Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #13 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's move on from the vaccine discussion, please. If FindLucasAllen and/or tell us in the future that Lucas' vaccination record is relevant to his disappearance, we can discuss it then.

:tyou:

Sorry, I replied a page back and didn't see this.

We need to start being LOUD. We can't let people stop talking about Lucas. We can't let the news stop reporting about him. Maybe we need to bombard the news stations with emails, find any way to talk about it on FB, keep sharing his picture over and over and over. Use hashtags. Organize vigils. Send out the flyers. Maybe ask the news outlets to display a picture of the land owner flyers during the 5 o clock and 10 o'clock news. Are there any family members who would be willing to do live feeds and ask for the publics help in keeping this on top? Or maybe actually go on the news? Idk, i just don't like when things go quiet. Because Lucas deserves to be found and deserves to be remembered. I promise I will share his picture every day and I won't stop talking about him. [emoji173]
I agree, people are losing site now. Some people are getting kind of crazy on FB and starting to blame everyone. If I lived in Wichita I would help. What can I do from Lyons? I have limited mobility , can't drive ,and can't walk .

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I agree, people are losing site now. Some people are getting kind of crazy on FB and starting to blame everyone. If I lived in Wichita I would help. What can I do from Lyons? I have limited mobility , can't drive ,and can't walk .

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
Maybe you could contact Wichita area businesses, and ask their management if they would be willing to hang up a flyer, or hand them to their patrons? Make a list of the "yes" ones, and give that info to our amazing boots on the ground people to deliver the flyers?

Just thinking out loud...

This maybe for the VI’s has the family been told not to reach out to the Media.

ESO and I went on a little adventure today and had to throw up the bat signal for a short time but thank goodness, we were able to fix things ourselves. As you can see in the pic below, the only damage was a little mud.

Van1.jpg

With that, you would think I would learn, but I didn't and had to once again throw up the signal. This is what I did to the van:

<modsnip>

Attachments

• Van3.jpg
    Van3.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 162
  • Van2.jpg
    Van2.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 171
I. Had forgot it was Presidents’ Day. In my town if there is a holiday and your trash pick up is Friday it will be picked up on Saturday due to the Holiday.. ESO any thoughts and what day was their scheduled pick up day. I would feel more confident if I knew why they don’t think landfill

There are only 3 days where garbage pickup is postponed a day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. In 20 years, they only canceled work one day for ice. Depending on what service they have (I think I saw it’s Waste Connections) Monday is the earliest pickup for EG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a few friends on facebook who live close to Kansas that didn't know anything about Lucas missing so we are getting the word out about him.and we are all sharing his post with the LE number on it.. I pray for you and your family and sweet Lucas.. my heart breaks for him. God Bless

Honestly it really doesn't matter for people outside of Wichita. It's the ones in Wichita and surrounding areas that need to know and be alert!

ESO and I went on a little adventure today and had to throw up the bat signal for a short time but thank goodness, we were able to fix things ourselves. As you can see in the pic below, the only damage was a little mud.
SBM
Oh my Mrs Pink! So glad you’re ok!

View attachment 131732

With that, you would think I would learn, but I didn't and had to once again throw up the signal. This is what I did to the van:

View attachment 131733View attachment 131734

<modsnip>

You, ESO and Mr. Pink are amazing! :heartbeat:

Now see, guys, I didn't take it that way. I think EG was trying to establish that Lucas was an active, gung-ho little boy who wanted to be part of the action. (Not saying I believe that to be true, though.) Telling one child to be careful would not preclude saying the same to any and/or all of them. She just was talking about Lucus specifically, not the other kids; kinda "Take it easy there, kiddo! Calm down!""

My family never had any problem telling everyone to chill when the group started getting "rammy," as we called it. I think a lot of times what we're picking apart is just how people speak colloquially.

Hope that makes sense. No way no HOW am I defending this person at ALL. It's just that when we start ascribing EVERY possible nasty word, deed, or intention to EG, we run the risk of creating a character profile that is more a Snidely Whiplash caricature -- and a list of "facts" that is sometimes impossible to separate from fiction.

(O/T: +10 if you know the name of Snidely's sidekick)

See, I am thinking that no-one really said anything to any of the kids involved here. There was no “ be careful” or “guys ease up here” Mainly because I don’t think they were supervised at all, unless it was by the “somewhat older children”. If it was mentioned at all, in my mind, it was at the end of the day or the play date, when he would talk about the roughness that went on. Still, it’s like we have children here, that HAVE children, that are watching each other’s children. If That Makes Any Sense. I’d be soooo surprised to find out that there was ant sort of parental supervision when he was “sent off” or at home with the other kids. JMO. In fact, it really makes you wonder why these kids are reportedly so rough. I get boys. I have 3. I grew up with brothers, and we were rough- really rough. But never did anyone walk away looking like they were in brawl everyday. My parents would have fixed that right off the bat, and we knew it..........MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honestly it really doesn't matter for people outside of Wichita. It's the ones in Wichita and surrounding areas that need to know and be alert!

I don't see how it doesn't matter. It's one thing to have a city breathing down the backs of the PD, the news outlets, social media, etc. It's even bigger to have the whole state of Kansas and all the other states too! It's important that everyone knows.

Keeping Lucas in the news and getting him the attention he deserves-

Such a long shot but what about reaching out to a local Kansas celebrity. Example: Martina McBride is from Kansas and did that amazing song “concrete angel” to bring awareness to child abuse! couldnt hurt to post to her Facebook or Instagram!!!

View attachment 131732

<modsnip>

Oh bless your pink hearts!!! [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

I do think we need to keep talking about Lucas and do everything we can to make sure he is remembered. I also think the one thing more important than that is getting the word out to landowners to get out and search their property for him. (Can you tell I am passionate about this point?)

I understand what your saying, but these people have family that lives in the area and they didn't even know, even though I don't live anywhere close, I posted in hopes it would help.Bless up!

Im in Johnson County KS and they are extremely tough, if you don't have the required immunizations, personal health assessment then it is a no go for your child to enter school, and as the years go on when boosters and such are required you get 14 days to comply and then your kid is out of school until you provide proof of the booster.

*** I am behind. I see we were told to move on, but here are links to official forms for anyone interested.

Hmmm... when was his birthday?
He might have been required to have his 5 year old shot within 30 days of turning 5.
I don't know Kansas laws (MMR, DTaP, IPV and VARICELLA)
Is that why he was out of school so long?

Returning to school after the new year, allow 30 days...
The dates are pretty close!

Here are a few links with the laws re immunization.

https://www.nvic.org/Vaccine-Laws/state-vaccine-requirements/kansas.aspx

http://www.kdheks.gov/immunize/schoolInfo.htm

http://www.kdheks.gov/immunize/download/2018_2019_School_Requirement_K-12.pdf

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/easy-to-read/child-shell-easyread.html
K.S.A. 72-5209.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What about Eric Stonestreet? He is from Kansas City, Ks. He has the Big Slick Celebrity Weekend for cancer and Childrens Mercy along with a couple of other celebrities from KS. He also donates toys and supports local teams in Kansas City.

I forgot to add that ESO was such a trooper. She told me to put the van in neutral, hopped out of the van and was ready to try to push us out on her own! AND she is still willing to let me drive!!

View attachment 131732

<modsnip>

Wear it like a badge of honor my friend!!!! I was impressed Mr. Pink did not seem surprised or shocked when told he had to just come find us too [emoji23]

Wear it like a badge of honor my friend!!!! I was impressed Mr. Pink did not seem surprised or shocked when told he had to just come find us too [emoji23]

A real trooper!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads