Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pink, will you also post this in the Media, Maps, and Timelines thread for this case? I think we will need to refer back to it in future threads.

:tyou:

(Marking!)

Eta: Quote for reference:

Eta:

Okay, processing this fresh, sorry for repost, nightshift bringing fwd the latest msm and catching up:

"WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH),Update April 9:

The family of Lucas Hernandez, the 5-year-old boy missing for about two months, says they are hiring a private investigator.

A page organized by Lucas' father details the effort and the associated cost with hiring a private investigator. The fundraising goal is $28,000."

(Okay going back to read now!)

Eta: can't wait to find out who the PI is...or he is he thaaat private? Don't tell me if you have to kill me! :wink:

:websleuther:

I'm sorry, but his vehemence on TV about the abuse allegations that came from his family, his enabling her to harm Lucas even more while ignoring every possible sign that he was being hurt and neglected while he was gone working , does not garner one whiff of sympathy from me.

Just catching up after working tonight.
Right On, thank you.

Just catching up after working tonight.
Right On, thank you.

(Hey charming, I'm just getting in myself...the thing about coming in late is you often get the "cleaned up" version...which is good..."facts baby facts!")

When I went to check out JH's I was a little bummed to see two other campaigns run by searchers. I won't name them or give details but I kind of feel like if someone wants to participate in searching for a lost child then they should think carefully about whether or not they can afford to invest their money into it. Maybe I'm just getting old but it felt a little wrong to me that volunteers want to be compensated for their help.

As for JH's campaign I'll wait and see how it unfolds but I don't plan to contribute. I don't give to any online campaign unless it's to people I know and trust. I've donated twice to Tricia, once to a friend's niece and once to a musician who is a dear friend. Other than that my feeling is that I'd rather spend my money helping people in my own community. MOO.

Jonathan Hernandez has just put up a Go Fund Me page in his name asking for $28,000 to fund a private investigator. I am not supposed to post links from I think, so if you want to see it, search under find-lucas-hernandez.

To be honest, this caused me to raise my eyebrow. On the surface this would look like a good step for him to take. He even links to a private investigations company at the bottom. http://www.kleininvestigations.com/

However, in light of recent information coming out, I can't help but be suspicious. Thoughts?

You have got to be kidding me.
Although, if it's true that he just found out about EG being pregnant when we did...

Right -- would she have also been more careful, less strenuous in her activities? What happened? Was it an accident? Did she use that reasoning to temper any sadness or guilt she might feel while disposing of him? Was it premeditated? Did she make herself feel better by convincing herself it had to be done?

Some people who lie at the rate and depth that EG does -- they start to believe it themselves. What did she convince herself of to make this right, justified in her mind?

Pregnancy wise, If she is really early on (or was), I don't think restraint at the time of disposal would necessarily be a factor...

Which brings me to this question: how fit is this woman? I imagine quite fit (kids), minus the drugs...

Eta: add adrenaline and anything is possible. The physical strength can be, unexplainable (personal experience).

Eta: and if she does harder drugs, who knows....

So again, organized or disorganized disposal.
Spontaneous vs premeditated.

Or somewhere in between.

What is in between?

Eta:

Lucas gets sick...EG may suspect or know she's pregnant....what really happened on Valentines Day...

Curious to see method and distance of disposal in other pregnant stepmother POI cases.

Eta: ESO, anyone pregnant on your list? Of course, a common link such as pregnancy obviously doesn't guarantee any kind of similarity disposal wise, but for research and analysis purposes...plus you never know...

So back to water then MsF, Pink and I, etc talked about this early on... Water, womb connection? not sure I buy it but we shall see. moo.

My guess right now is roadside /field/side road or over a bridge.
(Or abandoned shed, barn....etc etc)....sigh.

states now, as of 20 min ago, that if goal is not reached, money can be refunded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No offense, but if we weren't bright enough to pick up on the pregnancy thing, then maybe we could be missing something else too (Sorry if this sounds bad and is coming out wrong.). (However, pregnancy was not super obvious, imo...or maybe it was... idk anyway:
So, what (else) is right in front of us that we are missing?

Let's go back to the blue bird in my avatar...the park...we're thry routine/SP/obvious searches, or more than that?

Flora and Fauna?

Valentine's Day...? Who was she with?

Has JH gone back to work?

