Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the appearance of the moon in much of EG's artwork made me wonder if there was a moon on the night of the 16th and whether she might have driven toward it.

Feb 16 was the new moon. No moon visible.
I follow the moon phases. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we are going to focus on parks, as GigTu said, we need to look at some that have easy spots to dig, such as parks near water (the ground will be easier to move that way), and spots that are well hidden, not big open parks - too easy to spot her.

I think some are giving her far too much credit. There’s no doubt in my mind that this was a quick disposal (whether close to the home or further out, I don’t know). I really don’t think she put any more effort into it than just quickly placing him somewhere (dumpster, woods, drainage pipe, etc.). Middle of the night, high, probably paranoid and freaking out...something quick. My best guess still would be a local dumpster. In her mind she probably figured that if he was found, she could always just blame it on someone abducting him.

While I can definitely see that possibility -- freaking out and doing anything to get separated from the situation quickly -- EG's personae on SM, her interview, and the DV history leave me feeling that she may be a very skilled manipulator. That plus the generous timeline (4 pm on Fri until 6 pm Saturday when she made the report) make me think she probably tried to calm herself, chill out, think things through, avoid mistakes. I have no opinion on whether she did this alone or with help, but part of me thinks she would have at least tried to get someone to help her with the baby while she was hiding Lucas -- who wants to bring attention to a toddler who may be hungry, need a diaper change, or otherwise uncomfortable and crying when you're trying to be stealthy? JMO

Have any of our searchers been to all of the parks LE has been to? I wonder if there’s a common thread like, particular soil or the stuff at the base of the swings/slides/playground equipment.
The three parks I go to most often all use different ones. One is mostly sand, one is like red rubbery stuff and the other is fine gravel. [emoji848]

Have any of our searchers been to all of the parks LE has been to? I wonder if there’s a common thread like, particular soil or the stuff at the base of the swings/slides/playground equipment.
The three parks I go to most often all use different ones. One is mostly sand, one is like red rubbery stuff and the other is fine gravel. [emoji848]

(I second this...-)

It looks like we're starting to ask the same questions we covered in theasds 1-2.

As much as I hate to limit my thinking box, I feel like we should follow LE and TES lead and focus on parks.

They clearly know a lot more than they're sharing. They have someone behind bars, they've carefully toyed with the charges, and JH et al are completely silent. TES did not bring their resources out here and spend all that time on a wild hunch. There's something to it.

And VIs here told us to focus on the dark hours of Feb 16 - 17.

Let's get back to park talk. Swingsets have tan bark, rubber, gravel, all easy to dig up. Trees have hollows. Rocks have holes. Culverts and ravines have brush and ground cover. Maybe there's some spot at one of these parks that has a small shaft or pit. Where can you hide a flimsy, long 45 lb .... I can't say it.... in those parks without a shovel or ladder?

Based on her behavior, it's clear EG has a stunted emotional foundation. She is slightly narcissistic, so she probably reacts like a teen because she falls back on that thinking pattern.

So let's figure this out with good old fashioned sleuthing. If you're a local and you have access to a teenager who has access to these parks amd surrounding areas, why not get them in on this by making a list of places they'd hide something they wouldn't want their patents to find.

Since it's a disturbing concept, make it a game or something. But make sure they don't think you're trying to trick them or they won't help. LoL :giggle:

Come on guys, let's put on our thinking caps on, open out Google maps, and really find some spots to search.
My take on the "Parks is the focus thing" suggestion. I can't help but remember Casey Anthony telling her parents that she felt like Caylee was very close. Caylee was found a couple of blocks away from her parent's home.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Yes, and it fits the 30 min travel time frame, albeit to the west. https://www.google.com/maps/dir/655+S+Edgemoor+St,+Wichita,+KS+67218/Lake+Afton+Public+Observatory,+W+39th+S,+Goddard,+KS/@37.6483147,-97.7295828,10z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x87bae35145d3648b:0xbb65b8fd3b20017c!2m2!1d-97.2716291!2d37.6757302!1m5!1m1!1s0x87bad091579a3f3d:0xc58065545de2e731!2m2!1d-97.6269368!2d37.6221561 Plus, they are only limited hours -- they don't open on Fri/Sat until 7:30 and only stay open until 10, leaving plenty of opportunity either before or after operating hours to hang around those grounds as well as all the other areas around Lake Afton. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Lake+Afton+Public+Observatory/@37.6207523,-97.6278292,603m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xc58065545de2e731!8m2!3d37.6221561!4d-97.6269368 I'd be curious to see if any of our insiders are aware if this was actually a place EG either went frequently or expressed interest in.

