Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The interesting thing there is the affidavit makes no mention of the children in relation to the message. Just that she said she was going to smoke a few bowls and then she was going to OG and use the card he gave her.
To me that is somewhat significant-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like she didn't even have to explain where they were? It didn't matter... to anyone?

I have seen speculation and a few timelines which say that Lucas was seen on Friday by the landlord. That makes sense to me. And it would also explain why there was so much cleaning going on.

My current theory==== speculation only...:cow:

-the morning of the 16th she prepares for the landlord's visit by cleaning and getting paperwork or money or vouchers or something together

---landlord comes to the home and is last witness to see Lucas, that we know of...

---after he leaves, she relaxes by smoking a few bowls in the garage. Now she can stop acting all nice to Lucas, like she did when she had company...

--Now she is hungry and baby is hungry---she doesn't want to cook or mess up the clean kitchen...she decides to use her gift card for pasta

--she makes Lucas lay down for a nap--tells him she will be really angry if he leaves his room while she is gone...and she drives away with the baby...

When she returns, something makes her very mad. Maybe he was out in the back yard, or in her bedroom or making food in the kitchen?

But at some point that night, she loses her temper and goes past the point of no return?

It is possible that he was still alive when she drove him around that night, but she knew he was beaten so badly, that she had to end it and dispose of him?

:cry: :cry:

Or perhaps this
She's cleaning
Takes break to get high and relax from trying to clean with two kids
Gets high then gets hungry
Puts Lucas in bed for nap
Decided to go eat at OG
While she's out landlord comes by and sees Lucas but no one else
Landlord calls E.G. While at OG, one of her calls
Maybe tells landlord she was in the shower she will get back with her later
Gets home and is furious with Lucas for letting landlord see him and all hell breaks loose.
Just my thoughts

Or perhaps this
She's cleaning
Takes break to get high and relax from trying to clean with two kids
Gets high then gets hungry
Puts Lucas in bed for nap
Decided to go eat at OG
While she's out landlord comes by and sees Lucas but no one else
Landlord calls E.G. While at OG, one of her calls
Maybe tells landlord she was in the shower she will get back with her later
Gets home and is furious with Lucas for letting landlord see him and all hell breaks loose.
Just my thoughts

:winner: I don't think she was ever there when the landlord was.

O/T

A public service announcement for the parents of young ones out there. It's just been reported that Toys 'R Us is closing every one of their American stores. That means major discounts and mark downs on toys. If you have little ones check the stores in your area for liquidation sales, get a start on Christmas or birthday shopping.

Will bond reduction hearing be shown. I know it sealed case . So I assumed it wouldn’t be shown

It is strange to me that EG and JH communicated through FB messenger. My husband travels A LOT and we have never done that-we either use the text feature on the phone or actually call each other. Maybe their phone plan didn't allow texts but with everything unlimited these days that is also strange. Did she tell him through FB so that he wouldn't see the message immediately? Or did she think LE wouldn't find those messages?

My SO and I text through FB. On our phones, texting and messenger are both in the same spot and a lot of times a message will go through better on messenger than it will through texting if one of us has bad service.

Will bond reduction hearing be shown. I know it sealed case . So I assumed it wouldn’t be shown

I didn’t see where it was ordered sealed. But I believe there is a motion to restrict the media to be heard today.

That thought has crossed my mind also. We had a case near me last summer (it's here on WS but I can't post the thread since I never looked at it) where a young man murdered 4 other young men and buried their bodies on his family's property. Quite frightening because if the killer wasn't so stupid and tried to sell one of his victims cars he likely would have gotten away with it since he buried the bodies about 13 feet down using a back-hoe. A killer would have gotten away and 4 young people would have never been found.

Let's not forget the flower pot murderer in Ontario. Ugh! The last I knew, it was up to five people's remains that they found in flower pots.

I have seen speculation and a few timelines which say that Lucas was seen on Friday by the landlord. That makes sense to me. And it would also explain why there was so much cleaning going on.

My current theory==== speculation only...:cow:

-the morning of the 16th she prepares for the landlord's visit by cleaning and getting paperwork or money or vouchers or something together

---landlord comes to the home and is last witness to see Lucas, that we know of...

---after he leaves, she relaxes by smoking a few bowls in the garage. Now she can stop acting all nice to Lucas, like she did when she had company...

--Now she is hungry and baby is hungry---she doesn't want to cook or mess up the clean kitchen...she decides to use her gift card for pasta

--she makes Lucas lay down for a nap--tells him she will be really angry if he leaves his room while she is gone...and she drives away with the baby...

When she returns, something makes her very mad. Maybe he was out in the back yard, or in her bedroom or making food in the kitchen?

But at some point that night, she loses her temper and goes past the point of no return?

It is possible that he was still alive when she drove him around that night, but she knew he was beaten so badly, that she had to end it and dispose of him?

:cry: :cry:

Where is the landlord information coming from?

We need a link to this information or confirmation from one of our VIs.

