Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #13 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't she be charged with using a higher level of drug if she had? Seems like that would have come up in the recent court appearance. I thought the attorney said this is about her use of Mj and her trip to Olive Garden. If they found other drugs in her system, I really think they would have thrown that on the table already. I assume with the charges she has and being in jail she would have had to give blood sample. Or can someone refuse since it might incriminate them?

Maybe the only thing in EG's system at the time was MJ. I don't have any idea what she may have used before that or if at all. Meth is detectable for up to a week in heavier users. Heroin for up to 7 days depending on body specific factors.
:moo:

See, I am thinking that no-one really said anything to any of the kids involved here. There was no “ be careful” or “guys ease up here” Mainly because I don’t think they were supervised at all, unless it was by the “somewhat older children”. If it was mentioned at all, in my mind, it was at the end of the day or the play date, when he would talk about the roughness that went on. Still, it’s like we have children here, that HAVE children, that are watching each other’s children. If That Makes Any Sense. I’d be soooo surprised to find out that there was ant sort of parental supervision when he was “sent off” or at home with the other kids. JMO. In fact, it really makes you wonder why these kids are reportedly so rough. I get boys. I have 3. I grew up with brothers, and we were rough- really rough. But never did anyone walk away looking like they were in brawl everyday. My parents would have fixed that right off the bat, and we knew it..........MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I agree, n_6CC -- I don't think much of what EG says really happened, or happened the way she'd like us all to think. Her explanations are nothing but smoke and mirrors.

I just don't want people to get too stuck on deciphering meaning and motive based on specific words/phrasing she uses. Some may be ascribed more to local language than anything else. (For example, "needs fixed" vs. "needs to be fixed" vs. "needs fixin'" confuse people all across the US.) To me her known actions speak far louder than her words ever will. Her kind of evil needs no embellishment.

This is not on Lucas but did anyone see the missing 2year old reported almost 2 days later in Hoisington Kansas ?

Yes that was odd to me too. That didn’t make much sense overall to me. I don’t see me and my hubby getting in a fight if I was sexually assualted. Him confronting the other guy, maybe, but not fighting with me about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking more along the lines that she cheated on him and she tried to make it seem something it was not. There's no police report of her being sexually assaulted is there? If she was telling the truth a police report would be normal. And if JH believed her a police report would be normal.
What we all can agree on tho is that there was sexual involvement with another man and she and JH fought about it because there is a police report for that.

I'm thinking more along the lines that she cheated on him and she tried to make it seem something it was not. There's no police report of her being sexually assaulted is there? If she was telling the truth a police report would be normal. And if JH believed her a police report would be normal.
What we all can agree on tho is that there was sexual involvement with another man and she and JH fought about it.

Yeah that’s what it sounds like. I’d be going after the person who assaulted me not my SO...

Wouldn't she be charged with using a higher level of drug if she had? Seems like that would have come up in the recent court appearance. I thought the attorney said this is about her use of Mj and her trip to Olive Garden. If they found other drugs in her system, I really think they would have thrown that on the table already. I assume with the charges she has and being in jail she would have had to give blood sample. Or can someone refuse since it might incriminate them?
I think she was being questioned by a homicide detective at the point she admitted to drug use. Drugs are peanuts to homicide. They'll actually tell a person they don't care about drugs at all, which is somewhat true, as they have bigger fish to fry, and it also helps build a relationship with the POI/suspect.

Yes that was odd to me too. That didn’t make much sense overall to me. I don’t see me and my hubby getting in a fight if I was sexually assualted. Him confronting the other guy, maybe, but not fighting with me about it.

I can see it being more like “why were you with him in the first place”, or “what did you think was going to happen”. My overall idea of that scene was that she didn’t get the caring response from him she wanted.

And did she state she was “wife” there?
It'd be interesting to know if JH claimed her on his tax refunds. That would be the general rule for couples in a recognized common law marriage wouldn't it?:thinking:

It'd be interesting to know if JH claimed her on his tax refunds. That would be the general rule for couples in a recognized common law marriage wouldn't it?:thinking:

In KS, all they ‘have’ to do is say it. Present themselves as husband and wife. It’s kinda crazy imo

It would not come up since it had nothing to do with that particular charge- it is probably included in the ongoing criminal investigation- they would not let that out yet

I can see it being more like “why were you with him in the first place”, or “what did you think was going to happen”. My overall idea of that scene was that she didn’t get the caring response from him she wanted.

Even so
I’m not gonna attack him with an ax handle. Maybe tell him he’s a heartless SOB and leave...
it’s so hard to get inside that kind of mindset
JMO

Even so
I’m not gonna attack him with an ax handle. Maybe tell him he’s a heartless SOB and leave...
it’s so hard to get inside that kind of mindset
JMO

The contempt she has for him is pretty solid I’d say.

The contempt she has for him is pretty solid I’d say.

Yes and I can't help but believe she visited that contempt onto his son:tantrum:.

I'm a little surprised that wife/not wife, is still being debated. Isn't a public defender based on financial need?

I guess I assumed she was not able to count his income since she did get an attorney appointed from the public defense pool; therefore not wife. Bad assumption?

I suppose the statements he released after that muddy the waters a bit, but we've discussed how that might've been intentional.

I suppose he might not make as much as was speculated. Or is it not so much an income cap for public defense, as a sliding fee based on need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState