DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what VI had to say about the dogs and scent:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?174197-

That just takes me to his profile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she had help too. I'm just thinking, "if" she was on something and not thinking straight she would call someone close to her for help. Give this a serious thought, what close person would she call and where is that person from. What hiding places would that person know?

I think she had help too. I'm just thinking, "if" she was on something and not thinking straight she would call someone close to her for help. Give this a serious thought, what close person would she call and where is that person from. What hiding places would that person know?

My problem wrapping my mind around her having help is, why hasn’t one thrown the other under the bus yet, we are coming up on 3 Weeks. It just seems to me that the prisoners dilemma would come into play if that was the case...

If she had help in disposing of the body it was most likely someone she knows that isn't very well acquainted with her other friends (I would say not at all). It would have to be someone that doesn't get ruffled by anything and wouldn't cave and was fairly 100% positive they weren't going to be connected to this case.
IDK and jmo

If she had help in disposing of the body it was most likely someone she knows that isn't very well acquainted with her other friends. It would have to be someone that doesn't get ruffled by anything and wouldn't cave and was fairly 100% positive they weren't going to be connected to this case.
IDK and jmo

-or-
Someone who didn’t know what they were getting rid of and doesn’t check and doesn’t ask questions...
That’s the only thing that makes sense in my head anyway [emoji53]

If she had help in disposing of the body it was most likely someone she knows that isn't very well acquainted with her other friends (I would say not at all). It would have to be someone that doesn't get ruffled by anything and wouldn't cave and was fairly 100% positive they weren't going to be connected to this case.
IDK and jmo
Like family?
If they helped you, you wouldn't throw them under the bus.
A friend? Maybe.
I just can't get past the fact that she had contact with LE and poof, Lucas is gone!
Isn't it kinda obvious that may well have been what set her off?

So puzzling!!!
WHERE IS LUCAS???

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Like family?
If they helped you, you wouldn't throw them under the bus.
A friend? Maybe.
I just can't get past the fact that she had contact with LE and poof, Lucas is gone!
Isn't it kinda obvious that may well have been what set her off?

So puzzling!!!
WHERE IS LUCAS???

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

NOT family imo

Not set on the idea of her having help, but if she did, (trying to put myself in that person's shoes) I would be greatly fearing getting in trouble/found to be connected, but so far, no Lucas and all signs point towards Emily sticking to her shower/nap/disappeared sometime between 3-6 story, therefore, that person might not see a reason to need to come forward.
Unless Emily changes her story and starts finger-pointing, they might not feel inclined to come forward with their story
*All of this is JMO/speculating IF there was another person involved*

Not set on the idea of her having help, but if she did, (trying to put myself in that person's shoes) I would be greatly fearing getting in trouble/found to be connected, but so far, no Lucas and all signs point towards Emily sticking to her shower/nap/disappeared sometime between 3-6 story, therefore, that person might not see a reason to need to come forward.
Unless Emily changes her story and starts finger-pointing, they might not feel inclined to come forward with their story
*All of this is JMO/speculating IF there was another person involved*

But that’s the prisoners dilemma... is she talking? What’s she saying? Is she telling them?
Meanwhile on her end it’s ‘what if they’re talking RIGHT NOW’
Especially with her in jail, neither has any way to know...
Which just becomes worse over time - which makes me think either everyone involved is cold as ice, or it’s just one person
JMO

My problem wrapping my mind around her having help is, why hasn’t one thrown the other under the bus yet, we are coming up on 3 Weeks. It just seems to me that the prisoners dilemma would come into play if that was the case...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
Bc if it as me and I needed help, I'm going to call someone very close to me, family. In my case that would be my sister. In this case, I'm not thinking sister, but still really close family. Now in my scenerio, my sister has a lot to lose, a son, husband etc. She's not going to throw me under the bus, especially bc there is no body yet. Now after he's found a could that happening but not yet. Where did they spend time, where did other live. Where did they grow up? Just a thought. But I know if I was high, I've never been high but drunk, and thinking straight and didn't know what to do, I'd call my sister. She wouldn't tell on me and I wouldn't tell on her.

Bringing this over from thread 9:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...7-Feb-2018-9-*Arrest*&p=13978697#post13978697
Kadoober said:
Her knuckles weren't visible in her interview, it was when she appeared for court.

http://abc7chicago.com/stepmother-ap...g-boy/3150358/

ETA - wow. Most of the stills I have seen of her knuckles have been zoomed in and it's hard to tell what's up. They looked very bruised even just in the still at the article linked above.
frown.gif

I'm going to hope she was punching the walls in jail.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...7-Feb-2018-9-*Arrest*&p=13979279#post13979279
GigTu said:
I think it's shadows and lighting. Her hands do not looked injured, at all, to me.

From the video
attachment.php
We need to stop stating that her hands were injured or scraped as if it's fact. It seems untrue, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member