Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like we're starting to ask the same questions we covered in theasds 1-2.

As much as I hate to limit my thinking box, I feel like we should follow LE and TES lead and focus on parks.

They clearly know a lot more than they're sharing. They have someone behind bars, they've carefully toyed with the charges, and JH et al are completely silent. TES did not bring their resources out here and spend all that time on a wild hunch. There's something to it.

And VIs here told us to focus on the dark hours of Feb 16 - 17.

Let's get back to park talk. Swingsets have tan bark, rubber, gravel, all easy to dig up. Trees have hollows. Rocks have holes. Culverts and ravines have brush and ground cover. Maybe there's some spot at one of these parks that has a small shaft or pit. Where can you hide a flimsy, long 45 lb .... I can't say it.... in those parks without a shovel or ladder?

Based on her behavior, it's clear EG has a stunted emotional foundation. She is slightly narcissistic, so she probably reacts like a teen because she falls back on that thinking pattern.

So let's figure this out with good old fashioned sleuthing. If you're a local and you have access to a teenager who has access to these parks amd surrounding areas, why not get them in on this by making a list of places they'd hide something they wouldn't want their patents to find.

Since it's a disturbing concept, make it a game or something. But make sure they don't think you're trying to trick them or they won't help. LoL :giggle:

Come on guys, let's put on our thinking caps on, open out Google maps, and really find some spots to search.
Thanks for helping us refocus! You are so right.
The only thing that sticks in my mind is how Tim Miller and TES focused so many precious hours looking for Caylee in parks :(.
When she was right up the road.
jmo

It looks like we're starting to ask the same questions we covered in theasds 1-2.

As much as I hate to limit my thinking box, I feel like we should follow LE and TES lead and focus on parks.

They clearly know a lot more than they're sharing. They have someone behind bars, they've carefully toyed with the charges, and JH et al are completely silent. TES did not bring their resources out here and spend all that time on a wild hunch. There's something to it.

Let's get back to park talk. Swingsets have tan bark, rubber, gravel, all easy to dig up. Trees have hollows. Rocks have holes. Culverts and ravines have brush and ground cover. Maybe there's some spot at one of these parks that has a small shaft or pit. Where can you hide a flimsy, long 45 lb .... I can't say it.... in those parks without a shovel or ladder?

Based on her behavior, it's clear EG has a stunted emotional foundation. She is slightly narcissistic, so she probably reacts like a teen because she falls back on that thinking pattern.

So let's figure this out with good old fashioned sleuthing. If you're a local and you have access to a teenager who has access to these parks amd surrounding areas, why not get them in on this by making a list of places they'd hide something they wouldn't want their patents to find.

Since it's a disturbing concept, make it a game or something. But make sure they don't think you're trying to trick them or they won't help. LoL :giggle:

Come on guys, let's put on our thinking caps on, open out Google maps, and really find some spots to search.

Ive been trying to remember past cases of where people actually hid the bodies and in one case the murderer had the most interesting spot I had ever heard of. He put multiple bodies down a hollowed out tree. He had to climb up the tree a little ways to get to the opening and then dumped them down into the tree.

If he had not confessed and shown LE where the bodies were I really doubt they ever would have been found. LE had to saw down the tree to get the bodies out. If I remember right I think he even killed and threw their dog down that tree.

Not sure if she knew anyone who was good at climbing trees or did any climbing with safety harnesses or a ladder would even do it.

Also I know Tim and TES is trying to resolve a hot lead for another family right now and said he would be back very soon. Didn't they just search one day for Lucas so far?
jmo

I hate to be a buzz kill, but I also hate to see this thread closed for clean-up when we're just waiting on any new information to be able to dissect.

I'm pretty sure only EG can be openly sleuthed on the thread. :(

Casting even hypothetical suspicions elsewhere seems frowned upon.

I don't know if those are some of the questions being rehashed from the first couple of threads, but I agree we should stick with LE and VI info.

Are any pictures of the rocks she or the kids painted available to post here? Tia.

Is there a list anywhere of just the parks that have been searched?

Is there a list anywhere of just the parks that have been searched?

Off the top of my head Chisolm (GPNC), Harrison, Chapin, Glen Dey, forgot the last one, oh Cottonwood.

(Dang, not bad Magz)

Does anyone know if the place she was staying had a septic tank ?

Or is there one real close to where she was with the kids?

