Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree a human was found. But if you examine the subheaders, it mentions "buried". So unless she had help I don't think it's related to Lucas and EG. I am very very curious why the body was found. What was the tip off?

I'm thinking the article listed at the bottom of the screenshot (which says "buried") is from 2011...

(Eta: I did some googling on body found and came across some UNRELATED things I did not want to see which reeeeeeally upset me before bed so not going to investigate further. We will know soon enough.)

Do we have any other missing people it could be? Or is this likely someone not reported?

I'm thinking the article listed at the bottom of the screenshot (which says "buried") is from 2011...

(Eta: I did some googling on body found and came across some UNRELATED things I did not want to see which reeeeeeally upset me before bed so not going to investigate further. We will know soon enough.)

Yes, sorry, that was a bad place to cut off the picture. Only the first 2 article links are the one from tonight.

And so sorry you found unwanted things, I hope you can go to your happy place and get some rest :(

Yes, sorry, that was a bad place to cut off the picture. Only the first 2 article links are the one from tonight.

And so sorry you found unwanted things, I hope you can go to your happy place and get some rest :(

(-Thank you. The dark souls out there, who can do such awful things...:( )

Love and Light.

Do we have any other missing people it could be? Or is this likely someone not reported?

I’m not sure exact numbers but I know there’s more. Oaklawn isn’t a good area either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(-Thank you. The dark souls out there, who can do such awful things...:( )

Love and Light.
But there's a whole lot of us goodsies out there too. ;)

I’m not sure exact numbers but I know there’s more. Oaklawn isn’t a good area either.
BTK was from there, right?

BTK was from there, right?

BTK lived in Park City when he was finally caught. Not sure if he grew up in Oaklawn though. This is an example of the area. Not sure how accurate this site is in regards to data but will give you an idea. I mentored the sweetest boy down there years ago. I was pregnant with my oldest and he’s now 16 so it’s been awhile but I didn’t get the warm fuzzies during the day, definitely not at night. Education was rated as a F which is so sad.
6cbad6cf0f35eb2973838a757123b8d5.jpg
80b8681c18a9449cd09dbe9dce2ff2c3.jpg

I wonder if LE has thought to ask for help from McConnell Air Force base for help to search. Also we have the military that travels here for their drill weekend that might be able to help search too. I know drones have been used by LE and Equusearch, as well as a few private citizens (my friend included), maybe we could ask for people with drones to volunteer their time and help search. Some are better quality then others, but they can cover more territory then we can by foot. We watched the feed from the drone for areas to search further and I was surprised how clear the video taken was. I’m going to ask my friend for any of the footage he got flying his drone from before Lucas went missing. I’m hoping he has it still so we can fly the drone again over the same areas and see any disparities between the two. I haven’t met a drone operator yet that hasn’t logged hours of footage just for kicks and giggles.

They did this in Mariah Woods case, people from the base helped search.

Still following marking spot can't believe it's up to #10

I guess that it's pretty clear everyone believes Lucas won't be found alive.
I'm not surprised that LE and Tim Miller believe that.
It's just so sad that family also believes it, without confirmation.
No family should ever have to hope the body of a 5 year old boy turns up.
Just so wrong.

I guess that it's pretty clear everyone believes Lucas won't be found alive.
I'm not surprised that LE and Tim Miller believe that.
It's just so sad that family also believes it, without confirmation.
No family should ever have to hope the body of a 5 year old boy turns up.
Just so wrong.

Totally agree. With that said though, I think it's kinder to be honest with the family otherwise they carry a false hope with them that will eventually eat them up. I think it's better to be honest and let them grieve in whatever way possible under the circumstances if they so choose. I always think of poor Noreen Gosch in these types of situations, she went completely over the deep end doing mental gymnastics to prove to herself and everyone else that Johnny Gosch is still alive.

Yeah, sometimes news posts quick stories based on what they hear on scanner chatter and it later ends up to be nothing. There was another case I was following where the news reported a body, then pulled the story, then later reported the "body" found was a dead turtle. So this could be animal remains for all we know.

I remember that!!!

Ok guys, checking in for the night shift. (Got my google alerts on)

The KNSS 98.7 radio still has it up, though there is literally no information about it.

http://www.knssradio.com/articles/police-body-found-south-wichita

I'm thinking adult since it simply says body vs body of a child.

That area is beyond sketchy. Murders are not unheard of, drugs in general as well as drug houses in that neighborhood are plentiful.

ETA: It's near the back of the Emery BMX Park, another surprisingly sketchy hangout/area despite being geared towards kids (BMX, remote controlled car area, decent playground) which is why I mentioned it a few threads back.

I remember reading your description of this place and thinking it was a brilliant spot to mention, especially in a seedy neighborhood. Big uh oh moment

They did this in Mariah Woods case, people from the base helped search.

Didn't a weird headline false news story happen like this in her case too? Can't remember if she was, in fact, reported as found shortly after or if it was a total false alarm there, too. Or another case altogether.

Do you think anyone is really looking in that area at this point? With so much focus on the parks and rural areas it could possibly be missed? I would think it would be caught myself.

Sitting here tonight racking my brain, trying to live in that grey area, and wishing Lucas was home with the family that loves him. I’m a fixer and can’t fix this. Probably why I’m where I’m at tonight. Maybe I need another timeout tonight. Haha

Websleuths are looking hard, so somebody’s looking. Bless our sleuths on the ground!

Literally every link to the "body found" has been pulled. Sure makes you wonder why.

Websleuths are looking hard, so somebody’s looking. Bless our sleuths on the ground!

Yes to this! It's hard once LE stops searching (even if you realize they're probably still very active on the case) Texas Equusearch left (temporarily)
It's so awesome that we have concerned citizens/websleuthers out there searching daily, even during their lunch hours/on their way to and from work! Dedication at it's finest!

Take care, refresh, make those cupcakes and clear your head. Thanks for all of your input!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feeling much better this morning, thank you!!

I thought about something else, too.

We're all brainstorming ideas of where she could have put him, etc. But... what if she learned a "lesson" from CA if she followed along with that case? What if he is hidden somewhere, but she made it look like an accident, or like he hurt himself somehow when he wandered off. Where does that take your brain if you think about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744