Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes me think that the person who set it up has his/her own agenda that is not just about finding Lucas. I think it is more about freeing EG from jail, but that's just my impression from reading the and the indication that this person is not really trustworthy and is not really a "friend" to Lucas' entire family.

Too bad we can’t sleuth JH if what u say is the case. It’s apparent he’s in on this.

ETA: I mean in on the

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, you're right. I don't feel comfortable with the person/people that have access to the money. That's my only issue.

I do believe Klein was contacted. I do believe Jonathan also wants them hired. I don't believe this specific person/group of people have any business handling this money (or any money related to Lucas).

I might get censored for this, but there were issues at one point with reward money being missing and a relative of this person was involved and this person vehemently defending them. These people do not have finding Lucas as their motive, imo.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

bumping FLA's last post as well

Well, the person has ties to JH and he certainly has ties to EG so logically speaking, I'm assuming that this person has ties to EG. JH is still "standing by his woman" as of the latest articles so I have no reason to think his friends have a different view of EG than he does.
I meant by means mainly her. In the way you all combine friends when you are together. There are some his some yours. There could be the friend of hers that is more than a friend possibly. Who knows in this crazy place. Mainly thinking because someone mentioned it was to free her. I dont think we really know what he is thinking. He may not know what he is thinking. Only one in this situation with the upper hand at this point is ironically behind bars.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Yes, you're right. I don't feel comfortable with the person/people that have access to the money. That's my only issue.

I do believe Klein was contacted. I do believe Jonathan also wants them hired. I don't believe this specific person/group of people have any business handling this money (or any money related to Lucas).

I might get censored for this, but there were issues at one point with reward money being missing and a relative of this person was involved and this person vehemently defending them. These people do not have finding Lucas as their motive, imo.

I will back you up 1000% on this as well as the fact that those same people tried to set up someone else as a "bad gal".

I wish an advocate, PR rep or someone experienced with making appeals for PI fundraising had been contacted prior to launching this campaign. Sadly, the way it was set up will likely lead to it being removed.

IMO, a neutral person, org or bank should always handle these type of appeals. It’s frustrating to see people divided into groups that are “pro-X” or “pro-Y” when a child is missing. It’s also disheartening when the term “the family” needs a qualifier.

I am “pro-Lucas.” Period. This poor child needs to be found, and if his disappearance is subsequently deemed a criminal matter, then I pray the person(s) responsible are held accountable.

I honestly can’t believe he hasn’t been found yet. We’re very close to the 2 month mark of his disappearance. My heart breaks a little more each day. I can’t imagine the pain his family (ALL of them) must be feeling.

#TeamLucas

I wish an advocate, PR rep or someone experienced with making appeals for PI fundraising had been contacted prior to launching this campaign. Sadly, the way it was set up will likely lead to it being removed.

IMO, a neutral person, org or bank should always handle these type of appeals. It’s frustrating to see people divided into groups that are “pro-X” or “pro-Y” when a child is missing. It’s also disheartening when the term “the family” needs a qualifier.

I am “pro-Lucas.” Period. This poor child needs to be found, and if his disappearance is subsequently deemed a criminal matter, then I pray the person(s) responsible are held accountable.

I honestly can’t believe he hasn’t been found yet. We’re very close to the 2 month mark of his disappearance. My heart breaks a little more each day. I can’t imagine the pain his family (ALL of them) must be feeling.

#TeamLucas

After driving all day today, I truly cannot believe Lucas hasn’t been found either. It is heart crushing-
I wish I wish I wish.................
It’s just mind boggling to try and get in her brain day after day- and completely exhausting because I obviously haven’t been successful at that yet! So glad everyone is here and still going at it!! Just keep the hope alive and momentum moving forward. [emoji120] #TeamLucas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I meant by means mainly her. In the way you all combine friends when you are together. There are some his some yours. There could be the friend of hers that is more than a friend possibly. Who knows in this crazy place. Mainly thinking because someone mentioned it was to free her. I dont think we really know what he is thinking. He may not know what he is thinking. Only one in this situation with the upper hand at this point is ironically behind bars.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

The articles that have recently been published still quote JH as saying he will take EG back if she gets out of jail. If he no longer feels that way, he should set the record straight. So we may not know exactly what he is thinking, but we can be pretty sure he still isn't thinking that EG disappeared his son. At least as of right now. Maybe he'll change his mind if/when the PI comes on the case. But I'm skeptical of that because LE is still actively investigating this case and they have EG behind bars, and they have said they don't believe Lucas just walked away from the home, which means they don't believe her story. Yet JH says he will take EG back and he wants a PI to investigate.

When I put all of that together in my own mind, it adds up to JH being in denial that EG is involved with Lucas' disappearance. Only JH knows why he does not believe LE have the perp behind bars already.

