction from LE we could combine our collective brain power to hone in on areas and use our collection energy to search. I mean, heck, just look at all the searching our soldiers in the streets did last weekend. They covered more ground in three days then LE could in 2 weeks.

I understand being all over the place. I mentally went to her being on a meth binge and placing him on top of a high school, via roof access, that moved to a brand new location... In my defense it’s right down the street but my goodness. It is confirmed I’m ALL over the place after 20 days. Ha.

Maybe I’m just really slow because it’s past 2am here, but I’m just realizing that the articles that have been removed state that “authorities” and “investigators” are on the scene and “according to authorities, the body was found...” IMO, that eliminates the idea that this was a mistake or the body turned out to be an animal or whatever because LE wouldn’t mix that up. I’m definitely thinking that they may have found Lucas and news stations have been asked to remove any reports online until all of the family members have been notified. Oh sweet, Lucas. So many people are thinking of you.

f8bad0faf6747b0350ac9712dbfd968a.jpg

Maybe I’m just really slow because it’s past 2am here, but I’m just realizing that the articles that have been removed state that “authorities” and “investigators” are on the scene and “according to authorities, the body was found...” IMO, that eliminates the idea that this was a mistake or the body turned out to be an animal or whatever because LE wouldn’t mix that up. I’m definitely thinking that they may have found Lucas and news stations have been asked to remove any reports online until all of the family members have been notified. Oh sweet, Lucas. So many people are thinking of you.

cache.php

I agree a human was found. But if you examine the subheaders, it mentions "buried". So unless she had help I don't think it's related to Lucas and EG. I am very very curious why the body was found. What was the tip off?

I'm out! I need sleep. I'll check in again in the morning after I stare at the thread before opening it... I really hate this.
Lucas, little man, you deserved so much more!

I'm laying here in my son's house because he had to have an MRI on his shoulder and he had to have someone to drive him home today. He's 25. I cherish the memories of him when he was 5, 10, 15...
I can not imagine my life without him in it!!
Needless to say, I am blessed.
My heart aches for everyone that loves Lucas!
To the person/s that caused him pain and suffering, I have nothing to say to you other than,
I hope the rest of your life is spent in Lucas' shoes.
In fact, I hope they nail his little shoe/s to the wall/s of your cell/s!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members