ETA: With all her metaphysical talk, could EG have at minimum tried to connect the place with Lucas? Just occurred to me Lake Afton/Lucas Allen/LA....and I'm probably grasping at straws, but had to mention it.

Lots of details to remember, sorry...will you remind me again what the 30 min travel time frame is please?

Lots of details to remember, sorry...will you remind me again what the 30 min travel time frame is please?

IIRC, it's based on a a statistical benchmark i.e. the possible distance EG would travel to dispose of Lucas. :(

I think some are giving her far too much credit. There’s no doubt in my mind that this was a quick disposal (whether close to the home or further out, I don’t know). I really don’t think she put any more effort into it than just quickly placing him somewhere (dumpster, woods, drainage pipe, etc.). Middle of the night, high, probably paranoid and freaking out...something quick. My best guess still would be a local dumpster. In her mind she probably figured that if he was found, she could always just blame it on someone abducting him.

I don't know. I think there's likely to be some commonalities in how people think in this situation.

I think part of that is likely to be driving out of the city, taking quiet roads/roads where you don't expect LE to pull you over. Driving carefully just in case there is a police car out there. Not feeling totally safe when you're in an area that's the least bit build up/populated/overlooked. Then feeling you can't drive forever OR you have a location in mind. Is it safe to pull over in this spot? What is the traffic like? Can I park the car behind some bushes? It's dark so vision is limited, so I might not want to park too far off the road. It's dark so I need to be careful where I'm treading, especially if I'm carrying a heavy load...the last thing I want to do is break my ankle and be stuck out here or unable to drive back home.

I might want to drag over some branches or something as camouflage? But doing that at night in the dark might be awkward?

Assuming she acted alone and assuming it was nightime then I have to agree.

I went back and looked at places near Edgemoor between Lincoln & Kellogg and there is a large shopping center called Parklane Shopping Center and it would have lots of those large trash bins in the backs of those stores.

Lots of people know that those large shopping centers have those huge trash bins. I am sure this place may have been discussed before. The problem is the trash would have likely been taken away by now. LE is probably not going to search landfills unless they know for sure she dumped him in a trash bin and she is not talking. Biglots would have large ones too. Its real close to there.

The other place that is very close to the Edgemoor location is Boston Park but that park has hardly any trees. Cottonwood Park is much more wooded and more likely if she went to a park nearby.

Also Cessna West Park looks like an interesting and possible location because of how it bumps up to the highway. Probably not too many people would be there to catch her there if she went near the Gypsum Creek area in that park.

I suspect those are the parks that were looked at already but wish I was close by to where I could give them a lookie-loo.

Is there a time frame?

Approximately 6pm Friday 16th to 2pm Saturday 17th. But the moving of the body was likely done under cover of darkness. I would estimate about 1 am to 4 am?

Approximately 6pm Friday 16th to 2pm Saturday 17th. But the moving of the body was likely done under cover of darkness. I would estimate about 1 am to 4 am?

In this time frame she could have gone anywhere. Three hours is a pretty lengthy time frame. You could go pretty far in that time.

In this time frame she could have gone anywhere. Three hours is a pretty lengthy time frame. You could go pretty far in that time.

It is a lengthy time frame. Also have to consider the time there, time to do whatever she did, time back, and all with a 1yo too.

What is a route that Emily took daily, or actually, 2x per day, 5x per week?

The old Webb Rd address to Beech Elementary School.

What's the likeliest route and hiding areas along that route or near it?

OMG.

Man holes...

How often are THOSE searched/worked on/looked at?
That would be simple enough to consider an "accident."

Like... "officer... he left the house, and he must have just decided to go down there and play and then couldn't get out."

I could scream.

OMG.

Man holes...

How often are THOSE searched/worked on/looked at?
That would be simple enough to consider an "accident."

Like... "officer... he left the house, and he must have just decided to go down there and play and then couldn't get out."

I could scream.

I think they are worth looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members