If we don't have that, it's considered a rumor and posts with this information will be removed.

I know we all have been trying to get some confirmation of when someone actually saw the little boy last for real.

One thing to consider is just like in the Deorr Jr case there were lots of discussions how someone could prop up a deceased child in either a car seat or a bed and wrap with blankets and bulky clothing and claim the child is present. A quick glance over at a scene like that may have fooled someone.

So even if someone allegedly saw the child it does not necessarily mean it was a live and breathing child unless that person saw them up close and personal or the child was verbally making noise.

Where is the landlord information coming from?

We need a link to this information or confirmation from one of our VIs.

If we don't have that, it's considered a rumor and posts with this information will be removed.

It was VI information (about someone seeing him) I think. Let me see if I can find their post - hold on! :findinglink:

ETA: Ok, I'm checking with PB but I think it was just said that someone saw Lucas on Friday. It wasn't specified by who.

It was VI information (about someone seeing him) I think. Let me see if I can find their post - hold on! :findinglink:

ETA: Ok, I'm checking with PB but I think it was just said that someone saw Lucas on Friday. It wasn't specified by who.

In Thread #8 all was said was Friday not by whom
959ee98a338db68b882d3a931d217751.jpg

Since the landlord information appears to be a rumor and has not been confirmed by MSM or by either of our VIs, please do not include mention of the landlord at this time.

:tyou:

I'm working on a new thread. It should be ready in about 10 minutes.

I know we can't sleuth family and I'm not implying they know anything but I'm wondering if her family lives close enough and with property large enough that she could have taken him there? Would police even search family property in a situation like this?

My other thought was her affinity for numbers. Would she have placed him on a street or by an address number that has significance to her? That would take a lot of planning though. All IMO

Oh! You might be onto something with her number thing. She wouldn't necessarily need to have an elaborate plan to hide him in a spot with a repeating or sequential number, but she would see it as a sign that this was the right place if she wasn't sure how to proceed.

Definitely keep eyes peeled for repeating or sequential numbers on the search, imo. Like house number, street sign, billboard, mile marker....

Maybe she took her shower around 3:00 on the 17th because she needed one after where she put him. Maybe she had just gotten home.

In Thread #8 all was said was Friday not by whom
959ee98a338db68b882d3a931d217751.jpg

Thanks for posting that. I now understand where y’all were getting this info. BUT, I didn’t read FLA’s response to say that he was seen by someone on Fri. I read it as her answering the 2 separate questions asked. So, like this:

Q: Do you know when Lucas was last seen by someone other than EG?
A: I do, but for reasons that I don’t understand, I’m not allowed to say.

Q: Can you add any clarity on the timeline leading up to Lucas being reported missing?
A: Between Friday late afternoon and when Lucas was reported missing. Focus on that timeframe.

So, I’m not so sure if there was any confirmed sighting of Lucas since back on the 11th when the neighbor reported seeing him.

ETA: I took her telling us to focus on that time frame to mean, make that the focus of where we consider searching.

MOO I could be reading that wrong, who knows.

EG mentioned in one of her interviews that he was always getting hurt, sometimes when she was cooking....

R:There's obviously a lot of rumors going on, a lot of things people are saying, about your stepson Lucas, just curious if there's anything that you want to say about that situation.

E: Um, yeah, um, in the past, you know, there's been times he's, been a boy, and um playing with his older brothers, and his cousins, um, he gets bruises, and he has had some falls, um, falls either could be cooking dinner, or at the park, um... (long pause, looking down) Um. I'm sorry, this is really hard on me.

I also agree with your logic of just having moved and therefore needing to eat out/get take out. while EG having a gift card isn't suspect imo (if jh or a family member got it for her, gift cards are a great way to force the person to treat themselves. it also seems like the type of thing that someone acquires from a random activity like a school raffle), the TIMING of using the gift card (and simply just eating out) is too coincidental and i agree w other posters it seems like an alibi.

parents: what is an appropriate age to leave a child home alone for approx an hour? parents w kids in this generation, is it more accepted to leave them home alone if theres a family ipad/tool that has the ability to reach a parents' cell phone asap? 5 seems too young to me but no kids yet, so im not sure. im trying to get inside EG's mind and see if she thought there was a rationalization leaving a 5 year old alone and therefore thinks the story she is tell LE is believable - like "oh my friends leave their 7 year old and lucas is a mature 5 year old" or "he was sick and likely would sleep the whole hour but he knew he could call me if needed" or "i was watching him on our nanny cam while he slept". the last one i've done for my dogs when they were puppies via my phone and an ipad. dogs obviously not the same as kids but as a tech tool, it worked very well/i could see parents using it appropriately as a new-age baby monitor.

I know if you aren't around kids much, it's hard to know the developmental stages...but look at it this way, kids aren't even required/expected to wipe their own bottoms at school until kindergarten, and Lucas wasn't old enough for kindergarten, quite yet. With that as a marker of maturity we can all relate to, he was definitely too young to be home alone for any amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966