The articles that have recently been published still quote JH as saying he will take EG back if she gets out of jail. If he no longer feels that way, he should set the record straight. So we may not know exactly what he is thinking, but we can be pretty sure he still isn't thinking that EG disappeared his son. At least as of right now. Maybe he'll change his mind if/when the PI comes on the case. But I'm skeptical of that because LE is still actively investigating this case and they have EG behind bars, and they have said they don't believe Lucas just walked away from the home, which means they don't believe her story. Yet JH says he will take EG back and he wants a PI to investigate.

When I put all of that together in my own mind, it adds up to JH being in denial that EG is involved with Lucas' disappearance. Only JH knows why he does not believe LE have the perp behind bars already.

I agree.

I think a bank would be better than a account. I just hope something breaks before this all takes place. EG goes back to court on the 16th. I doubt if she would say anything now though as she probably feels JH is in her corner. jmo
I worked for the CEO of a bank for years. I said in the very beginning that a bank should of set up a fund for finding Lucas and all the organizations who are selling t-shirts, wrist bands, bake sales, and whatever donations are raised should be going into that account for one purpose Lucas. There has been to many individuals doing things here for private gain and that has made people not want to give period.

Usually a fund like that is started by the business's in the area making substantial donations and the community follows with their donations. That account is managed. Funds are not just handed out to anyone and would not be given to family to spend as they want. All funds are accounted for as the account is coded differently. Most drafts would require more than one signature.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Can people collect for their own purposes on ? My embarrassing SIL (in more ways than you can imagine) set up a to pay for her fake husbands surgery expense and then remodeled her home. She was raised by my narcissistic mil (i use that term lightly).

They can, and too many do exactly what you describe your SIL doing. You really have to be careful where you send donations, not just but all solicitations for funds should be approached with caution.

KNOW who is receiving your donations and what they are using them for. Missing child pulls on the heartstrings and some people will take advantage of that.

This is why a really big reward has never been raised for Lucas. FLA it is all the problems with these 's and stuff. I feel so bad. A bank should of overseen a fund for Lucas. It should of been opened and run by community leaders. Required two signatures. People would of gave..
Businesses would of gave..people all over the country would of stepped forward. It is to late now because of all of this. I was a bank manager for many years.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don't think they hold the money until the full amount is collected. Someone in our area set up a for the families of boaters who went missing for expenses related to searching and for funeral expenses. When the bodies were found a few months later, the families asked for the money for funeral expenses and got the run-around. They finally contacted LE who quickly discovered that the woman had used the money to buy Christmas gifts and pay bills. Any money that was donated, she was able to take out whenever she wanted. She took money out now and then to pay toward the search effort but in the end, she used thousands of dollars for herself and she didn't have the money to give back for the funerals. She got a loan to pay the money back but she was still prosecuted.

We had the same questions years back in little Cooper's case. Someone researched and learned the money gets released quickly as it comes in. Which makes sense since can't take their share until the money is disbursed. So, if the policy is the still the same, money that has come in so far is either sent to the campaign starter already or will be within a day or two.

In Cooper's case, refunded prior donations but I don't know if that would happen here if they decide JH's organizer broke policy.

And yes, people lie. I've seen fraud in a few other cases. I swear I read somewhere that the FBI started getting involved but again, that was two or three years back.

Is it possible that JH is having doubts about EG’s story? Between LE, his family, JO’s family, Tim from Equusearch all believing we are in a recovery effort not a missing person effort. Could someone have said just the right thing to him to turn him? Maybe he doesn’t want to believe his SO murdered his son, but he goes along with PI idea knowing full well it may lead to her guilt. I realize that it’s believed he didn’t set up the go fund me..but correct me if I’m wrong FLA says he does want the PI. Maybe this is his way of saying: she may be lying. All of this JMO of course.

Is it possible that JH is having doubts about EG’s story? Between LE, his family, JO’s family, Tim from Equusearch all believing we are in a recovery effort not a missing person effort. Could someone have said just the right thing to him to turn him? Maybe he doesn’t want to believe his SO murdered his son, but he goes along with PI idea knowing full well it may lead to her guilt. I realize that it’s believed he didn’t set up the go fund me..but correct me if I’m wrong FLA says he does want the PI. Maybe this is his way of saying: she may be lying. All of this JMO of course.

If JH is having doubts about EG's story, then he should go to the jail and ask her where she put Lucas. He doesn't need to raise $28,000 to do that. He can get the answer for free. I don't believe he is having doubts. I wish I did, but I don't.

I do not believe this is the case.

I think it's important to keep in mind that there is NOT a contract with Klein UNLESS they raise $28,000.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I hope JH is coming around. He has to be!

I did noticed someone by the name Jonathan Hernandez donated $100 to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member