Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering JH was gone 20days at a time, home for 10, one would think EG getting pregnant would be planned, at least by her. Does that make sense?

Kansans turn on 'Lights for Lucas', encourage others to remember missing boy

A group of people in Kansas are installing green porch lights to spread awareness about missing Lucas Hernandez.

[...]

"I would be devastated. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if that was my baby," said Chrissy Morales. "This little boy has stolen so many hearts. It's amazing how much support and love this little boy has."

Morales, like many other Kansans, is now hoping to shine a light on that love.

"The green light on my side porch is for him. That supports him," Morales said. "Green, I am hearing is his favorite color."

Morales said she's received quite a bit of feedback on the green lights.

"I've had several people ask where did you get those awesome lights at because they're so bright," she said.

Yes. They were already cramped in the 1BR apt. I believe Lucas slept in the dining room.

I've wondered about where Lucas slept in the apartment. I've also wondered if he had a bed at the new home and if LE took his sheets. Do you know/can you say if Lucas had his own bed? It makes me so sad to wonder if he even had a bed. Geesh! :tears:

JMO

Why a dad wanted a judge to keep two sons away from stepmom of missing Lucas

Twelve days before Emily Glass reported that her 5-year-old stepson — Lucas Hernandez — was missing, the father of her own young sons reported a safety concern to police after the boys visited her home.

On Feb. 5, the day after one of his two sons returned from visiting Glass and had red marks with visible fingerprints on his chest, the boys’ father filed a report with police “for the safety and welfare of the children,” a court document says.

According to the document — an affidavit from the father — Glass blamed the red marks on her boyfriend, Jonathan Hernandez, who is Lucas’ father.

[...]

The Eagle obtained the court documents detailing the father’s concerns about Glass on Thursday. Her attorney couldn't be reached for comment.

According to the affidavit filed by her sons' father, Glass was allowed to have her sons for two and half hours every Wednesday and for seven hours every other Sunday.

She did not complete a court-ordered class on “parenting in a home with anger/violence nor a co-parenting class,” the affidavit says.

The father says in the affidavit that Hernandez, identified as Glass’ boyfriend, “got physical with our youngest son” on Sunday, Feb. 4. The injured boy is about 6 years old, according to the birth year listed for him in the court document.

“The children reported the incident to me as soon as I picked them up after parenting time,” the father said in the affidavit. He took photos of the injury. “And although it was 4-5 hours later, there were still red marks on (the boy’s) chest with visible fingerprints. His chest was still red the next day.”

Hernandez couldn’t be reached for comment. Sedgwick County District Court records don’t show any charge against Hernandez related to those allegations.

The father said in the affidavit that Glass told him “that her boyfriend (Jonathan Hernandez) said that the mark was ‘an accident’ and that she kicked him out after it occurred.”

“She then became angry, blamed the children’s behavior and hung up on me.”

[...]

On Feb. 17 — 12 days after the father made the report to police — he saw on the news that Glass had reported Lucas missing while he had been in her care, the affidavit says. Glass told police that she took a nap that day and that when she woke up, Lucas was gone. Relatives have said that Lucas’ father, Hernandez, often worked out of town.

When the father of her sons called her that day, she told him that police with dogs were on the way to look for Lucas, and she agreed to reschedule her parenting time that had been set for the next day, the affidavit says.

[...]

He said he worried that her “situation could be traumatic for the boys to deal with. I have worked to shelter them so that they do not know their mother is in jail nor the full circumstances surrounding it. … I don’t know what (her) living arrangements will be when she is released from jail … .”

Just getting back in and placing a bet on how many pages I have to catch up on. I am going with 20. If I am right, Mr. Pink has to make me dinner. If I am wrong, Mr. Pink gets to go get dinner. :)

Just getting back in and placing a bet on how many pages I have to catch up on. I am going with 20. If I am right, Mr. Pink has to make me dinner. If I am wrong, Mr. Pink gets to go get dinner. :)

Girl, send that man OUT RIGHT NOW and catch up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm serious.

Since we have zero confirmation, let’s just play a little “what if” game. What if JH didn’t know about EG being pregnant? Maybe, just maybe that’s exactly what he needed to hear to shake his strong support of her. I for one, would hope so. Moo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tequila and guac.

not assuming ive said anything helpful this entire time but right now, wow, i need a moment to digest.

Who needs guac, tequila shots til it’s all gone.

But I don't have a link for that...

Just a tip so the thread doesnt close for clean-up .. that's usually a good indication that it shouldn't be posted here.

Curious.. are you family or friend from before Lucas's disappearance? (Hint: I know the answer is neither)

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I'm curious if JH and JO got along. Like were they mostly civil, at least until EG came along and things got crazy?

Just thinking out loud...

I know of several acquaintances who divorced and got along fine with the ex until the ex started dating someone who was very intimidated by the fact that the exs got along. They very quickly made sure that did happen anymore. Very sad for the kids involved.

Is he buying the shots?

Since we have zero confirmation, let’s just play a little “what if” game. What if JH didn’t know about EG being pregnant? Maybe, just maybe that’s exactly what he needed to hear to shake his strong support of her. I for one, would hope so. Moo.

Well, if it's his child he just might support her stronger. At least until the 1st trimester is over.

tequila and guac.

not assuming ive said anything helpful this entire time but right now, wow, i need a moment to digest.
you and i can be food buddies! let them eat crackers. LOL

Pass me the salt guys, I like my chips extra salty. Settling in....

I've wondered about where Lucas slept in the apartment. I've also wondered if he had a bed at the new home and if LE took his sheets. Do you know/can you say if Lucas had his own bed? It makes me so sad to wonder if he even had a bed. Geesh! :tears:

JMO
Certainly Lucas' father would know if something was missing from the home, right?

How FLA stays updated or how a person stays updated or how you stay updated? I'm confused.
I 100% do not get my information from a friend of a friend, for the record ;)

It's been yet another long, frustrating day. I think I'll put myself in time out [emoji172]

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member