Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed city workers among others out doing landscaping work the past few days and this might be nothing but it made me think of those tree burial pods- given her ‘spiritual’ type posts, perhaps other than looking for disturbed ground or a shallow grave (so distasteful to actually type) or being covered by brush, while searching also keep an eye out for a freshly planted tree...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(And her Screensaver with the tree...)

Yes, she has a tendency of taking one small insignificant detail and letting her mind twist and warp it into something it is not, then represent it as fact. She wasn't always like that, but sadly it's how she stays relevant now - by being over the top and creating "breaking new information" that doesn't exsist.

BBM
Didn't you mean "Bombshell?":scared:

Does anyone know anything about the next court being in April

Does anyone know anything about the next court being in April

I haven't seen it but I'm guessing it's when her child endangerment hearing was continued to. Then tomorrow she goes to court to try to have her bond reduced.

I’m not a lawyer, but I believe spousal privilege prevents one spouse from *being compelled* (forced) to testify against the other. However, there is nothing to prevent a spouse from testifying if he or she wishes to do so.

(Not sure it’s true for every single state, but I believe for most.)
There is an exception to the spousal privilege when a spouse is charged with crime against a child.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

As this is a beyond difficult time would you mind sharing things we might not know about Lucas? Such as, does he like to play games, ride a bicycle, favorite tv show, color, etc.

It might be of a slight comfort to talk about all the wonderful things that are Lucas. However, only if you are able and feel comfortable doing so.

:grouphug:

Yes, I would love to hear little anecdotes about this little angel. A little "get to know" about Lucas :heartbeat:

Actually... Not to be argumentative...
But BLM campgrounds in California generally have vault toidies (though some have been upgrading to flush toilets)

State and National Parks in California generally have flush toidies...

I know this because we camp a lot...
and one of my "requirements", in my mature age, is that campgrounds have flush toidies...

:seeya:

What’s a flush toidie?

There is an exception to the spousal privilege when a spouse is charged with crime against a child.

Good to know!
I really think when Lucas is found along with the truth JH will gladly testify against EG. She might have some stuff on him, but he'll be able to negotiate that I think. (If she even has any proof) Of course she might know alot about others too and JH might be protecting them for his own safety. Does that make sense?

My posts on this thread have only been about my thoughts and opinions about this case. It pains me to know they do nothing to help find dear, sweet Lucas. All of you who have been out there searching for him have captured my heart as much as him. You have become his self-appointed angels and seem tireless. Please let this be the day Lucas is found so you all can get some rest and maybe some peace in knowing that your efforts, care and love for a stranger have been felt by many.

Oh I second this with everything in my heart and soul. Once again, a huge shout out to Henry and Gigtu working hard on those maps and keeping all areas searched in order. The locals- just an amazing group here- I am in awe of the Wichita folks. and FindLucasAllen for keeping us all in the loop, sharing daily what they can to help the locals every day with tips and hints. My hat is off to you all.

I, too, feel helpless. I'm on the east coast witnessing another dreaded snow storm, yet I can hardly feel sorry for myself for not being able to do a damn thing when all the locals here are doing the work of many that wish they could help.

I think that's why I keep hanging around. I can't do anything more than encourage and support them all, just like the rest of us that want to help. We need to keep their spirits up and support them all when they get down or discouraged.

You are all simply amazing.

A regular flush toilet as opposed to the pit toilets in outhouses

Thank you [emoji4]

Actually... Not to be argumentative...
But BLM campgrounds in California generally have vault toidies (though some have been upgrading to flush toilets)

State and National Parks in California generally have flush toidies...

I know this because we camp a lot...
and one of my "requirements", in my mature age, is that campgrounds have flush toidies...

:seeya:

I’ll take your word :) I’ve lived in CA all my life and been camping at many different locations, but never seen an outhouse, thankfully lol

I know this has been talked about before, but how accurate is the Nancy Grace podcast episode on Lucas’s Case?

Deails were inaccurate from the beginning. The one that sticks out in my mind is her saying she waited 3 hrs to report him missing (I realize most here believe it was more than 3 hrs and the shower/nap story is just a fabricated story) however Nancy Grace's podcast seemed to gloss over that "story" as we know it (saw him at 3, took shower, slept, woke up sometime before 911 call, searched home, went to neighbor, called 911 at around 6:15pm) whereas in Nancy's podcast she made it sound like she last saw him at 3 and just waited around 3 hours to call or spent 3 hours around the home searching.

Also, I think it was Nancy where the "prefers to be called live-in girlfriend as opposed to stepmother" reference originated, not sure where or if LE or MSM anywhere else mentioned that.

Details are often glossed over or misconstrued on NG in my experience. It's often small details but it can still make the bigger picture confusing/inaccurate.
JMO

I'm disgusted, but not the least bit surprised.

EG did not exist in a vacuum. She is not one rotten apple in a world otherwise full of bluebirds and rainbows.

Lucas has been repeatedly failed, abused, and neglected by many more people than just EG.

<modsnip>
Not surprised at all. Over the years we have all seen many women who choose an abusive boyfriend/husband over the safety of their children. This is the same scenario, just the gender of the couple is reversed. JMO

Does this latest revelation confirm that they are actually married or just calling each other husband and wife to show a bond of unity?

I don't know but Kansas law recognizes common law marriages whenever they are publicly held out by both parties to be "husband and wife".
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member