Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone that knows the law could that be an additional endangerment charge? The longer we can keep her behind bars the better

I think Lucas is gone my friends. Obviously because of EG. OJ had nothing to do with his disappearance. I actually wish she did because I would believe he was alive then but I know it's not reasonable.
I think we need to really focus on dates and EG's accountability and lies. People lie to protect themselves and control others thinking. We know for a fact EG lied to JH on VD as she stated JO took him. Did she say when JO was going to return him? Remember, EG moved and didn't send him back to school, and apparently didn't give JO a forwarding address, which I believe is required by law and within so many days to the other parent.

When EG was interviewed from jail about Lucas’ disappearance, she commented:

“...this is very painful that this is happening at a time like this, right now...”

Many have wondered what she meant by “a time like this.”

Well, EG is pregnant. I don’t know how far along she is, but she was pregnant when she smoked pot in the garage and when Lucas went missing. This may be why she was in the medical pod when she was first booked into jail.

This cant be real!!!!!!! Do none of these morons use protection???? Is there any chance MH and now this poor baby could be fathered by anyone other than JH? Kinda hoping cuz maybe a paternity test would help him figure out what a ******* EG is.

OMG! This might explain more than we know! For one thing, maybe why JH would welcome her home. Not that he's not suspecting her of Lucas missing but to get her in a less stressful environment, make sure she takes care of herself, etc. Maybe he was trying to take care of his unborn child at a time like this. idk just thinking out loud. What a mess!

He knew she was pregnant and smoking pot and cigs while pregnant, driving his kids around while high, beating at least one child of his.... I think you may be over-assuming his protectiveness for his children, born or unborn. I tried to see him as a victim as long as I could.... I just cant anymore... Time to head to the pooping jogger thread....

Scoot over, Sister, & let me join you. I brought coffee & snacks.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Care to join Margarita and I in the pants *****t*ng runner thread? Could you bring some popcorn?

When I posted the article it didn’t say anything about whether it was adult or child. It must have updated since you read the literal adult body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry. I figured that out after I typed my comment. Wasn't sure if I should've deleted or not. My apologies

The family and I have spoken about it on several occasions over the past month. There was no set date to release the information. I don’t think anyone could have imagined that Lucas would still be missing. When we talked earlier this afternoon, it was decided to go ahead and share the info.
You are such a blessing to the families you help!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Where my kids were born, a paternity test had to be done for unmarried parents to prove the father was indeed the biological father before they put the father's name on the birth certificate. I have no idea if that is true in all states.

It is in CT. Not sure about Kansas.

He knew she was pregnant and smoking pot and cigs while pregnant, driving his kids around while high, beating at least one child of his.... I think you may be over-assuming his protectiveness for his children, born or unborn. I tried to see him as a victim as long as I could.... I just cant anymore... Time to head to the pooping jogger thread....
My thoughts also.
Either birds of a feather flock together or hes a giant wuss.
Neither is acceptable.

I think Lucas is gone my friends. Obviously because of EG. OJ had nothing to do with his disappearance. I actually wish she did because I would believe he was alive then but I know it's not reasonable.
I think we need to really focus on dates and EG's accountability and lies. People lie to protect themselves and control others thinking. We know for a fact EG lied to JH on VD as she stated JO took him. Did she say when JO was going to return him? Remember, EG moved and didn't send him back to school, and apparently didn't give JO a forwarding address, which I believe is required by law and within so many days to the other parent.

i know its a typo and there is nothing funny about this case, but I literally LOL'd when I read that OJ had nothing to do with it. Thanks for that brief bit of levity.

Im not up to date on everything that has been posted.
Here my question.
Where the one year old baby?
Who will take care of the baby shes pregnant with?
I hope both babies end up in the care of a responsible family member.

Where my kids were born, a paternity test had to be done for unmarried parents to prove the father was indeed the biological father before they put the father's name on the birth certificate. I have no idea if that is true in all states.

My husband and I had two children together before we were married and no paternity test was needed, we just both signed the birth certificates. I’m in Virginia though.

