Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen something in past threads that I was curious about. Does anyone know how long it takes for wounds to heal post mortem? I have seen some people say that the longer it takes to find Lucas there won't be any evidence of abuse. Is that meaning if it's skeletal remains? Because I would think that once a body dies, wounds and brusies don't heal. Forgive me if I sound like i should repeat the 5th grade.
Broken bones along with stab wounds, a broken hyoid bone in the neck from strangulation, tool marks in bones and bullet wounds can all be found on skeletonized remains. Flesh and tissue wounds don't heal after death as far as I've ever known.
:moo:

I seen something in past threads that I was curious about. Does anyone know how long it takes for wounds to heal post mortem? I have seen some people say that the longer it takes to find Lucas there won't be any evidence of abuse. Is that meaning if it's skeletal remains? Because I would think that once a body dies, wounds and brusies don't heal. Forgive me if I sound like i should repeat the 5th grade.

People are just referring to decomposition. If remains are skeletal, then as you say things like bruising aren't going to show, it might not be possible to discover a cause of death like drowning (to my non-expert knowledge). Something like a broken or fractured bone should still show, and they should be able to tell whether it's an older fracture or something that happened close to the time of death.

Maybe JH is hoping she will confess to him/confide in him and he'll be able to bring Lucas home? I'd like to hold out hope that little Lucas had and still has a parent that cared, but I honestly don't know.

Ok then. Super.
I'm going to go home, drink all the gin, and tear my fricking hair out.

I need all the Jack and then some to process. I just can’t even. My best hope is that if she gets out she will end up showing where he is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daughter is in state custody

Glass isn’t at risk of fleeing and doesn’t pose a threat to the community or to her child, who has been placed in state custody, Leth-Perez said. Glass needs to be involved in her child’s pending child-in-need-of care case, her attorney said.
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article204719964.html

I won’t be surprised tomorrow morning if they’re granted a continuance in the case.

Wounds don’t heal after death. Soft tissue will decay, the speed of this depends of environmental factors. Even after soft tissue has disappeared you can find evidence in the bones - stab marks and so forth.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

JH's remarks just leave me flabbergasted. How is this even possible? After all the previous allegations and police incidents, he wants EG to come back AND have contact with LH and MH? :banghead::sick::pullhair:

Healed broken bones from 6 months ago *for example*
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ok then. Super.
I'm going to go home, drink all the gin, and tear my fricking hair out.
He's going to welcome her home.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/welcome
{verb (used with object), welcomed, welcoming.3.to greet the arrival of (a person, guests, etc.) with pleasure or kindlycourtesy.
4.to receive or accept with pleasure; regard as pleasant or good:to welcome a change.}

I want to wretch right about now.
jmo

After her release from jail, Glass would return to the home where she lives with her husband, Leth-Perez said. Glass has said in another court document that Lucas’ father, Jonathan Hernandez, is her husband.

Glass isn’t at risk of fleeing and doesn’t pose a threat to the community or to her child, who has been placed in state custody, Leth-Perez said. Glass needs to be involved in her child’s pending child-in-need-of care case, her attorney said.

Glass’s current bond prohibits her from contact with three people identified in the court document as “JAH, LH and MH.” Those match the initials of her husband, her missing stepson and her daughter, the attorney wrote. Glass is asking to be able to have contact with them, the court document says.
She also wants to have her bond conditions changed so that she can “have incidental contact with any other minor children with whom she might have come in contact with” as part of the child-in-need-of-care case.
A court hearing on Glass’s requests is set for 1:30 p.m. Wednesday.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article204719964.html#storylink=cpy

BBM.

(I keep typing comments and hitting the backspace. I'll just say I'm blown away at the audacity)

Just speechless on JH remarks

I'm disgusted, but not the least bit surprised.

EG did not exist in a vacuum. She is not one rotten apple in a world otherwise full of bluebirds and rainbows.

Lucas has been repeatedly failed, abused, and neglected by many more people than just EG.

<modsnip>

I’ve been reviewing cases and it’s true that injuries will be harder to see as time passes if they are soft tissue injuries. But broken bones will be visible.

IMO they made a mistake by not allowing her to talk to JH, unless they have reason to believe he is involved in some way. He might of been able to get her to break down and talk.

I'm disgusted, but not the least bit surprised.

EG did not exist in a vacuum. She is not one rotten apple in a world otherwise full of bluebirds and rainbows.

Lucas has been repeatedly failed, abused, and neglected by many more people than just EG.

It is painfully obvious that a bunch of strangers have demonstrated more genuine responsibility and care for this child in a month than it appears ALL of his parents have shown him in his entire lifetime.

That is the saddest and truest fact I have read [emoji17]

MOD NOTE

JH's social media (SM) is still not sleuthable at this time in the thread. Stick to mainstream media (MSM) regarding JH and any statements he has made publicly. There should be no references to his SM. EG's SM is still fully sleuthable in addition to any comments or statements attributed to her in MSM.

:tyou:

Does this mean JH thinks she has nothing to do with Lucas disappearance?

I highly doubt he thinks that. IMO - he just doesn't care. We've seen people choose their significant other over their children time and time again on this site.

I wish I could say I was speechless or shocked but sadly, I am not. I'd be shocked if he DIDN'T know of the abuse beforehand. I'd be SHOCKED if he was even bothered by it at all.

What I am....is completing disgusted. Poor Lucas.

Ok....this is going to long so bare with me. I will post an updated cases review in a minute but this is what I’ve learned about statements made to the police and to the public from people who have killed their children and reported them missing:

I’m going to upload a document with the information about statements. I will say this, the pull-up is a telling sign, in all the descriptions of what a missing child is wearing, not one mentioned what kind of underwear a child had on, occasionally they will mention diapers on a baby. Anyway, here it is if you are interested.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14cUMYE9VDGyBYbybacHj0d3D7jV9bJ6w-UpxglkvCVU

Well there's our answer. He's gonna keep believing her in all likelihood.
"The father of a missing Wichita boy says he would welcome his wife home if she can win release from jail."
:gaah:

unbelievable he wants her home and yet his precious son is missing... Praying for Lucas

They might get a continuance tomorrow. But I think it's highly likely she's gonna get bonded out by an "enabler" sooner rather than later. We all know how close to home CA's body was. But I'm very afraid EG had a helper after the fact and he may be lying somewhere up to an hour or so away.
jmo:scared:

IMO they made a mistake by not allowing her to talk to JH, unless they have reason to believe he is involved in some way. He might of been able to get her to break down and talk.

I tend to agree. I really want to believe he's just going to gain her trust to find out where his boy is. But, if that's the case it would require such amazing acting and restraint from him. I fear that it would be jeopardizing people's safety to allow him to try a stunt like that outside the safety of the jail (not that he'd necessarily ask permission for such a plan).

I'm disheartened, I think. It seems I'm not speechless. There is a lot of legal maneuvering that I don't understand. Only time will tell here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteCamo