Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lucas,
I'm so sorry for the horrible things that happened to you. My heart breaks more and more each day for you. I wish I could just wrap my arms around you and tell you everything will be ok. I wish we could find you to bring you home little guy. Justices will be severed for you. Just know that hundreds of people love you sweetheart and we will find you.

Postpartum can last three years if left untreated correctly. Look it up. Can also turn psychotic. This compounded with her history would be deadly.

She can be all of these things. Studies are showing that some women already have the postpartum tendencies. Underlying issues before becoming full blown after child birth. They had problems before...
EG differently fits this description.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the information! Is is typical for a woman who murders because of PPP to try and conceal the murder? It's an honest question.

On the Nancy Grace podcast a guy who was on her panel stated that it was a neighbor who saw Lucas peeking out a window on the 16 of Feb.

(I'm still listening. She just brought in Mark Klaas)

He is a local reporter. I think he just misspoke.

I'm highly skeptical that EG is mentally ill or that she has ever received any mental illness treatment. However, in my lay person's opinion, she could have a borderline personality disorder. She reminds me a lot of Jodi Arias. Most people with BPD do not become homicidal, but they do exhibit volatility if not treated.

I agree - 100%

I'm sure this is answered somewhere and I just can't recall or find it. But if EG killed him at home and transported him somewhere in her car wouldn't cadaver dogs have hit on something? Did cadaver dogs ever pick up any scent around the home or car?? How often are those dogs wrong?

I'm thinking also about how they searched where Sherin's body was and they never picked up her scent. People were even insisting her body had to have been moved since they searched there for her.

I do know that LE’s dogs (one in particular ) is very acute. For example: This particular dog, can track a scent three weeks after the “said person” walked through a college university, to a parking lot. The dog followed the same path right up to the parking space where “said person” entered a vehicle.

I do not know much about cadaver dogs, but I am fairly certain they work in the same way.
MOO. Hope that helps

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think in Billie Jean’s drug addled mind, she felt that if Hailey wasn’t found, that meant Hailey might still be alive, but that is not the way LE or the public took it. But it wasn’t just that quote in isolation. It was also because Billie Jean went on Nancy Grace less than 2 weeks after Hailey disappeared and showed off her repainted living room and Hailey’s remodeled bedroom. She had her hair done and was practically giddy. She also said numerous times that she wouldn’t look for Hailey because she couldn’t bear the thought of looking through fields. Meanwhile, Hailey’s dad was traveling all over Texas looking for Hailey. There’s so much more, but the quote was just one of those “I can’t believe she said that” moments. Except we all could believe it coming from Billie Jean.

But nearly 8 years later, still no arrests for Hailey’s murder.

That statement from her was so unsettling, I made it my sigline, and vowed to keepup it until we saw some Justice for Hailey.

I am sure many are sick of reading that siggie, every time I post. But I don't know if I will ever be able to take it down, the way this case has been going. I still cannot believe there have been no arrests, even after the remains were recovered. :cry:

Just read statement analysis re Emily Glass jail interview. Pretty interesting.

I keep thinking about our little Lucas, his life, his feelings, his joys, his hurts. He sure seems like he has an excitement about him. He strikes me as an intelligent little guy. He seems like a kid that's just fun to just watch and listen to. I just love love to watch and listen to a child's perception of life and experiences.
I just wonder if EG has any of this perspective for Lucas. Something keeps gnawing at me that she was/is trying to get back at someone or something that happened in her life. Something was seriously wrong and it was taken out on Lucas imo. We need to get into her anger and vulnerabilities. Who did she feel threatened by? What was going on in her life that caused her to take it out on Lucas? Obviously she had been warned thru other family members. How could she do something to him and expect not to be a suspect? I keep vacillating between a sudden rage by EG and a planned out crime.
What if anything does VD have to do with him missing?
What if anything does her story about the man and woman outside have to do with him missing?
What if anything does the LL seeing him left alone have to do with him missing?
What if anything does her 1 year daughter and/or her pregnancy have to do with him missing?
What does JH working far away for days at a time have to do with him missing?
What does her relationship with JH and/or JO have to do with him missing?
What do the numerous CPS reports have to do with him missing?
What do her custody issues with her own boys have to do with him missing?
Do drugs have anything to do with him missing?

