Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem wrapping my mind around her having help is, why hasn’t one thrown the other under the bus yet, we are coming up on 3 Weeks. It just seems to me that the prisoners dilemma would come into play if that was the case...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is JMO and nothing else, but IF she had help and that person has a whole lot to lose then I would imagine they would never throw her under the bus. They’d go to their grave defending her innocence just so they wouldn’t also be caught.

Maybe that person initially helped because they’ve always defended Emily no matter what she’s done in life. Maybe that person wanted to protect Emily because they knew she was already in hot water with the older kids dad because of what happened 2/4. If that person already has a strong history of defending all of Emily’s wrongdoings then it wouldn’t be a stretch to think they’d also help poor, poor Emily with this awful accident that she didn’t deserve (sarcasm).

This is JUST MY OPINION and should not be considered “verified information” in any way, shape, or form!

My problem wrapping my mind around her having help is, why hasn’t one thrown the other under the bus yet, we are coming up on 3 Weeks. It just seems to me that the prisoners dilemma would come into play if that was the case...
Maybe the person she was with has a lot of dirt on her. Maybe she is waiting to see if this all just "goes away", with hope Lucas isn't found.

KAKE - officer looks pretty serious. Geez. The anticipation is killing me.

This is JMO and nothing else, but IF she had help and that person has a whole lot to lose then I would imagine they would never throw her under the bus. They’d go to their grave defending her innocence just so they wouldn’t also be caught.

Maybe that person initially helped because they’ve always defended Emily no matter what she’s done in life. Maybe that person wanted to protect Emily because they knew she was already in hot water with the older kids dad because of what happened 2/4. If that person already has a strong history of defending all of Emily’s wrongdoings then it wouldn’t be a stretch to think they’d also help poor, poor Emily with this awful accident that she didn’t deserve (sarcasm).

This is JUST MY OPINION and should not be considered “verified information” in any way, shape, or form!

/my thoughts as well. I have nothing to back this up, but you know- blood is thicker than water (in most cases). Not to mention this person could of been involved in a lot more than just helping hide Lucas in the past. JMO MOO Speculation only on my part.

What happened on 2/4 with EG other kids, and/or their Dad? I am trying to keep up, but I must have missed this?

NOT family imo

/my thoughts as well. I have nothing to back this up, but you know- blood is thicker than water (in most cases). Not to mention this person could of been involved in a lot more than just helping hide Lucas in the past. JMO MOO Speculation only on my part.

My thoughts too.

Regarding the KAKE announcement - just in case anyone was/is unable to listen... this is what was said.

Three things - bank robbery yesterday morning, street closures for marathon, and 20th anniversary engineering expo.

Robbery at 2900 S. Oliver. Thursday at 11:15am, officers responded, they made contact with 41 year old female, employee, unknown suspect, handed a note demanding money. Cash was provided, then he fled. No injuries reported. Suspect, unknown b/m, in 30's, 6'1, 230#. Photos of suspect posted on FB page and Twitter page.

I stopped listening. Nothing about Lucas. Gonna see if someone asks questions at the end, but I doubt they will cover anything as it would appear there's no new news.

When the speaker told what he was going to talk about today, he did not mention Lucas. Maybe he will be asked questions concerning Lucas later.
Currently talking about a bank robber.
:moo:

ETA: he is saying to call the tipline...says there were a lot of officers who responded...

I’m picking up what your putting down and I think we’re on the same page here. I asked about a particular area of town in the last thread (maybe 2 threads ago) for just that reason. A couple people said that it’s an unlikely place given the strong police presence and the houses being close together (if I’m remembering correctly). I just hope that particular house has been searched well...for evidence at least, if not anything more.

Reporter asked for updates on Lucas.

Continuing to investigate. Asking for community to provide information.
They are working with TES, continue to ask for assistance with information if available. Call in any tips.

NOT family imo

I’m picking up what your putting down and I think we’re on the same page here. I asked about a particular area of town in the last thread (maybe 2 threads ago) for just that reason. A couple people said that it’s an unlikely place given the strong police presence and the houses being close together (if I’m remembering correctly). I just hope that particular house has been searched well...for evidence at least, if not anything more.

I wouldn't hide anybody in the city for fear of someone founding them fast. IMO i would go deep into the country that I'm familiar with.

Yes!

Hmmm... country... rural...

Andover? Derby?
Where else am I missing?

Opening up Google Maps now...

NOT family imo

Yes!

Definitely!!

I will spend my weekend thinking about Lucas hugging my 5 year old son and praying for all the family and searchers.
Let this weekend be the weekend Lucas is found and laid to rest properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member