Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good this might be mean but I hope she gets caught doing drugs again. Okay that was mean I will pray for forgiveness.
That’s was before Lucas went missing. SO she DID get caught again. (Happy Dance!)

Perhaps the child's emotional well being is being considered, more so than EG's. If you think about it she was with her mother and brother Lucas every day of her little life and then poof! She's living in a strangers home, no mommy, no brother, no daddy. She must be devastated! She doesn't have any idea what's going on in her little world or the causes of it. I hope she's at least seeing her daddy and other family members whose love she is dependent on.

For some reason, when I read the info I didn’t get the feeling she was with strangers-????? Do we know she isn’t with a relative?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought EG statement not ready to tell her side yet had to do with the abuse allegations, just like JH got angry when someone brought them up and said now was not the time to talk about it.

For some reason, when I read the info I didn’t get the feeling she was with strangers-????? Do we know she isn’t with a relative?

She’s in state protective custody and when JH filed, after EG was arrested, to get custody back of the baby it was denied. I don’t think protective custody is with family.

Glass isn’t at risk of fleeing and doesn’t pose a threat to the community or to her child, who has been placed in state custody, Leth-Perez said. Glass needs to be involved in her child’s pending child-in-need-of care case, her attorney said

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article204719964.html

She’s in state protective custody and when JH filed, after EG was arrested, to get custody back of the baby it was denied. I don’t think protective custody is with family.

Do we know why it was denied?

Do we know many times Lucas was left alone in EG's care?

If EG and JH were together for over a year, and he
"Kim:
Dad (JH), left for work on the 9th, worked 20 days on 10 days off, previously worked in Texas, switched to working in NM and works on oil rig.", then that could potentially be up to 2/3 of the month, for who knows how many months? :(

Eta: correction / one year together must be an error as per post #510
(Eta: even worse)

Because of the ongoing investigation with Lucas missing. I’m trying to find the article now.

IMO being together just a little over a year is an error - they have a one year old daughter which means together for at least two years and evidence on facebook been together since 2015. We also know police were called to their apartment in early 2016.

IMO being together just a little over a year is an error - they have a one year old daughter which means together for at least two years and evidence on facebook been together since 2015. We also know police were called to their apartment in early 2016.

(Oh yeah, duh!)

Thank you so much for the recap. I didn’t realize JH and EG were together for that short of a time span. I think it’s worth noting that she should be called “live-in girlfriend” rather than “stepmother”. I agree!

According to the court documents regarding her visitation with her bio-sons, they had been together over 2.5 years as of last October
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html
debb3716f7308bb4ef283c638280277f.jpg

Glass isn’t at risk of fleeing and doesn’t pose a threat to the community or to her child, who has been placed in state custody, Leth-Perez said. Glass needs to be involved in her child’s pending child-in-need-of care case, her attorney said

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article204719964.html

Thank u!

Oh absolutely. I wouldn’t call that ‘care’

And do we know if those timeline pics of the horrible bruises are from May? Five months later. Did the judge lay eyes on Lucas? Did JH probably have to sign an affidavit to attest to this? I'm assuming the burden of proof is on EG, so they can't just take her word for it.

I just seethe to think of it!

Total assumption, but I’m thinking because of the allegations of abuse by JH and EG’s boys’

Total assumption, but I’m thinking because of the allegations of abuse by JH and EG’s boys’

I meant why JH didn't get his daughter back. Do we know why it was denied? I'm sure it has to do with the investigation but I'm not sure why or how. I would also think the fact that he knew EG was driving high on the 16th with the baby doesn't look too good for him.

Here is my question. (Rhetorical) If Lucas was reportedly sick for 2-3 weeks, as said in interview, and was absent from school from the 9th on, SHE OBVIOUSLY DIDNT TAKE HIM TO A DOCTOR. 3 weeks being sick with a cold is a long time for a kid- I always have one with a runny nose, but not full out illness of some sort. The flu took several lives this season. It was severe. Due to lack of hydration, comprised immune systems, young children died. Did teachers notice this child was ill? It is extremely possible this child had the flu, was weak, lacked hydration,and his poor little system shut down. And SHE didn’t take him to the dang Doctor at all? I’m not saying this is what lead to his “disappearance story “, because obviously this child was severely, oftentimes abused. But just on the fact that he was so sick, weighed 38 freaking pounds is something of itself!! Did these people have insurance or Medicaid? I mean, at what point don’t you take a child sick for 3 weeks to the damn doctor!?
Sorry for the RANT!! Disgusted

I meant why JH didn't get his daughter back. Do we know why it was denied? I'm sure it has to do with the investigation but I'm not sure why or how. I would also think the fact that he knew EG was driving high on the 16th with the baby doesn't look too good for him.

Good point! I was just thinking about the recent allegations from EG’s Ex about JH and his accident with her boys..... I’m sure all combined doesn’t bode well for him- IMO, JH was at home on the 7th to see how sick Lucas was, or had been for 3 weeks- he should have done something for him then. Sick in the head mom and dad. Or just completely oblivious to the obvious - I just can’t right now!!
Ughhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members