Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when EG's next court appearance is? I am pretty sure there is one this month, just can't remember when. Thanks!

As time allows, I have been reading from the beginning. I've also searched for how to bring a post forward from a previous thread and still can't find any information. So, here is the best I can do for now.

Thread 12, page 52, post 771 by motheroffour

• I have a sense that if the VI’s have been given the ok to release more of what they have been having to hold back, we may be about to get more from LE. I tend to believe the fact that TES said they were broadening the search area to 100 miles is an indication more info has been gathered. (Even though we now understand they are leaving the area)​

Can someone please tell me where it was stated that TES broadened their search area to 100 miles or if this is actually fact? This makes a huge difference in the areas we need to reach with the property owner flyers. TIA

http://www.texasequusearch.org/missing-lucas-hernandez-wichita-kansas-21718/

Can you elaborate on this a little more? I'm interested.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk
My iPad is at 4%. My little granddaughter borrowed my charger, she's already left for school. I'll try to make some notes on paper and explain later. Thanks.

I just want to say this... I hope it is allowed. If anyone is on here reporting back to EG what is being said tell her this: Lucas will be found someday and there is no statute of limitations on murder. If you ever go free EG you will live your life waiting for the moment this child is found. Your life will be in torment.

Someone Somewhere Will Find Lucas

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

She got that wrong. She also got it wrong when she said that JH was at work when EG's son got those marks but he wasn't, he was home and the little boy told his dad who did it. Other than that, I don't think she made any other mistakes.

The tip line number they gave was wrong.

Does anyone know when EG's next court appearance is? I am pretty sure there is one this month, just can't remember when. Thanks!
16th

As time allows, I have been reading from the beginning. I've also searched for how to bring a post forward from a previous thread and still can't find any information. So, here is the best I can do for now.

Thread 12, page 52, post 771 by motheroffour

• I have a sense that if the VI’s have been given the ok to release more of what they have been having to hold back, we may be about to get more from LE. I tend to believe the fact that TES said they were broadening the search area to 100 miles is an indication more info has been gathered. (Even though we now understand they are leaving the area)​

Can someone please tell me where it was stated that TES broadened their search area to 100 miles or if this is actually fact? This makes a huge difference in the areas we need to reach with the property owner flyers. TIA

http://www.texasequusearch.org/missing-lucas-hernandez-wichita-kansas-21718/

I have never heard that until now.

The tip line number they gave was wrong.

I stopped listening in when there were only a few minutes left so I didn't hear that part. So then 3 things. I honestly wish that she would only have one guest at a time on her shows. There were times when the conversation could have gotten interesting but NG cut the person talking off and then she would start talking about something else. *sigh* I think that she would get more of the info right if it wasn't so chaotic.

Never mind. I went back and listened to it again. It was just me. Lol

My little dog Andee died on Thursday he was only 9 years old. Needless to say I have been very distraught and crying for days. Unable to sleep. I am just lost. His toys are still all around I don't have the heart to put them away.

Well I can't for the life of me understand how EG can sit there in jail like that and not say anything about Lucas. I can't imagine anyone being so cold hearted.

Sorry about Andee. Dogs are best friends, our kids, our comfort. So sorry you are going through that.

And yes there are many days while holding my children, or making their breakfast, packing lunches, I wonder how on earth you decide one day to just quit doing those things and eliminate that child from your life and everyone else’s life that love him!!!

My little dog Andee died on Thursday he was only 9 years old. Needless to say I have been very distraught and crying for days. Unable to sleep. I am just lost. His toys are still all around I don't have the heart to put them away.

Well I can't for the life of me understand how EG can sit there in jail like that and not say anything about Lucas. I can't imagine anyone being so cold hearted.

What an evil soul...

Sorry to hear about your dog. When we love our pets the way we do they become family members.

Agreed. Anybody who can hurt a child is pure evil.
:hugs:

What an evil soul...

Bless your heart AFTM. I know the feeling of losing a pet (children for us who aren't pet owners but are actually owned by our pets).
Chi:grouphug:

She definitely has a screw or two missing ... I just don’t want anyone TEAM EG to get on here and give her any ideas!!! If at any point anyone in her life believed she has some mental illness, again, why was she allowed to raise Lucas on top of not having custody of her own children! I really hope the search areas are expended a bit - I don’t think Lucas is super close, but not any further than an hour and a half away. IMO

also adding that when CPS gets involved the first thing they should do is give the parents an evaluation

Thank you. I will stick with the 30-mile radius, for now.

I recall this being mentioned around the time TES headed back to TX. They had trained local volunteers and I believe their advise was to expand the search up to a 100 mile radius eventually.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but thinking I've heard there's a difference between Mental Illness and Personality Disorders? BPD, NPD, Sociopath, Psychopath etc would be PD, while Bi-Polar, Depression, Schizophrenia etc are MI. MI is more treatable? Can someone with more experience weigh in? @JazzTune?

ETA: How the heck do you tag someone on here?

It wouldn't surprise me to find out she has Borderline Personality Disorder.

What an evil soul...

I’m so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads