Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156241930047421&id=175112542420

A FEW bowls?!

Uh...wouldn't one bowl be a sufficient amount to reach a sufficient high, even the cheap stuff? A FEW?!

ETA: only a mention of her and the daughter going to Olive Garden. Is this another "Sherin Mathews" situation except replace On The Border with Olive Garden? She left Lucas home? Or was Lucas with someone else, the last person to reportedly see him, whom we do not know of or details about?

If Lucas wasn't yet disappeared, I bet there's a good chance he was left at home, sick and starving. :mad:

But have you heard of JH referring to her as his wife?
None of the quotes of what he has said refer to her as his wife, only she or her.
The news reporters refer to her as his wife and her attorney referrers to her as his wife but does he?
He is quoted in this article calling her his wife.
I believe this is the first time I have seen the word wife used.

"There shouldn’t be a lynch-mob mentality against his wife, he said."

"If his wife can obtain a lower bond and get out of jail, it would benefit her and their children — their daughter and Lucas, Hernandez said."
http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article204752704.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So, I guess she is seen at Olive Garden on camera without Lucas.
This would explain the 4:00 to 6:00 time frame.
IMO

Well, if she admitted to leaving Lucas at home, there damn well should still be a child endangerment charge for him....and if there is another explanation for where he was.....who was he with, and is there any proof of that?

RSBM-
{4:53 p.m. and 5:43 p.m}
These numbers are just re-arranged...weird because of her FB obsession with numbers.
just saying:moo:

Is it possible that Lucas was with her and the only reason we are not reading that is because this charge pertains only to the sister?
She was originally charged with two counts, which leads me to believe Lucas was probably with them?
This could account for the other charge, that was dropped because they were digging deeper. (Lucas)

Phone calls: 4:53pm and 5:43 pm

Still light out... According to a quick Google search, sunset was at 6:09 pm that night (2/16/18)
https://www.google.com/search?q=sun...ericamovil-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Since our VIs said to concentrate on late night hours of the 16th/early morning hours of the 17th, does that mean that a 3rd party had seen/been with Lucas after the Olive Garden outing on the 16th? Or are we just assuming he was still alive at that point or had at least not yet been "disposed of" (I really hate typing that!)

Well, if she admitted to leaving Lucas at home, there damn well should still be a child endangerment charge for him....and if there is another explanation for where he was.....who was he with, and is there any proof of that?

The charge against Lucas is currently tabled since there is an ongoing investigation.

LE doesn’t want to say how she endangered him just yet. They need to have a airtight case before releasing any information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be interesting to know if she had dined alone at Olive Garden or if she was with another adult(s)....

Have the areas around Olive Garden been searched? Or the areas from home to Olive Garden? Agh I need to look at google map now.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156241930047421&id=175112542420

A FEW bowls?!

Uh...wouldn't one bowl be a sufficient amount to reach a sufficient high, even the cheap stuff? A FEW?!

ETA: only a mention of her and the daughter going to Olive Garden. Is this another "Sherin Mathews" situation except replace On The Border with Olive Garden? She left Lucas home? Or was Lucas with someone else, the last person to reportedly see him, whom we do not know of or details about?

Ok I am going to sound dumb but what is bowls of MJ?

Where did she put Lucas?

So she made two phone calls while at Olive Garden? I wonder if it's at all possible that someone else is involved. Someone to help "dispose" of poor Lucas? I assume they know who those calls were to, right?

The charge against Lucas is currently tabled since there is an ongoing investigation.

LE doesn’t want to say how she endangered him just yet. They need to have a airtight case before releasing any information.

I guess I don't see why these are not 2 separate issues. If both children were in her care at 4-6 pm on 2/16, and she endangered one child, then she had to have endangered both. Either Lucas was home alone or she also endangered him by (I'm guessing) driving while impaired?

The fact that Lucas disappeared the next day (at this point) is a separate issue.....according to EG, she had nothing to do with that....but it does not negate the fact that she endangered Lucas on 2/16 as well, right?

Is it possible that Lucas was with her and the only reason we are not reading that is because this charge pertains only to the sister?
She was originally charged with two counts, which leads me to believe Lucas was probably with them?
This could account for the other charge, that was dropped because they were digging deeper. (Lucas)

That's what I wondered at first but then if he was with them, it would be the same exact details/circumstances regarding the endangerment for him as it would be for the 1 year old. So if they decided to press-on with the charges for the one year old, that info would come out (as it has now) and no more or no less would come out if Lucas was with them. It would all be the same info/charges. I'm wondering if he was

A) in the care of someone else at that time

B) left home alone at that time, therefore slightly different details/reasons for the charges that they're holding off.

C) Already gone

D) Already gone and dumped :(

I took a mental break from this case over the weekend. This morning I felt reenergized and ready to dive back in. Then the news of the affidavit came out today....

I ate dinner at that Olive Garden the same night. I went to Dillon’s next door after eating.

Disgusted doesn’t even begin to describe my feelings. I feel physically ill thinking about this....

Going to take a much needed break, once again..

He is quoted in this article calling her his wife.
I believe this is the first time I have seen the word wife used.

"There shouldn’t be a lynch-mob mentality against his wife, he said."

"If his wife can obtain a lower bond and get out of jail, it would benefit her and their children — their daughter and Lucas, Hernandez said."
http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article204752704.html

Read it again, there are no quotes around the mob mentality statement, just what the reporter said he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member