Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m mainly a lurker, but I had to come out for this. I just picked my jaw up off the floor. And I can’t even imagine how JO feels. EG took her baby but gets to have another one of her own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add me to the jaw on the floor group. Wtf, EG. Goodness. Face meet palm.

Problem is who is going to force a paternity test?? No one.

I hope that DCF will. I just don't know if they would if JH is acknowledging paternity. I wonder how that works. Would DCF request a paternity test of both children simply because of them being involved?

With past instances of dv and abuse, I would hope there would be mandatory paternity testing.

I’m mainly a lurker, but I had to come out for this. I just picked my jaw up off the floor. And I can’t even imagine how JO feels. EG took her baby but gets to have another one of her own.

Maybe in her own sick mind she thinks that she can still hold on to JH if she gets rid of his son, she can replace him with another one of her own.

Exactly. I've been curious about the hand off locations, how those were determined, if these were always the same?
That route is imposing as it begs JO and those close to her to undergo questioning and emotional burden in order to determine or rule out Lucas' location.

So many things tabled in an empty notebook awaiting their time...
I was wondering the same. My ex and I did drop offs at park & rides. They are normally right off the highway but surrounded by trees, which you could hide a body & jump right back on the highway & they aren't busy at night. With FindLucasAllen mentioning they did drop offs at a half way point, that's where my mind went. With that info and now knowing EG said Lucas' mom took him on Valentines, would she have taken him to the visitation drop off area or close to in order to point the finger at mom? I don't know where the drop offs took place, nor do I know if there are park & rides in KS but that was my train of thought. JMO

Could EG maybe have been trying to intentionally disappear Lucas to not only hurt JO, but dissolve JO's common bond with JH?
I'm curious if JH and JO got along. Like were they mostly civil, at least until EG came along and things got crazy?

Just thinking out loud...

When EG was interviewed from jail about Lucas’ disappearance, she commented:

“...this is very painful that this is happening at a time like this, right now...”

Many have wondered what she meant by “a time like this.”

Well, EG is pregnant. I don’t know how far along she is, but she was pregnant when she smoked pot in the garage and when Lucas went missing. This may be why she was in the medical pod when she was first booked into jail.
Holy $h!t....and I don't even cuss. Bombshell. This sort of makes sense as to why JH is supporting her, possibly.

Just thinking out loud...

Maybe in her own sick mind she thinks that she can still hold on to JH if she gets rid of his son, she can replace him with another one of her own.

They have a child together.
I'm thinking this baby has a different father - cause something better might come along with it.
A user, who would now have control over another man that she might find, treats her as the queen she thinks she is.
Men and their children are just stepping stones for her.

Hey Guests!

Pick your jaws off the floor and join us for the love of Lucas!

Paddelboarder,
I’m speechless, pregnant? OMG!
Can JH visit with MH? Or has he even tried?
He can’t see EG but can communicate with her, right?
I’m assuming he’s fully aware of the pregnancy?

Paddelboarder,

I was trying to ask the same question, but couldn’t find the words. Any chance this is a surprise news for JH?

Paddelboarder,

He has visited with MH

The family and I have spoken about it on several occasions over the past month. There was no set date to release the information. I don’t think anyone could have imagined that Lucas would still be missing. When we talked earlier this afternoon, it was decided to go ahead and share the info.

I don't know if you can answer this, , but do you happen to know if EG knew that the landlord came on Friday before Lucas was missing, or did the landlord come forward after she was arrested?

I'm not changing my mind on this- this was premeditated. A woman knows when she is pregnant, especially after having one or two other babies before.

The move makes sense. I thought the three bedrooms would be one for her and JH, one for the baby, and one for her boys when she would finally get overnight visitation with them. Now I see it was for another child coming.

The cat being given up, to which Lucas loved.....

oh man, I had to literally walk away from the computer for a couple of hours- this news upset me so much. I hurt even more for Lucas right now, and I didn't think I could hurt more. That poor darling........

Problem is who is going to force a paternity test?? No one.

Where my kids were born, a paternity test had to be done for unmarried parents to prove the father was indeed the biological father before they put the father's name on the birth certificate. I have no idea if that is true in all states.

Could they charge her with endangerment of the unborn child

He has visited with MH

I think this is probably best for this little girl to see what is familiar to her, that being her daddy and hopefully other family member that had been involved in her life, minus her mother. I wish she could see Lucas too. :tantrum: She was probably close to him and he to her.
This poor little girl must be so confused. At her young age she can't verbalize how she's feeling. I sure hope she is with someone that is very sensitive to her needs.

Hi all- new to commenting on the case, but been reading and staying up to speed. Just wow... poor Lucas.

Could they charge her with endangerment of the unborn child
I've been wondering the same but they would have to be able to prove she knew she was pregnant at that time. I think suggesting her pregnancy might be why she was held in special quarters could indicate she did indeed know at the time of arrest. But is there evidence she knew at the time of Lucas reported missing?
I've also wondered if they might slap possession of an illegal substance on her and in the presence of a minor(s) she was responsible for. Maybe that all falls under child endangerment but I thought that was around driving her with her daughter while under the influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem