Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO they made a mistake by not allowing her to talk to JH, unless they have reason to believe he is involved in some way. He might of been able to get her to break down and talk.
I totally agree. I've been hoping since day one that there would be jail visits.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Deails were inaccurate from the beginning. The one that sticks out in my mind is her saying she waited 3 hrs to report him missing (I realize most here believe it was more than 3 hrs and the shower/nap story is just a fabricated story) however Nancy Grace's podcast seemed to gloss over that "story" as we know it (saw him at 3, took shower, slept, woke up sometime before 911 call, searched home, went to neighbor, called 911 at around 6:15pm) whereas in Nancy's podcast she made it sound like she last saw him at 3 and just waited around 3 hours to call or spent 3 hours around the home searching.

Also, I think it was Nancy where the "prefers to be called live-in girlfriend as opposed to stepmother" reference originated, not sure where or if LE or MSM anywhere else mentioned that.

Details are often glossed over or misconstrued on NG in my experience. It's often small details but it can still make the bigger picture confusing/inaccurate.
JMO

Thanks to all those who answered!

I just had the time today to listen to it, and those were the things that stuck out to me. I thought it was odd that NG was saying that EG didn’t see Lucas for 7 hours when MSM made it seem like EG said 3 hours. if EGs story is made up, it doesn’t matter, but I wanted to make sure I had the correct info to avoid spreading misinformation.

I've been reading along, but first post!

Would common law marriage allow them to use spousal privilege to avoid having to testify against each other...?
Not when one of the spouses are charged with harming a child.

Hi All !!
Any updates from the Search Party ?? Any news yet from the courthouse? I finally caught a break from work to pop in here hoping for some updates!! I will keep checking back
God Bless each and everyone of you for keeping this an active thread and the updates from Henry,PB, GigTU, The VI's, the LOCALS --You are Amazing.
I wish I was closer to be able to help more, but I am there in spirit and in prayers along with everyone else here who live too far away.
You ALL ROCK !!
PRAYING TODAY IS THE DAY ...IT IS TIME TO FIND THIS PRECIOUS BOY <3

I've found no news from her supposed 9ish court appearance today. Patiently but anxiously waiting. Curled up with the dogs.
:thinking:

Checking in every 10 seconds! Patiently or impatiently waiting haha

No matter what happens, if CPS doesn't get some sort of representation to interfere and prohibit EG from seeing that baby I'm going to blow a gasket. They are supposed to be unbiased and be the voice of the child. Obviously EG and JH aren't going to protect her. SHE HAS A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE AND ABUSE. Whiskey Tango Frick is wrong with these laws?

Deails were inaccurate from the beginning. The one that sticks out in my mind is her saying she waited 3 hrs to report him missing (I realize most here believe it was more than 3 hrs and the shower/nap story is just a fabricated story) however Nancy Grace's podcast seemed to gloss over that "story" as we know it (saw him at 3, took shower, slept, woke up sometime before 911 call, searched home, went to neighbor, called 911 at around 6:15pm) whereas in Nancy's podcast she made it sound like she last saw him at 3 and just waited around 3 hours to call or spent 3 hours around the home searching.

Also, I think it was Nancy where the "prefers to be called live-in girlfriend as opposed to stepmother" reference originated, not sure where or if LE or MSM anywhere else mentioned that.

Details are often glossed over or misconstrued on NG in my experience. It's often small details but it can still make the bigger picture confusing/inaccurate.
JMO

I believe this is sheer fabrication. From what I have been told, EG often referred to herself as “wife.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not surprised at all. Over the years we have all seen many women who choose an abusive boyfriend/husband over the safety of their children. This is the same scenario, just the gender of the couple is reversed. JMO

Janell Carwell immediate comes to mind [emoji35]

That was police officers in El Dorado that refused to even look at Lucas because the abuse took place outside of their jurisdiction :(

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I am so disappointed to read this. They could have taken the report and forwarded it to the proper jurisdictional authority. Maybe they really didn't learn anything from baby Jayla Haag. Hugs to you and prayers for you and yours.

Thanks to all those who answered!

I just had the time today to listen to it, and those were the things that stuck out to me. I thought it was odd that NG was saying that EG didn’t see Lucas for 7 hours when MSM made it seem like EG said 3 hours. if EGs story is made up, it doesn’t matter, but I wanted to make sure I had the correct info to avoid spreading misinformation.

There are many inaccuracies in NG’s podcast. There has been some talk of doing a new one with correct information.

This is the Kansas code involving spousal privilege:

60-428.B.3

Neither spouse may claim such privilege in a criminal action in which one of them is charged with a crime against the person or property of the other or of a child of either, or a crime against the person or property of a third person committed in the course of committing a crime against the other, or bigamy or adultery, or desertion of the other or of a child of either.

I've found no news from her supposed 9ish court appearance today. Patiently but anxiously waiting. Curled up with the dogs.
:thinking:

It’s an open docket call, so her case may not have been presented right at 9:00.

Hi All !!
Any updates from the Search Party ?? Any news yet from the courthouse? I finally caught a break from work to pop in here hoping for some updates!! I will keep checking back
God Bless each and everyone of you for keeping this an active thread and the updates from Henry,PB, GigTU, The VI's, the LOCALS --You are Amazing.
I wish I was closer to be able to help more, but I am there in spirit and in prayers along with everyone else here who live too far away.
You ALL ROCK !!
PRAYING TODAY IS THE DAY ...IT IS TIME TO FIND THIS PRECIOUS BOY <3

Search parties are out and about but nothing yet to report.

It’s an open docket call, so her case may not have been presented right at 9:00.

Next court date for endangerment is April 16
Hearing at 1:30 on bond

Boy oh boy! I went thru nightmares with this issue with my grandson, who's biological father served time for animal abuse, had supervised visitation with his daughter, gave her up legally when my grandson was born, but petitioned the court for primary custody of my grandson!
Plus there was my other grandson who he of course abused! It was not his child, but his stepson. Why was he ever allowed to be in this position?
The laws need to take into accountability the history of parents/caretakers. It would have saved us lots of money, heartache, and much more.
The bio father of my grandson relinquished his custodial rights to me and my husband to get out of years of child support. It saved his biological son and my other grandson from further abuse. I have so many stories!
But basically the courts need to allow other cases to coincide if it fits. Defense attorney can get so much inadmissible it's scary!
Heck! The father of my grandson was living with a woman whose high school daughters were into serious drugs and one of them had sexually abused her younger brothers and neighbor boys. But it was a separate case, not involved with ours, WTH?
Fortunately he relinquished his custody before my grandson ever had to "visit" in his home.
All prior visits were monitored in a monitoring center.
Sorry for the rant, but I'm kinda passionate on this subject. EG should have NEVER been allowed to be a caretaker to Lucas. The courts deemed her not fit for her own children, who by nature she would have cared for more than Lucas.
Grandparents and relatives are helpless to intervene. It's a very horrible place to be to know something is wrong and have no power to protect your own grandbaby.

It appears there is history of all of Lucas's parents being around the drug world. Our society has laws to protect children from this environment yet we hear story after story of children not being protected from it. We really drop the ball with this imo. For crying out loud EG had a history of drug abuse, violence, didn't have custody of her own children, and yet Lucas's other side of the family wasn't able to protect him from her!!! They tried and tried! They knew he was being abused! They knew her history! Why oh why didn't our system protect him? Our children are irreplaceable and yet the system knowingly allows them in harms way! And now look! SMH :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member