After you’re married the husband is automatically on the bc and even if you’re separated and know someone else is the father a paternity test has to be done (source a close friend who went through the process.) I have no idea how this would work with a common law marriage if that was actually JH and EG’s situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only read a fraction of the posts on this case, so excuse me if this case has already been referenced.

The Scotty Baker case. Step-mom was jealous of Scotty, wanted more attention from Scotty's dad. She had another woman take Scotty from his school, then they killed him and dumped his body.

I found Scotty's case when researching the Kyron Horman case (sadly almost 8 years ago) because it's one of the few cases where a child was taken from school and then never found.

Anyway, I'm not saying this is what happened in Lucas' case, or any other step-parent case. Just that I'm always reminded of Scotty when a step-parent is involved.

And now, just looked up the case again, and Scotty's step mom was...pregnant... when she killed Scotty.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-abducted-amp-murdered-Manchester-25-Nov-1992

http://www.sentinel-echo.com/news/l...cle_061c4d8b-57d3-55c4-a4f7-beaabb65b6a2.html

Very sadly I am starting to wonder if EG wanted to totally sever the ties JH had to anyone other than her, with her new pregnancy being a precipitant.

There was a poster in another thread who said she had a degree/phd in the subject of dv. I think she said that usually it's about power, not anger, and that abusers generally know exactly how far they can go. I am scared that EG was making a conscious, or at least semi-conscious decision in order to sever the remaining ties to anyone other than her, the one-year old and the upcoming baby.

I would never have had these thoughts before the VDay info came out,and now the pregnancy info seems to be pushing things more in that direction.

EG seems to look one way in pictures up to about last November, and then after that she gets the hollowness in her cheeks and is looking ill. In the same timeframe almost the same thing seems to be happening in Lucas, he looks frailer and thinner in the face? It's almost like whatever's going on with her in this time frame...Lucas is like a mirror of what's happening with her?

I would hope that OJ had nothing to do with it. But if he somehow did, lets hope they get his *advertiser censored* this time!!!

I'm just kidding, of course. I knew what you meant. Just trying to bring some funny into a heavy hearted thread. 😊

It is in CT. Not sure about Kansas.

As someone who is from Kansas and whose kids were all born in Kansas, they don't require a paternity test if the father is there and acknowledging paternity. But if the father is not there they won't put him on the BC but you can use the fathers last name for the child. It's weird.

I think you gave a great example of how EG couldn't control the situation with her boys but had a lot of control over Lucas, possibly over his relationship with JO and other family -- where she can and wants to exert control, she does and she will.

That's a good point. How much of the abuse of Lucas isn't just about a bad temper and getting angry but about control and maybe punishing Lucas, not for things he's done, but for things that aren't going right for her?

If she has a higher risk from Feb 4th of losing visits with her older boys does that make her feel even more insular and protective of the nuclear unit with JH, the 1-yr old, and then the pregnancy and what that makes her want for her future? EG's 'got rid of' the paternal relatives, now all she needs to do is 'get rid of' the maternal relatives, and then even if she loses access to the older boys she's left with this tight(er) nuclear family without as many complications, without the demands of driving out to the visitation transfers for Lucas, without the demands of having to take Lucas to school and pick him up...JH would no longer have to communicate with JO, she'd no longer have to communicate with JO to arrange the details of the transfers for Lucas' visits with his mom.

I still can't get my head around the thought of someone going out to eat and leaving a small child home alone. I can't get my head around pre-mediated murder of a 5-yr old child by someone in the child's home. But these things are falling out of the evidence, I don't think it's me imposing my thoughts.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong about this. I am disturbed to see others agreeing and developing this further in a way that seems to make sense.

I feel sorry for JH. I feel very sorry for Lucas' relatives. I feel like EG is spinning JH around like a toy. The pregnancy news is just another kick in the teeth for Lucas' loved ones. But I'm also scared that this is another piece of insight into the head and life of EG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove