Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Websleuths are looking hard, so somebody’s looking. Bless our sleuths on the ground!

Oh for sure. I’m here in Wichita myself and know that things are being covered. Thankful for everyone’s efforts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My problem wrapping my mind around her having help is, why hasn’t one thrown the other under the bus yet, we are coming up on 3 Weeks. It just seems to me that the prisoners dilemma would come into play if that was the case...

What if that person stood to lose everything by telling, because by doing so, their relationship to EG would be revealed?

Just spinning my wheels. I think she likely has a history of being unfaithful. What if she's involved with someone who has a family?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I hope if she had help that person realizes that they would be charged with accessory to Murder. jmo

I hope if she had help that person realizes that they would be charged with accessory to Murder. jmo
If we are talking about a sociopath or two, no they wouldn't be worried about anything.

If we are talking about a sociopath or two, no they wouldn't be worried about anything.
So true. But some people do these kinds of things out of "love" and trying to protect someone who is very significant in their lives.

jmo

This is JMO and nothing else, but IF...

...poor, poor Emily with this awful accident that she didn’t deserve (sarcasm).

This is JUST MY OPINION and should not be considered “verified information” in any way, shape, or form!

Her: :violin:

Us:. :puke:

I never have the right words. I'm so sorry you are here with us, but you are kind of awesome.

You: :hero:

Us again: :grouphug: (I think that is you there, in yellow, without your cape)

I don't think EG had any help, because she would have to call someone possibly. If LE checked her call record I would think they talked to people on her call list. This is presuming they checked her phone. jmo moo

That's why they would remain silent!

It's a big IF she had help... if so, probably not someone who was intoxicated at the time.
A sober person also free from "street" drugs (at the time of involvement) would be a better bet I'd think. Especially when it came to not saying anything. And recalling exactly what happened as soon as they knew about it whether EG's recall is changed by drug use etc. Which would make it easier to not trip up or leave any tells or drop any strange thoughts into conversations.
jmo:moo:

With Sat being the 3 week mark and no clue as to where Lucas is it's my opinion that Wichita LE needs to release more information about what they know and don't know. By playing this game of keeping things hush, hush they have hobbled the very people that could have found Lucas by now.

While LE is bound by laws, rules and policies the "citizen police" are not. There is so much more we could do if we knew all the pertinent facts, at this point we're all over the place but with a little direction from LE we could combine our collective brain power to hone in on areas and use our collection energy to search. I mean, heck, just look at all the searching our soldiers in the streets did last weekend. They covered more ground in three days then LE could in 2 weeks.

I agree. The da may prevent some info release. But it’s time. If they don’t do something to reenergize it will look bad. I support LE 1000% and after 72 hours it’s very unlikely he’s alive. But it’s time to ease the torture and pain to his family. Time to put out their theory of the disappearance find him and end it. They can hold enough back for their purpose. The public may not have rights but emotionally the community deserves resolution.

I don't think EG had any help, because she would have to call someone possibly. If LE checked her call record I would think they talked to people on her call list. This is presuming they checked her phone. jmo moo

Would if she was with them already? She wouldn't need to call. I have a sneaky suspicion this didn't happen at EG's home. JMO MOO Speculation

Hmmm... country... rural...

Andover? Derby?
Where else am I missing?

Opening up Google Maps now...

Mulvane, El Dorado, Maize, Goddard.... heck soon as you’re outside the city limits it’s just open spaces in every direction....

Just a thought...throw away phone? JMO

Would if she was with them already? She wouldn't need to call. I have a sneaky suspicion this didn't happen at EG's home. JMO MOO Speculation

I don't think it happened at the house either or they would have gone over it with a fine tooth comb. LE is smart! imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1