Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received an email directly from Klein Investigations. They have no been retained for Lucas's case, will never work for Jonathan, and will never work for the defense. If they ever are actually retained, they will work solely for Lucas.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Then did their Facebook get hacked? They just put out a comment a couple of minutes ago on their Facebook page that says different. Oh my gosh is it a fake Facebook?

Or perhaps what they are saying is true, that they did not do it for Jonathan (true for both), they have not yet been retained (true for both) but do not YET have a contract, and they are not doing it for the defense (true for both), and what they commented to you and what we have heard is true?

It's kind of like listening to lawyers, you have to read between the lines and what they say and each conversation sounds different if you know what I mean.

ETA..thanks FLA.., after going back and looking at your post and their post, both seem to say the same thing but say it differently. Thank you very much. I'm not sure I'm allowed to quote what they said on their Facebook page but the way you said it in the way they said it seemed very different. But analyzing it, it perhaps means the same thing.

Interesting that they will never work for Jonathan, but the reflects the support and message from Jonathan for their services

Then did their Facebook get hacked? They just put out a comment a couple of minutes ago on their Facebook page that says different. Oh my gosh is it a fake Facebook?

Or perhaps what they are saying is true, that they did not do it for Jonathan (true for both), they have not yet been retained (true for both) but have a contract, and they are not doing it for the defense (true for both), and what they commented to you and what we have heard is true?

It's kind of like listening to lawyers, you have to read between the lines and what they say and each conversation sounds different if you know what I mean.

They are not currently on the case. They have been speaking with someone about possibly being retained and they confirm a page has been set up for the purpose of hiring them.

They are not currently on the case. They have been speaking with someone about possibly being retained and they confirm a page has been set up for the purpose of hiring them.

Interesting that they will never work for Jonathan, but the reflects the support and message from Jonathan for their services. I guess that is why I was so confused in the beginning, and still am, but we'll go with the flow.

I just received an email directly from Klein Investigations. They have no been retained for Lucas's case, will never work for Jonathan, and will never work for the defense. If they ever are actually retained, they will work solely for Lucas.

*Happy tears!*
O/T KIC was also retained for a case here in TX for a high school senior that disappeared. Thomas Brown. Police labeled him a runaway, Klein is calling it foul play. Klein's agency is no bs! They work for the victim, no matter where the answers take them.

Bringing my post from a few days ago forward. For Eso? Or whoever was asking about similar cases.

I've only read a fraction of the posts on this case, so excuse me if this case has already been referenced.

The Scotty Baker case. Step-mom was jealous of Scotty, wanted more attention from Scotty's dad. She had another woman take Scotty from his school, then they killed him and dumped his body.

I found Scotty's case when researching the Kyron Horman case (sadly almost 8 years ago) because it's one of the few cases where a child was taken from school and then never found.

Anyway, I'm not saying this is what happened in Lucas' case, or any other step-parent case. Just that I'm always reminded of Scotty when a step-parent is involved.

And now, just looked up the case again, and Scotty's step mom was...pregnant... when she killed Scotty.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-abducted-amp-murdered-Manchester-25-Nov-1992

http://www.sentinel-echo.com/news/l...cle_061c4d8b-57d3-55c4-a4f7-beaabb65b6a2.html

Or perhaps what they are saying is true, that they did not do it for Jonathan (true for both), they have not yet been retained (true for both) but do not YET have a contract, and they are not doing it for the defense (true for both), and what they commented to you and what we have heard is true?

ETA..thanks FLA.., after going back and looking at your post and their post, both seem to say the same thing but say it differently. Thank you very much. I'm not sure I'm allowed to quote what they said on their Facebook page but the way you said it in the way they said it seemed very different. But analyzing it, it perhaps means the same thing.

Interesting that they will never work for Jonathan, but the reflects the support and message from Jonathan for their services
Yes, they're saying the same thing I am. The is written as though this is all Jonathan and it's not. It's someone completely unrelated that inserted themselves into the situation after Lucas went missing.

In my opinion, no one other than a reputable organization should be handling money associated with Lucas (that absolutely includes my own family).

It’s fine to link to the Klein Investigations FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/?fref=ts

Klein Investigations and Consulting
1 hr ·
Media Release : We thank the media for their calls over the last 24 hours regarding the Lucas Hernandez case in Kansas. We can confirm that we are working with a family in the area that is not affiliated to any family member in consideration of taking on the case. They have begun a "Go Fund Me" page to attempt to raise money for our services. If we should be hired - our focus would ONLY be on finding Lucas. Tim Miller and the fine team at Equu-search have done a great job in this attempt to find the child. We will make an announcement at the time if we are hired. We are not accepting any media calls regarding this at this time as we are not in the case as of today. We urge all of you to say prayers for this situation and all of the missing.