So,

If your gf killed your son. Who is still missing.

And you find out she is now pregnant (with whom you assume is your child)......

Hmmmmm...maybe he's thinking, let her have this baby safely, then after that..it's on..meaning, he doesn't want her to flip out right now, but after the baby is born...thinking out loud...

JH could hold the key to getting answers. I think he, LE and everyone know this.

Thanks! Lucas is so adorable in this!

[video=youtube;5NDuX1qgvVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NDuX1qgvVs[/video]

Nope nope nope nope, How is it barely even Tuesday and this is the second time I've cried this week? :cry:

I have been very deeply affected by my husbands narcisstic mother. She puts out a carrot for her children and then withdraws it according to her self centered self. It's sad and disgusting in the same breath.When they were children she might not speak to them for days because they upset her or she had something better to do. One day I told him I didn't think he had a good mother. His response was that he was always clothed and fed. He never ever mentioned feeling safe and nurtured and guided for his best interest. I have so much more bazarro to this story, but I just wanted to share this part.

I got a crazy MIL over here too! So crazy, I made a whole thread here about it cause I needed advice. Fortunately, my "honorary" MIL is the best.

states now, as of 20 min ago, that if goal is not reached, money can be refunded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the goal of $28,000 has to be reached before they hire them? I checked out the web site and it says:

Investigative Rate

$95 Per Hour

Missing Persons

It doesn't say anything about requiring that much money up front. I wonder where that came from.

This angers me so damn much!!!!! Beautiful loving souls like you and several other members on this thread and other threads- wanting babies so badly, while witches like that one pop them out one after another! I just don't understand it. I was blessed with three beautiful children that lived, but my daughter's twin didn't make it, and it hurts like hell that she's not with us. I think of her everyday, can you believe it? Almost 22 years now, and I still hurt and grieve she's not with us- I even put a little stocking out for her for Christmas and on my left ear, I have all of their birthstones, including hers, there.

Then I see women like EG, Casey, and so many others- I just want to ***** slap every one of them. So many loving people that want to be parents that want to give warm hugs, love, laughter and spoiling, but are unable for various medical purposes, while these witches abuse the most precious gifts in the world.

Why oh why?

I'm saying a prayer for you right now that your dream comes true soon and you get a positive result that you deserve. I am so sorry to hear this. :hug:

Thank you so much. It angers me too. This whole thing angers me but this hits home. Just hoping against everything else that this month is our turn. <3

I have to lay my two cents down here and say that I think this was a fit of rage thing after Emily returned home from Olive Garden.

If Lucas had died while she was out with M then I don&#8217;t think we would have the landlord seeing Lucas to go off of. I would think Lucas would be out the whole time if he died from something she gave him to keep him asleep while she was out.

I also don&#8217;t think she would have waited until that point to kill Lucas if she had planned it. Why would she need to? J was gone for days before that day and if she wanted time to herself (like at OG etc) she wouldn&#8217;t have needed to leave him home alone if she planned to kill this poor boy beforehand.

I might be way off and I can definitely change my opinion as time goes on. It just appears to me that this all case about after Lucas was seen by the landlord.

I now have confirmation that it is *not* Jonathan that signed the contract with the PI. The person who says they signed it is not family and inserted themselves into the situation after Lucas went missing. This person is not a part of any organization that handles missing children or situations like this. The person started the and has direct access to it. They say money cannot be sent directly to the PI and must go to them.

While I trust the LE and searchers will find lucas, I'm ok with the idea of hiring a PI. However, I have *major* concerns with this person (and anyone not from a reputable organization) handling any money associated with Lucas.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I now have confirmation that it is *not* Jonathan that signed the contract with the PI. The person who signed it is not family and inserted themselves into the situation after Lucas went missing. This person is not a part of any organization that handles missing children or situations like this. The person started the and has direct access to it. They say money cannot be sent directly to the PI and must go to them.

While I trust the LE and searchers will find lucas, I'm ok with the idea of hiring a PI. However, I have *major* concerns with this person (and anyone not from a reputable organization) handling any money associated with Lucas.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Woh woh woh! I kinda expected that but still, shocking.

What an awful thing for them to do. I don't trust JH regardless, so I would not have donated to him directly either but I knew something was off about this. But how can people do this? This is a case of a missing child, not about them getting some cash.

Thanks FLA for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member