Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In EG's jailhouse interview she insists she "took care of him every day", in order to claim she was a good mother with a close bond to Lucs. So, which is it? Was she his sole caregiver daily, and ultimately responsible for his well-being, just like every caring mom, or did she regularly pass him off to cousins and other family members & friends because she didn't want him around because reasons?

The fact that she claims that she was never there when the bruises happened (someone else's responsibility, right?), but can also cite the park, or making dinner and other possible sites of injury incidents is pretty contradictory.

Contradiction, bred by lies.

Nothing to add at this moment except Lucas please know everyone is trying to find you.
Love,
Chi:candle:

Still here reading along. The new info is interesting. Continuing to send positive vibes and comfort to all involved family VI's and searchers and WS members

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Um why is it so quiet in here-I feel like I’m in the twilight zone. Did I miss something?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMO most of us are still here reading and don't have anything new or relevant to add right now.
:moo:

Um why is it so quiet in here-I feel like I’m in the twilight zone. Did I miss something?

Ha just came to check in and thought the same thing- the thread before was hopping all day!!! The party died out after the temporary shutdown I guess. Interesting info about the 14th as well... I was reading along earlier but never commented. Thinking there is another “someone” involved for sure. My question is why would this person be so loyal to EG ??!!!

This tends to happen when cases come to a stand-still. We've pretty much hashed over everything to try and find Lucas and with search discussions off-limits to all but locals who are directly involved there is really nothing helpful left to discuss. We can still discuss possible search sites but, IMHO, without knowing where has already been searched and cleared it would be a wasted effort, we could spend days talking about a possible site only for it to have already been searched and cleared two weeks ago. Unfortunately, this case is is in the hands of LE and the on-the-ground searchers at this point. We've done all we can.

Ha just came to check in and thought the same thing- the thread before was hopping all day!!! The party died out after the temporary shutdown I guess. Interesting info about the 14th as well... I was reading along earlier but never commented. Thinking there is another “someone” involved for sure. My question is why would this person be so loyal to EG ??!!!
Perhaps she has dirt on them?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Iam disappointed with media coverage on this case. In your opinion intense media coverage like in the CA case help or hurt investigation/ prosecution

Still here reading along. The new info is interesting. Continuing to send positive vibes and comfort to all involved family VI's and searchers and WS members
What new information?

Iam disappointed with media coverage on this case. In your opinion intense media coverage like in the CA case help or hurt investigation/ prosecution

I think it hurt the case. I've always been of the opinion that due to the case being in the national spotlight and the intense attention paid the prosecutor attempted to use it as a political springboard. She figured she could get an easy first-degree murder conviction/death sentence but she got a jury that took their jobs seriously, who made a determination based on facts not feelings. I think had she charged 2nd degree murder or manslaughter she would have gotten the conviction. I think her other mistake was pushing for the death penalty, most Americans are now against that ghastly practice and have a harder time sending people to their death.

I feel very certain this is a crime performed by EG.
And I don't think this is a sex crime in any stretch of one's imagination.

I think it hurt the case. I've always been of the opinion that due to the case being in the national spotlight and the intense attention paid the prosecutor attempted to use it as a political springboard. She figured she could get an easy first-degree murder conviction/death sentence but she got a jury that took their jobs seriously, who made a determination based on facts not feelings. I think had she charged 2nd degree murder or manslaughter she would have gotten the conviction. I think her other mistake was pushing for the death penalty, most Americans are now against that ghastly practice and have a harder time sending people to their death.

I adore your fervor and look forward to your posts and respect your opinions.
I for one would have no problem sending someone to the death penalty.

What new information?

Hi GigTu just a couple comments from our VI's. I haven't posted in a while sorry for miscommunication. Mainly around who is chatting to EG still. Her lies and the Valentine's Day comments x

I feel very certain this is a crime performed by EG.
And I don't think this is a sex crime in any stretch of one's imagination.

I wasn’t stretching my imagination, but in my opinion all potential (s) should be ruled in until ruled out.
We have not been told if this or a trafficking scenario has been ruled out by LE.
I sure hope it has but I have reasons that cause me pause and great concern, not “imagination”!

Something most people dont know. Baez hired a woman to help in jury selection. She could spot an idiot from a mile away. The rest is history.
I was shocked when she got on TV to brag about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx