DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:grouphug:

I want to support and pass forward, and donation made for TEX for Lucas

:grouphug:

Thank you in advance for your donation.* Please make the check payable as follows:

Texas EquuSearch

P.O. Box 395

Dickinson, TX 77539

Tim has done so much for Lucas and cases I have followed, and for others I never have!

Then did their Facebook get hacked? They just put out a comment a couple of minutes ago on their Facebook page that says different. Oh my gosh is it a fake Facebook?

Or perhaps what they are saying is true, that they did not do it for Jonathan (true for both), they have not yet been retained (true for both) but do not YET have a contract, and they are not doing it for the defense (true for both), and what they commented to you and what we have heard is true?

It's kind of like listening to lawyers, you have to read between the lines and what they say and each conversation sounds different if you know what I mean.

ETA..thanks FLA.., after going back and looking at your post and their post, both seem to say the same thing but say it differently. Thank you very much. I'm not sure I'm allowed to quote what they said on their Facebook page but the way you said it in the way they said it seemed very different. But analyzing it, it perhaps means the same thing.

Interesting that they will never work for Jonathan, but the reflects the support and message from Jonathan for their services

Why is the still up on JH'S FB? I Just checked it out.
What gives?

I think a bank would be better than a account. I just hope something breaks before this all takes place. EG goes back to court on the 16th. I doubt if she would say anything now though as she probably feels JH is in her corner. jmo

The thing with a bank account is that someone's name has to go on the account as the account holder, and they can still walk off with money collected.

In that way, if the company do have facilities to hold money in escrow until the full amount is collected, and to refund back to the donor if the full amount is not collected (I don't know if they do that or not?), maybe it's not such a bad concept....as long as anyone donating has the money to spare and trusts the name on the account, and I think that latter point is often a point of contention.

FLA yeah I kinda stumbled into that beehive before and "saw" what you referenced.:bee:
Hugs to you now and always,
Chi:beats:

The problem is that the shouldn't appear that it is JH that is control of the money or that he is the one who set it up. The fact that it was done this way is very misleading and makes me question the persons intent that set it up.

Yes, you're right. I don't feel comfortable with the person/people that have access to the money. That's my only issue.

I do believe Klein was contacted. I do believe Jonathan also wants them hired. I don't believe this specific person/group of people have any business handling this money (or any money related to Lucas).

I might get censored for this, but there were issues at one point with reward money being missing and a relative of this person was involved and this person vehemently defending them. These people do not have finding Lucas as their motive, imo.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry. Some people take advantage of others when they see an opportunity. This little guy needs to be found! I sure hope with all the media attention this case is getting that they would feel they had to do what they said they would.

Same name, so I assume so. Surely they vet their potential cases? Or how does that work?

Hopefully they're too busy with Papaw to take on another case.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk
What is there to vet though? Lucas is missing, and they might be able to figure out where he is.

Just thinking out loud...

On the contrary, they have a great reputation. I was thinking more along the lines of JH reputation/situation. I didn't explain it well (and it probably wasn't very nice of me to say). My opinion is if JH really wanted the case solved he wouldn't be defending EG so intensely.

LT I know I'm probably pushing a boundary here so my feelings won't be hurt if you censor me. :)

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk
My apologies in advance for a recent post asking what you meant. Still catching up. I understand what you mean. But if they can prove what happened to Lucas, I'm all for it because it's Lucas who deserves the best PI, attorneys, and judges etc in his corner.

Attention paddleborder and fla...

How did you find out about pregnancy? Does jh know?

I understand if you have " no comment"

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
When PB told us a few days ago she said the family had known for about a month. So I assume JH has known at least that long.

I really hope this is true, that he has hired a PI. But I think part of the reason he would hire a PI is to also prove EG didn't do this.
I'm sure that's part of his motive, but the PI is reputable, so it's going to help get to the truth, even if it's not the truth JH was hoping it to be.

The thing with a bank account is that someone's name has to go on the account as the account holder, and they can still walk off with money collected.

In that way, if the company do have facilities to hold money in escrow until the full amount is collected, and to refund back to the donor if the full amount is not collected (I don't know if they do that or not?), maybe it's not such a bad concept....as long as anyone donating has the money to spare and trusts the name on the account, and I think that latter point is often a point of contention.

I don't think they hold the money until the full amount is collected. Someone in our area set up a for the families of boaters who went missing for expenses related to searching and for funeral expenses. When the bodies were found a few months later, the families asked for the money for funeral expenses and got the run-around. They finally contacted LE who quickly discovered that the woman had used the money to buy Christmas gifts and pay bills. Any money that was donated, she was able to take out whenever she wanted. She took money out now and then to pay toward the search effort but in the end, she used thousands of dollars for herself and she didn't have the money to give back for the funerals. She got a loan to pay the money back but she was still prosecuted.

The problem is on the Bank account it could be JH's name and not someone else. I know It could be his on the but he may not have known how to set it up. The bank could have helped him set it up and made the connection with the PI. This is all just in my opinion and how I see it could eliminate the middle person.

I don't think they hold the money until the full amount is collected. Someone in our area set up a for the families of boaters who went missing for expenses related to searching and for funeral expenses. When the bodies were found a few months later, the families asked for the money for funeral expenses and got the run-around. They finally contacted LE who quickly discovered that the woman had used the money to buy Christmas gifts and pay bills. Any money that was donated, she was able to take out whenever she wanted. She took money out now and then to pay toward the search effort but in the end, she used thousands of dollars for herself and she didn't have the money to give back for the funerals. She got a loan to pay the money back but she was still prosecuted.
Just going to use emoticons for that woman:
:gaah::shame::mad::stormingmad:

The problem is on the Bank account it could be JH's name and not someone else. I know It could be his on the but he may not have known how to set it up. The bank could have helped him set it up and made the connection with the PI. This is all just in my opinion and how I see it could eliminate the middle person.

And needs to be done toot sweet! Just a transfer of account holder.

The problem is that the shouldn't appear that it is JH that is control of the money or that he is the one who set it up. The fact that it was done this way is very misleading and makes me question the persons intent that set it up.

It makes me think that the person who set it up has his/her own agenda that is not just about finding Lucas. I think it is more about freeing EG from jail, but that's just my impression from reading the and the indication that this person is not really trustworthy and is not really a "friend" to Lucas' entire family.

It makes me think that the person who set it up has his/her own agenda that is not just about finding Lucas. I think it is more about freeing EG from jail, but that's just my impression from reading the and the indication that this person is not really trustworthy and is not really a "friend" to Lucas' entire family.

That is the impression I am getting from the site and from FLA and it truly worries me. This should all be about Lucas! imo

When PB told us a few days ago she said the family had known for about a month. So I assume JH has known at least that long.

Thank you. I must have been fuzzy from the shock.

Is there a way to find out of the person has ties to eg?

Is there a way to find out of the person has ties to eg?

Well, the person has ties to JH and he certainly has ties to EG so logically speaking, I'm assuming that this person has ties to EG. JH is still "standing by his woman" as of the latest articles so I have no reason to think his friends have a different view of EG than he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiKi_T