Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! I fell back asleep!
Organized searches have looked and looked and haven't found him. I know they've tried their darnedest. My heart goes out to them.
I think she put him somewhere we haven't thought of and eventually he'll just be found. Like CA. She was just right down the street for heavens sake!
Thanks for replying and I also took a nap.:blushing:
Hoping yours' was as pleasant as mine.
I understand your point about CA.
I was just praying and hoping that you weren't dissing the searchers in any way.
They are to be respected and cherished for every single thing they do trying to locate Lucas.:yes:

Chi

Organized searches have looked and looked and haven't found him. I know they've tried their darnedest. My heart goes out to them.
I think she put him somewhere we haven't thought of and eventually he'll just be found. Like CA. She was just right down the street for heavens sake!

So basically your just saying that organized searches won’t find Lucas, because they haven’t yet? Organized searchers don’t just spin around and point to a spot on the map to search- just FYI. Also, I will add, if you have a useful area to search, hop on over to Lucas’ FB page and let them know !
#TeamLucas
MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I want to know -- was it a surprise visit? Did he call her when she didn't answer the door, or did he plan to stop by again later thinking she was in the shower, had her hands full with kids, etc, etc? If he did talk to her, did he assume she was home -- did he mention seeing Lucas to her? Or did that not come up until later during questioning--did she try to say something else happened the 16th until LLs account of seeing Lucas nullified her story? Given all here lies—and what we know about her having to backtrack her VD story--I'm very curious about this.

What was the purpose of the LL visit again? Sorry if I missed this.

I'm curious about no recent statement from JH, you know, "I won't stop searching for my son", or "thanks to everyone for your continued search efforts"...I realize his attorney may have advised him to keep quiet, and if so, why? I know he could be working with LE or whatever, and I understand some people just don't like public appearances....the whole thing with JH is just odd to me. I do realize he is considered a victim at this time so choosing my words very carefully. Hopefully I haven't violated TOS.

I agree. I think he'll probably be found by some innocent passerby, workman, etc. I'm also wondering with all the searching the searchers have done could they have possibly overlooked him without realizing it. After awhile it all starts to look the same, your mind wanders as you look and you go into an automatic mode where you're looking but not actually seeing. This is nothing against the searchers but after having been on my share of archaeological digs you can easily overlook something important due to mental and visual fatigue.

Is there a life insurance policy on Lucas? Sorry if this has been discussed.

What was the purpose of the LL visit again? Sorry if I missed this.

I'm curious about no recent statement from JH, you know, "I won't stop searching for my son", or "thanks to everyone for your continued search efforts"...I realize his attorney may have advised him to keep quiet, and if so, why? I know he could be working with LE or whatever, and I understand people just don't like public appearances....the whole thing with JH is just odd to me. I do realize he is considered a victim at this time so choosing my words very carefully. Hopefully I haven't violated TOS.

i don't think we've received confirmation on why the LL visited. since she lived there such a short time, it seems unlikely imo he was coming by due to conflict (noise complaint etc) unless there is more to the story with the cat.

imo, he prob was coming by to do routine maintenance or finish up something that didnt quite get done before move-in. this could have been entirely a surprise visit for EG or he could have said "ill be by between Wednesday - Saturday for X project/followup" thus maybe why she thought it was a low risk to leave Lucas alone.

just my complete guessing. for all we know he was bringing by a fruit basket and wine to welcome them to their new home.

i don't think we've received confirmation on why the LL visited. since she lived there such a short time, it seems unlikely imo he was coming by due to conflict (noise complaint etc) unless there is more to the story with the cat.

imo, he prob was coming by to do routine maintenance or finish up something that didnt quite get done before move-in. this could have been entirely a surprise visit for EG or he could have said "ill be by between Wednesday - Saturday for X project/followup" thus maybe why she thought it was a low risk to leave Lucas alone.

just my complete guessing. for all we know he was bringing by a fruit basket and wine to welcome them to their new home.

Hmmmmm...your last sentence got me wondering haha jk (sort of) :wink:

Hmmmmm...your last sentence got me wondering haha jk (sort of) :wink:

hah ik what you mean. part of me thinks the LL visit was very innocuous and routine and its somewhat satisfying to think someone doing something nice for EG (like getting a routine maintenance project done ASAP or giving her a welcome gift) is instead helping to peel away the layers of lies shes telling.

She's a confirmed druggie, right (more than herb)...

So, again, broken record here, who is her supplier? And who has she been banging because I suspect she's been doing soooomeone, jmo... (pure speculation).

The thoughts about the LL visit are certainly entertaining and I have no idea what he was doing there.
The thought of poor sick and soon-to-be missing Lucas peeking thru the curtains of the window at him just break my heart.:tantrum:
From my heart to God's ears---how much I wish that we could turn back time, and I pretty much imagine it's a safe bet that the LL does too.
Poor guy:(
:moo:

Did EG frequent any bars? I know she had the baby...did anyone else ever watch the baby?

Eta: and did she go out when JH was home to watch the kids?

Before we get modwhipped, please know I was cracking a joke and am not implicating the LL in any way!!

Again does she drink? If so, again, I'm betting she hit up a liquor store, moo.

Eta: Hmmmm....wait a minute, any liquor stores near OG!? I wonder if LE has thought to check with them...I actually just saw this on TV in another case, woman disappeared from a bar, surveillance showed her leaving with a guy, random inquiry shot in the dark by a smart detective decided to check local liquor stores and bam it was a hit. They stopped and got a bottle.

The poor kids next door...they must be quite troubled by all of this.

I know I’ve been MIA due to a demanding work project I’ve been working on. Doesn’t mean I haven’t scrolled through at 1:15am after working 18 hour days. Thankfully my project is completed and I just have to babysit my 24 men on the ground in FL, GA, VA and TX.

Please don’t take this the wrong way as posts, texts and emails can be misconstrued... With that said - I am local. I have searched hours independently. I have studied maps. Have gone through locations with GigTu, Henry, PB, N6, Scarlett and others. IMO if you aren’t local or haven’t been part of these searches it’s hard for me to sit here and read how those of us must just be overlooking Lucas due to him being in plain sight. Have you ever been to Wichita? From the house on Edgemoor you can be in the middle of a field in less than 20 min. Fields and tree rows for days. It’s not that simple. It’s just not. I have been in the Andover area for 24 years. I grew up out here. I went to school here and so do my children now.

Is it possible LE, TES, locals have missed something? Absolutely. Doesn’t mean we haven’t braved all different kinds of elements (we are known for high winds most of the year) and tried our hardest. So, if anyone wants to come join us in this heartbreaking search please do. We’d love to have the additional help. If you’re not local head on over to the Flyers for Lucas thread and help us there. We need all of the help we can get to keep his sweet little face in front of others.

What Lucas has been through has put my heart through the ringer. I’ve gone through every emotion possible but mainly anger towards EG for ever laying a hand on that sweet boy and sadness for what he has been through in his short life. No one, especially innocent children, should ever go through this.

Sorry for the rant. Today is my first day off in 21 days. Exhausted to say the least.

PS - Pink I’ve mentally replied to you 37588436 times. This weekend I will actually hit send. [emoji23]

I know I’ve been MIA due to a demanding work project I’ve been working on. Doesn’t mean I haven’t scrolled through at 1:15am after working 18 hour days. Thankfully my project is completed and I just have to babysit my 24 men on the ground in FL, GA, VA and TX.

Please don’t take this the wrong way as posts, texts and emails can be misconstrued... With that said - I am local. I have searched hours independently. I have studied maps. Have gone through locations with GigTu, Henry, PB, N6, Scarlett and others. IMO if you aren’t local or haven’t been part of these searches it’s hard for me to sit here and read how those of us must just be overlooking Lucas due to him being in plain sight. Have you ever been to Wichita? From the house on Edgemoor you can be in the middle of a field in less than 20 min. Fields and tree rows for days. It’s not that simple. It’s just not. I have been in the Andover area for 24 years. I grew up out here. I went to school here and so do my children now.

Is it possible LE, TES, locals have missed something? Absolutely. Doesn’t mean we haven’t braved all different kinds of elements (we are known for high winds most of the year) and tried our hardest. So, if anyone wants to come join us in this heartbreaking search please do. We’d love to have the additional help. If you’re not local head on over to the Flyers for Lucas thread and help us there. We need all of the help we can get to keep his sweet little face in front of others.

What Lucas has been through has put my heart through the ringer. I’ve gone through every emotion possible but mainly anger towards EG for ever laying a hand on that sweet boy and sadness for what he has been through in his short life. No one, especially innocent children, should ever go through this.

Sorry for the rant. Today is my first day off in 21 days. Exhausted to say the least.

PS - Pink I’ve mentally replied to you 37588436 times. This weekend I will actually hit send. [emoji23]

:yeahthat: X 1,000,000
Mad Respect,
Chi

The thoughts about the LL visit are certainly entertaining and I have no idea what he was doing there.
The thought of poor sick and soon-to-be missing Lucas peeking thru the curtains of the window at him just break my heart.:tantrum:
From my heart to God's ears---how much I wish that we could turn back time, and I pretty much imagine it's a safe bet that the LL does too.
Poor guy:(
:moo:
I feel so bad for the LL. He did absolutely nothing wrong, and yet I'm guessing he hasn't slept since it was realized what happened. Poor guy :(

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

AMEN SISTER!!!!!! Well stated!
Glad your back - ur shining spirit was missed!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member