I keep thinking about our little Lucas, his life, his feelings, his joys, his hurts. He sure seems like he has an excitement about him. He strikes me as an intelligent little guy. He seems like a kid that's just fun to just watch and listen to. I just love love to watch and listen to a child's perception of life and experiences.
I just wonder if EG has any of this perspective for Lucas. Something keeps gnawing at me that she was/is trying to get back at someone or something that happened in her life. Something was seriously wrong and it was taken out on Lucas imo. We need to get into her anger and vulnerabilities. Who did she feel threatened by? What was going on in her life that caused her to take it out on Lucas? Obviously she had been warned thru other family members. How could she do something to him and expect not to be a suspect? I keep vacillating between a sudden rage by EG and a planned out crime.
What if anything does VD have to do with him missing?
What if anything does her story about the man and woman outside have to do with him missing?
What if anything does the LL seeing him left alone have to do with him missing?
What if anything does her 1 year daughter and/or her pregnancy have to do with him missing?
What does JH working far away for days at a time have to do with him missing?
What does her relationship with JH and/or JO have to do with him missing?
What do the numerous CPS reports have to do with him missing?
What do her custody issues with her own boys have to do with him missing?
Do drugs have anything to do with him missing?
Cinderella Syndrome

Cinderella Syndrome

mmm. I think you have something here. I would like to hear your perspective further.

https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Cinderella+syndrome

Cinderella complex - fear of being independent causes unconscious desire to be taken care of by others.

Cinderella syndrome - false accusations made by adopted children of being mistreated or neglected by their stepmothers.

Cinderella stepmother syndrome - overcompensation by a stepmother in an effort to be accepted into new family.

She might be playing these in one form or another.

In defense of Lucas:

How does such a young child make up what he said?
He didn't make it up.
He was too young and naive to make it up.
He said Emily was mean and was hurting him.
From the mouths of babes.

She got mean again imo.

On the Nancy Grace podcast a guy who was on her panel stated that it was a neighbor who saw Lucas peeking out a window on the 16 of Feb.

(I'm still listening. She just brought in Mark Klaas)

She got that wrong. She also got it wrong when she said that JH was at work when EG's son got those marks but he wasn't, he was home and the little boy told his dad who did it. Other than that, I don't think she made any other mistakes.

She got that wrong. She also got it wrong when she said that JH was at work when EG's son got those marks but he wasn't, he was home and the little boy told his dad who did it. Other than that, I don't think she made any other mistakes.

I don't have an opinion formed yet, but is there any history of JH being abused himself in childhood or of him ever abusing another child? Could EG's son blamed it on JH rather than his mom or could her ex be blaming it on JH in the filings to show that not only has EG been deemed unfit prior, but now she is living with an abuser? just thinking here.

mmm. I think you have something here. I would like to hear your perspective further.

https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Cinderella+syndrome

Cinderella complex - fear of being independent causes unconscious desire to be taken care of by others.

Cinderella syndrome - false accusations made by adopted children of being mistreated or neglected by their stepmothers.

Cinderella stepmother syndrome - overcompensation by a stepmother in an effort to be accepted into new family.

She might be playing these in one form or another.

In defense of Lucas:

How does such a young child make up what he said?
He didn't make it up.
He was too young and naive to make it up.
He said Emily was mean and was hurting him.
From the mouths of babes.