Interesting that they will never work for Jonathan, but the reflects the support and message from Jonathan for their services. I guess that is why I was so confused in the beginning, and still am, but we'll go with the flow.

I think they mean that IF they take the case they will do it for Lucas, not for Jonathan or anyone else, and that their focus would be solely to find Lucas, not to prove anyone guilty or innocent.

I think it's worth or someone reaching out to Jonathan personally and asking him directly whether he supports or is involved with this for a PI. I think there is still reason for confusion if we don't get clarity directly from Jonathan.

Thank you so much! I had a feeling this was the case.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Yes, they're saying the same thing I am. The is written as though this is all Jonathan and it's not. It's someone completely unrelated that inserted themselves into the situation after Lucas went missing.

In my opinion, no one other than a reputable organization should be handling money associated with Lucas (that absolutely includes my own family).

Interesting. But I am confused. This person set up a to hire KIC as if it was JH who set it up. This person has indeed been in contact with KIC for the purpose of hiring them with the money raised by the . Obviously JH is aware of this. Why wasn't this done properly? Also, I agree with you that the should be set up thru a reputable organization. I noticed that KIC has a that aids in the expenses of finding missing children.

I now have confirmation that it is *not* Jonathan that signed the contract with the PI. The person who says they signed it is not family and inserted themselves into the situation after Lucas went missing. This person is not a part of any organization that handles missing children or situations like this. The person started the and has direct access to it. They say money cannot be sent directly to the PI and must go to them.

While I trust the LE and searchers will find lucas, I'm ok with the idea of hiring a PI. However, I have *major* concerns with this person (and anyone not from a reputable organization) handling any money associated with Lucas.

Boy oh boy...

Interesting. But I am confused. This person set up a to hire KIC as if it was JH who set it up. This person has indeed been in contact with KIC for the purpose of hiring them with the money raised by the . Obviously JH is aware of this. Why wasn't this done properly? Also, I agree with you that the should be set up thru a reputable organization. I noticed that KIC has a that aids in the expenses of finding missing children.

Hmm I wonder could it be someone from Emily's side of the family that set that /PI thing up? I don't understand how that is even legal! And I'm pretty sure if that's not JH that set up that that it goes against rules. I don't understand how any of this is legal. How can a PI work for people who aren't even related to Lucas. I really wonder if its someone on Emily's side of the family that hired the PI firm bc they think EG is innocent and want to find Lucas so they're saying its for him?

Why is that person mentioning JH on the at all?

They would be better off staying totally independent just like the PI is saying.

I trust the PI to be non-bias in this. That is about all I can trust at this point.

When someone is in jail and hints to "not being ready" to tell the whole story of what happened then I could never stand by that person and the only interaction with her would be attempts to make her get ready.

Until then she would be on her own IMO And if I knew about a future pregnancy then I would
-demand a formal pregnancy test be done by hospital
-demand a formal paternity test be done by hospital
-if results are affirmative then immediately file for sole custody

Something is not adding up IMO.

From the FAQ page about reporting a possibly fraudulent :

2 What is considered fraud on ?

A campaign organizer may be committing fraud if:

They are intentionally including factually incorrect information on their campaign.
They have not used the funds that were raised for the stated purpose within a reasonable amount of time.
They are impersonating someone else or have copied a campaign that already exists on .

"Klein investigations and consulting" has put a comment out about this 2 minutes ago. I don't know if I'm allowed to share a link or say what they said. For others who may know how we are allowed to communicate what they said. Their comment is on their Facebook page.search on name I quoted.

I did notice on their page from yesterday to today, they changed their fee structure on missing children. Yesterday it said for missing people they would only charge cost. It no longer says that on their webpage. For missing children.

OK this firm rings a bell...what other case? I'm sure I know of these guys, Nederland....

(Did I see them on tv maybe? Dateline, Forensic Files...I know I've seen them before.)

OK this firm rings a bell...what other case? I'm sure I know of these guys, Nederland....

(Did I see them on tv maybe? Dateline, Forensic Files...I know I've seen them before.)
Deorr Kunz, Margarita.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A520F mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members