Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think EG is an Empath? Just asking because of her Pinterest board entitled, "Love and light-Empath~BornThisWay."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/emotional-freedom/201602/10-traits-empathic-people-share

https://www.pinterest.com/emilyaglass/
I think he likes to think of herself as an empath, and she enjoys projecting a persona of an empath.

I don't think an actual empath would ever cause harm to a child, or be able to send a child off to a place where they were constantly hurt though.

She is no empath.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I just had a thought....this is tornado alley and so mobile home parks here all have a storm shelter left unlocked in case of a tornado. Maybe she put him in one knowing that tornados are rare this time of year, plus it’s been cold and we don’t get them until the weather warms up. She might have done that thinking it would be temporary until she could move him later on. It’s a long shot but.....I wish I knew if EG’s kids played any city league or YMCA sports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a dream about Lucas last night. He had been taken by someone while EG was sleeping. They took Lucas to their home in mobile home park. Lucas was healing, thriving and happy. The person who took him had only good intentions. They didn’t notify authorities because they wanted EG to sweat it out in jail for a while. If only......

Indeed. I need to roll the timeline around in my head for a bit...
in the court papers he says that when he called her after the 2/4 incident, she said she had kicked JH out... and then Lucas was there when the boys came on 2/11...

Yup. We tossed that one around six ways to Sunday a couple of threads ago. JH and EG definitely were on the lease together at the new place, so any kicking out she said or did was just posturing seemed to be the consensus.

Her: :violin:

Us:. :puke:

I never have the right words. I'm so sorry you are here with us, but you are kind of awesome.

You: :hero:

Us again: :grouphug: (I think that is you there, in yellow, without your cape)

Ummm- your words are perrrrfect!!

Good stuff, PommyMommy, thanks.

(That's wierd, Love and Light, I just said that last night...yikes...anyway o/t...)

So jumping off this oost, first thing that stands out is the painted rocks. Upstream I remember some discussion of this, how people leave them around ror something?

I had to Google docatot, appears to be a baby lounger.

Maybe she marked Lucas' grave with a painted rock?

Re: #3 lots of trees and water

Do you know why she apparently visited New Mexico two years ago (assuming those are HER pictures on the travel board)?

jmo

FLA - I know you may not be able to answer this, but does Emily have ties to any known homeless people here in Wichita?

I think he likes to think of herself as an empath, and she enjoys projecting a persona of an empath.

I don't think an actual empath would ever cause harm to a child, or be able to send a child off to a place where they were constantly hurt though.

She is no empath.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thank you. Just for the record, I agree, but I also have limited knowledge of the subject.

JMO

FLA - I know you may not be able to answer this, but does Emily have ties to any known homeless people here in Wichita?

I'm sorry, I don't know.

I’m picking up what your putting down and I think we’re on the same page here. I asked about a particular area of town in the last thread (maybe 2 threads ago) for just that reason. A couple people said that it’s an unlikely place given the strong police presence and the houses being close together (if I’m remembering correctly). I just hope that particular house has been searched well...for evidence at least, if not anything more.

Yesss!!!

So, I came across this on a site called Klout. Never heard of it before, so I created a profile to verify that the interests listed were selected by Emily and they definitely were.

e0409e29e5923931421f4fc7ba632fee.jpg

So, I came across this on a site called Klout. Never heard of it before, so I created a profile to verify that the interests listed were selected by Emily and they definitely were.

cache.php

Glad it's not a site like linkedin. Those aren't all necessarily interests that would snag her a job. jmo :blushing:

Would if she was with them already? She wouldn't need to call. I have a sneaky suspicion this didn't happen at EG's home. JMO MOO Speculation
Sadly until a trial we won’t know for certain. I just hope his family is emotionally prepared for the reality of the end. I don’t understand the lack of empathy in criminals who don’t resolve the pain for families. EGs family certainly not bailing her out. And I know she would simply be charged and rearrested but as far as I have read I have not seen much defensive posturing from them. It makes me ask what they might know or suspect.

Until LE SAYS MORE IT APPEARS THIS IS QUIETLY SLIDING INTO A COLD CASE MODE. THATS SO VERYSAD V

That is my biggest fear, Charliegizmo49. My biggest fear. Cold case makes me even more angry.

I keep trying to brainstorm new ideas, new locations, new thoughts. Sadly... I have nothing. Nothing at all. I just wish she would talk. She knows SOMETHING. Hopefully she'll slip up soon, somehow, somewhere.

When does EG go to court again? Is it next week? I guess we will find out if she has a court appointed attorney or hired one then.

If she makes bail maybe LE will put some of their cards on the table then. We can only hope.

Would if she was with them already? She wouldn't need to call. I have a sneaky suspicion this didn't happen at EG's home. JMO MOO Speculation
Agreed!!!

When does EG go to court again? Is it next week? I guess we will find out if she has a court appointed attorney or hired one then.

If she makes bail maybe LE will put some of their cards on the table then. We can only hope.

March 13 is her next appearance.

JMO
I keep going back and watching that jail interview.

The part where she hints and says something like she is "not quite there yet" or "not quite ready" to give all the answers.

She knows IMO and its so frustrating that she is not saying more.

Also the way she keeps putting her head down in shame during the interview is a tell tale sign that she knows more than she is saying.
I wish she would come to her senses and tell all she knows.

There is one part where she is talking about how the young boy would get hurt when playing with older cousins and all of a sudden she shifts to or cooking in kitchen.

I have to wonder if something happened while she was cooking.

She needs to come clean and tell all IMO.
Or the bolded part...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member