She got mean again imo.
Understanding*The Cinderella Effect

Families come in all shapes and sizes. *No matter where you live, you probably know at least one family with only one parent raising the child, one child living with grandparents, and*one child that was adopted.
Regardless of the make-up of the family, the caregiver-child relationship is one that is, at least ideally, full of love and a desire to protect the child from harm. *As a parent or guardian, you are charged with raising the child as well as you can, with the child’s best interests at heart. *Sometimes, however, in the case of a step parent and step child relationship, there is a “disconnection” between the love a parent should feel for a child and the actual bonding that takes place between the step parent and step child.
Multiple studies have shown that non-birth parents*care for children across many animal groups. *Of course, humans exhibit the step parent and step child dynamic, but animals also have “step parents” as an evolutionary tactic to ensure greater survival. *The problem occurs when the step parent does not have the same interest in protecting the child that a birth parent would have, whether due to a failure to bond or due to an underlying resentment or abusive behavior. *In extreme cases, the caregiver becomes an abusive step parent – this is called the Cinderella Effect

Definition of the Cinderella Effect – Abusive or Ambivalent*Step Parents

The version of the fairy tale of Cinderella most people are familiar with involves a controlling and manipulative step mother, two step sisters that receive all their mother’s love and affection, and a neglected step child, Cinderella, who is forced to cook and clean and isolated from the rest of the family. *Cinderella’s father dies, but instead of embracing Cinderella as one of her own, the evil step mother shuns her and treats her like a servant. *The Cinderella Effect is named after this version of the story.
The Cinderella Effect is the mistreatment of or ambivalence toward*one’s step child (or children) due to a lack of the selfless love that birth parents are wired to feel from evolution. *To qualify, this definition is based purely on the scientifically tested*hypothesis that step parent ambivalence or*abuse will happen more frequently than abuse or lack of affection and caring by one’s birth parent – it does not mean that step parents are incapable of loving someone else’s children, nor does it mean that all step parents abuse their kids. *What it does mean is that there is statistical evidence that shows that children are more likely to suffer from step parent abuse than abuse*by a biological parent. *Statistically, more children suffer mistreatment at the hands of a step parent than from a biological parent.

It has nothing to do with a child telling stories that is absurd...

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the little girl now well over one year old, though? I know PPD can linger, but that's a bit of a stretch, IMO. Besides, EG already has a well documented history of mood swings, short temper, violent outbursts and actual physical violence against others (usually domestic or familial in nature). I think it would be tough to use PPD to explain the escalating abuse against Lucas, leading up to his disappearance. Her CE charge and the testimony/judge comments in her custody battles would suggest she is just an unfit/irresponsible parent in general. JMO, of course.

How old is her daughter? PPD most definitely can start up to a year pp. And people with a history of mental illness are more susceptible to it. Women can also have antenatal depression. A combination of issues after one birth and then another pregnancy can really mess someone up hormonally and mentally.

That said I agree that with a history of abusive behavior it would be hard to "pull off" using this as an excuse. However when I heard she was pregnant I did wonder if it helped explain some of her behavior like napping all the time. Pregnancy and ppd don't excuse or justify abuse though.

How old is her daughter? PPD most definitely can start up to a year pp. And people with a history of mental illness are more susceptible to it. Women can also have antenatal depression. A combination of issues after one birth and then another pregnancy can really mess someone up hormonally and mentally.

That said I agree that with a history of abusive behavior it would be hard to "pull off" using this as an excuse. However when I heard she was pregnant I did wonder if it helped explain some of her behavior like napping all the time. Pregnancy and ppd don't excuse or justify abuse though.
You can have it for 3 years...and left untreated it can escalate..
She is still responsible for Lucas. She knew right from wrong. She is not insane.

My opinion:
Emily's sins led to her to kill.
How?
Sloth: Lucas
Envy: Jonathan
Wrath: Jamie

Wrath was Emily's primary sin, the underlying current of both Sloth and Envy. Thus, leading to Lucas' death.

My opinion:
How?

Wrath was Emily's primary sin, the underlying current of both Sloth and Envy. Thus, leading to Lucas' death.
Morning to you and all other dedicated WSers. :websleuther: Am just now catching up but had to reply to your post.
I could not agree more. A million times this.
Back to reading and love to Lucas, his family who needs him home in whatever way he can be found and to everyone who is searching for Wichita's son.
Chi:heartluv:

My opinion:
How?

Can you elaborate on this a little more? I'm interested.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member