Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know for sure that there was physical contact by LE, as opposed to written charges after the fact? Tia. I know there was the document with the address, etc...

I don't see how it could be any other way.
Wouldn't that be some sort of false charge if it was written up after Lucas went missing?
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If evidence was reviewed on 2/21 as part of the ongoing investigation into the missing child 2/17, that proved EG endangered any children from 4pm-6 on 2/16 then there is nothing nefarious there. LEOs don't join the force for the paperwork, I'm thinking.

I think we have the 2/21 (date of arrest) paperwork that was marked as on view or something. Date of incident was 2/16 and may have been input into the wrong box initially.

Imho, LE didn't know until 2/21 (ironically at 18:16, around the same exact time that Lucas was reported missing, or a ppwk anomaly because of the original case being brought to LE attention at that time?) that there was evidence of endangerment on 2/16 from 4pm - 6pm and made the arrest promptly.

Was this an error that the family court is working on? Was this a tip? Who knows, but while I wouldn't be surprised to hear this was a family services delay/error in forwarding the important info to the right people (in this state, at this time), I don't believe LE coverup based on this one hand written police incident report. Jmo

I’m picking up what your putting down and I think we’re on the same page here. I asked about a particular area of town in the last thread (maybe 2 threads ago) for just that reason. A couple people said that it’s an unlikely place given the strong police presence and the houses being close together (if I’m remembering correctly). I just hope that particular house has been searched well...for evidence at least, if not anything more.

I remember this from yesterday as well. Possibly Delano/downtown area? [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has media mentioned why they posted about a body found??

Something about the timeline bothers me. Has it ever been verified that her visitation with her boys was every other weekend? I read that somewhere and I can’t find it now. Tia

About the 2 butterfly pins:
https://www.pinterest.com/emilyaglass/
They are quotes about life. The meaning of life so to speak.From this link: https://www.universeofsymbolism.com/butterfly-symbolism.html
I take these snips:
"The journey of transformation the Butterfly symbolizes requires going deep into the cocoon of meditation and letting all fears and old wounds be released one by one, so that transformation can take place... in the cocoon you experience release and the freedom from what has held you back.."
"We can only imagine the thoughts of the caterpillar as he enters the cocoon, as he makes contact with the essence of his spirit self. The moment he enters the cocoon he has let everything he has ever known be left behind as he embraces the rapture of transcendence and complete re-birth. He has surrendered and he is ready,"

I find butterflies to be beautiful also. Just wondering out loud what they meant or could still symbolize to EG. Perhaps no more than her pin of chicken stuffed potatoes:blushing:.
jmo

Just a thought...throw away phone? JMO

If we're talking about a throw away phone, I think that would point to premeditation, and I don't think this was premeditated. JMO.

Interesting, thank you. I can't read the article without paying for a subscription, but if I have time and I can figure it out, I'll look for your post.

Oh, sorry it's just about a group in Wichita that paints rocks and hides them in parks for others to find. When people find the rocks they are supposed to post a picture of the rock they found and then rehide them someplace else OR hide a new painted rock in it's place. This is an activity that seems to be going on in many cities nationwide and that is why I thought of it because my friends with young kids all participate. The article is just about the specific rock painting group in Wichita. Here's a link with the "rules" https://wichita.citymomsblog.com/around-wichita/kindness-rocks/

As for my previous post there's not much more to it than what I put here. I hadn't seen that EG had a pin when I suggested she might have been doing this activity so thanks for finding that!

FWIW, I looked at EG's Pinterest boards this morning. I didn't find it useful, but maybe someone else here can glean something from it. Unfortunately, her most recent pin was 22 weeks ago and she just has nine boards.

https://www.pinterest.com/emilyaglass/

(Spelling, capitalization and punctuation of board names are hers, not mine.)

1) Kids – Last pin 22 weeks ago / 9 pins total including rock painting, pre-school printables, misc. baby items such as a shopping cart liner, bottle station, Dockatot and fabric baby gate.

2) Love and light-Empath~BornThisWay – Last pin 31 weeks ago / 2 pins total – both regarding the symbolic and spiritual meaning of butterflies.

3) art – Last pin 33 weeks ago / 47 pins total – most are to do with painting, but also photo transfer, Easter eggs, wooden necklace…lots of moons, trees and water.

4) FOOD – Last pin 2 years ago / 5 pins total – 2 pasta dishes, strawberry Santa’s, chicken stuffed baked potatoes and parmesan crusted chicken.

5) jewelry – Last pin 2 years ago / 3 pins total – all bracelets. Two with feather charms, one with an anchor. Shades of blue and/or green in all.

6) travel – Last pin 2 years ago / 31 pins total – All New Mexico and all “uploaded by user.” Many duplicates.

7) future projects – Last pin 2 years ago / 1 pin – pillows in shades of blue and green.

8) Choose this proven way to make money – Last pin 4 years ago – 0 Pins currently.

9) clothes – Last pin 5 years ago / 4 pins – All Princess Vera Wang (Facebook App) outfits, predominate colors are grey and black.

So, I came away with:

She pinned to her Kids, Love&Light and Art boards the most recently.
She pinned more to her art board than any other, and secondly, to travel.
She seems to like trees, moons, water and blues/greens.
She seems to like grey and black clothing.

JMO/MOO

:thinking::confused::dunno:

Good stuff, PommyMommy, thanks.

(That's wierd, Love and Light, I just said that last night...yikes...anyway o/t...)

So jumping off this oost, first thing that stands out is the painted rocks. Upstream I remember some discussion of this, how people leave them around ror something?

I had to Google docatot, appears to be a baby lounger.

Maybe she marked Lucas' grave with a painted rock?

Re: #3 lots of trees and water

She may believe she is. But I don’t think a true empath could willfully hurt someone else. Or stand idly by while someone else did. JMO

Look at her FB groups. I dig into them. I believe she thinks she is.

Oh, sorry it's just about a group in Wichita that paints rocks and hides them in parks for others to find. When people find the rocks they are supposed to post a picture of the rock they found and then rehide them someplace else OR hide a new painted rock in it's place. This is an activity that seems to be going on in many cities nationwide and that is why I thought of it because my friends with young kids all participate. The article is just about the specific rock painting group in Wichita. Here's a link with the "rules" https://wichita.citymomsblog.com/around-wichita/kindness-rocks/

As for my previous post there's not much more to it than what I put here. I hadn't seen that EG had a pin when I suggested she might have been doing this activity so thanks for finding that!
Looks so fun!!! Aren't some locals painting Batman rocks and leaving them around for Lucas?:loveyou:

Something about the timeline bothers me. Has it ever been verified that her visitation with her boys was every other weekend? I read that somewhere and I can’t find it now. Tia

I don't think we've had verification on their visiting schedule.

We have them playing by the neighbor on the 11th. We have an incident from the 4th. And I think it says in there that he called her the day after he realized her BFs son had been reported missing to see if she wanted to reschedule her parenting time.

So, maybe we do have some verification of weekly Sunday parenting time.

That would help explain why by 6:00 Saturday she would be compelled to report Lucas as missing.

eta link to video of news story with incident from 4th. http://www.kwch.com/video/?vid=475607173

Interesting, thank you. I can't read the article without paying for a subscription, but if I have time and I can figure it out, I'll look for your post.

Clear your browser's cache and cookies and you should be able to read the article without a subscription. ;)

I don't think it has ever been verified if it was weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, all weekend, just one overnight, no overnight etc.

I believe it was possibly weekly because the court documents from the ex (a member here re-type them as a Google doc to be easier to read) mentions the "incident" with JH and the son as occuring on Feb 4th (a Sunday) and then mentions
"On Saturday, February 17, 2017 I saw on the news that the respondent reported her boyfriend’s son, Lucas Hernandez, age 5 years old, missing while in her care.
I called the respondent concerning her parenting time scheduled for the next day and she agreed to reschedule."

So, it seems she was supposed to get them again on Feb. 18th. (Sunday, the day after Lucas was reported missing)

The neighbor reported seeing/meeting Lucas and the older boys while outside playing on the 11th? (Another Sunday) So if the two older boys were definitely her boys, It appears she gets them each Sunday. JMO

I don't think we've had verification on their visiting schedule.

We have them playing by the neighbor on the 11th. We have an incident from the 4th. And I think it says in there that he called her the day after he realized her BFs son had been reported missing to see if she wanted to reschedule her parenting time.

So, maybe we do have some verification of weekly Sunday parenting time.

That would help explain why by 6:00 Saturday she would be compelled to report Lucas as missing.

eta link to video of news story with incident from 4th. http://www.kwch.com/video/?vid=475607173

Indeed. I need to roll the timeline around in my head for a bit...
in the court papers he says that when he called her after the 2/4 incident, she said she had kicked JH out... and then Lucas was there when the boys came on 2/11...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member