Septic tanks give me the creeps and the one I have definitely has a large enough opening for a small child to fit through once the lid is taken off.

Some lids have locks and if she locked it back then she could have easily hidden the boy down in one because nobody hardly opens them unless they are being drained by a tanker truck.

Some have a handle attached to a heavy lid and you have to pry it upwards to get the lid off. Once the lid is off the opening to the septic tank is large enough for a small child.

They have different types of openings but all septic tanks will have an access point so they can be cleaned out.

I believe it was stated on a previous thread that their house was on city sewer, so no septic...but you definitely have brought up an idea that I don’t think I’ve seen mentioned here before. Ugh, shudder. I don’t think I’m going to be able to look at the lid to my septic quite the same anymore.

Hmmmm....so if she thinks she is so caring, then perhaps she was not as careless in her disposal as we might think? :thinking:

I was thinking along these lines, had a nice long post half done....but I'm sitting on my hands when it comes to hypothesising about her mindset.

Love hearing other people's opinions though.

Hmmmm....so if she thinks she is so caring, then perhaps she was not as careless in her disposal as we might think? :thinking:

I agree. Sadly I’m starting to believe this might not be something that happened all of the sudden which makes me sick. I go back and forth on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think some are giving her far too much credit. There’s no doubt in my mind that this was a quick disposal (whether close to the home or further out, I don’t know). I really don’t think she put any more effort into it than just quickly placing him somewhere (dumpster, woods, drainage pipe, etc.). Middle of the night, high, probably paranoid and freaking out...something quick. My best guess still would be a local dumpster. In her mind she probably figured that if he was found, she could always just blame it on someone abducting him.

I don't know how much credence to put into Emily's interests she lists, but we do have an observatory.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/L...8065545de2e731!8m2!3d37.6221561!4d-97.6269368

Yes, and it fits the 30 min travel time frame, albeit to the west. https://www.google.com/maps/dir/655+S+Edgemoor+St,+Wichita,+KS+67218/Lake+Afton+Public+Observatory,+W+39th+S,+Goddard,+KS/@37.6483147,-97.7295828,10z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x87bae35145d3648b:0xbb65b8fd3b20017c!2m2!1d-97.2716291!2d37.6757302!1m5!1m1!1s0x87bad091579a3f3d:0xc58065545de2e731!2m2!1d-97.6269368!2d37.6221561 Plus, they are only limited hours -- they don't open on Fri/Sat until 7:30 and only stay open until 10, leaving plenty of opportunity either before or after operating hours to hang around those grounds as well as all the other areas around Lake Afton. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Lake+Afton+Public+Observatory/@37.6207523,-97.6278292,603m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xc58065545de2e731!8m2!3d37.6221561!4d-97.6269368 I'd be curious to see if any of our insiders are aware if this was actually a place EG either went frequently or expressed interest in.

ETA: With all her metaphysical talk, could EG have at minimum tried to connect the place with Lucas? Just occurred to me Lake Afton/Lucas Allen/LA....and I'm probably grasping at straws, but had to mention it.

Good stuff, PommyMommy, thanks.

(That's wierd, Love and Light, I just said that last night...yikes...anyway o/t...)

So jumping off this oost, first thing that stands out is the painted rocks. Upstream I remember some discussion of this, how people leave them around ror something?

I had to Google docatot, appears to be a baby lounger.

Maybe she marked Lucas' grave with a painted rock?

Re: #3 lots of trees and water

I wasn't thinking of painted rocks, but I have been wondering if the spot might have been marked with a large stone or rock.

I share your thoughts.

I think some are giving her far too much credit. There’s no doubt in my mind that this was a quick disposal (whether close to the home or further out, I don’t know). I really don’t think she put any more effort into it than just quickly placing him somewhere (dumpster, woods, drainage pipe, etc.). Middle of the night, high, probably paranoid and freaking out...something quick. My best guess still would be a local dumpster. In her mind she probably figured that if he was found, she could always just blame it on someone abducting him.

IMO if Lucas had been buried in the flower bed it would be known by LE. Since the neighbor told about her digging around out there.
I think the El Dorado area may need further searching. No inside info. Just :thinking:.
jmo
I don't think he is buried there but I think there is the possibility that evidence could be.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

And the appearance of the moon in much of EG's artwork made me wonder if there was a moon on the night of the 16th and whether she might have driven toward it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah