Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pain ripples out from the center and effects anyone who ever cared for, laughed with, or had concerns for the victim. And that pain is awakened every time we hear of yet another precious one torn from us. RIP Jonathan Foster. Hoping for a better outcome for Lucas and reaching out in love if it turns out not.

Oh dear lord. I just caught up. What a complete mess. My heart is breaking for FLA and Lucas’ real family. What the eff was JH thinking? Not victim blaming at all but as a criminologist I always wonder how parents can allow their children to be abused by a partner. This woman is dangerous. Bi-polar and on meth too? Jeez, that’s a tinderbox right there! How could JH leave his children with EG knowing her history. Why didn’t he leave Lucas at least, as he seemed to be the focus of EG’s temper with his family? There was extended family on both sides who would have loved and cared for him, and JH wasn’t even in Wichita while he was working. He couldn’t use the excuse that he wanted Lucas physically with him as he was away.

This just stinks to high heavens. I wonder what JH’s history with drugs is, as I would expect that he would have mandatory drug tests in his line of work.
Is it wrong that I can almost accept the "how could they" re: her easier than him?

Clearly she has a problem and I pray she is punished to rhe full extent of the law. But him.....

Has she been in general pop, does anyone know? I wonder if that will change in light of this information being released. They would about have to seclude for protection, due to pg.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

December. Emily told Jonathan that Jamie got Lucas on VD, but it’s not true. She lied...I wonder why?

Not only did she lie to JH about JO taking him on VD, she also immediately brought up JO to police when discussing his being missing...I think she really had a plan now.
The vomiting often also seems suspicious. I do wonder if he had some internal injuries perhaps. Or just the extreme stress and upset of abuse made him ill....poor baby. My heart you guys, it’s so broken.

This latest article is just...just so SAD. Lucas needed help and the powers that could do something failed him. His family that cared tried so hard. Unfounded?! Such BS. I imagine JH wouldn’t want to come on WS especially after that article...he doesn’t really have any supporters over here, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone who thinks the doctors' notes may be forged think EG would've included the statement about the injuries in the note? From the KATU article: " Jan. 23, 2018: The day after the school nurse saw the injuries, Lucas came to her office with a stomachache. The school nurse called Glass, who picked up Lucas, and he returned to school two days later with a note from a pediatric nurse practitioner at GraceMed Jardine Clinic. The note stated, ‘Patient’s injuries are consistent with a fall.""

i found that wonky too as it wasn't related to his stomachache. made me wonder if the nurse had questioned EG about his bruises (maybe multiple times) and since she was at the DR anyway, she made sure the DR added that on the note as like a "screw you/back off" to the school nurse or if she had forged it/as another poster mentioned maybe has a friend who works at a hospital and has access to the DR stationary or forged it for her.

EMOTIONAL POST ALERT!

After being apart of a Non-Profit ( :heartbeat: #MPN) and admin-ing this FB page, I have even more respect for the mods here and anyone who full time does this type of thing. It's draining sometimes.

I love you guys that are all here for Lucas.

We love you Ana for all you are doing in the name of Lucas!!!!

Also !!!!

:loveyou:

I feel physically ill! Poor lil guy! Dear Lord,please let him be found soon!! The little bit of comfort that I could find from that article came from the school nurse and his teacher. They WERE reporting it..and as a teacher,I know that it isn't done in a vacuum. Tons of reports to fill out. Did I read on here that another terrible case of abuse was overlooked in Kansas? I am following the Joe Daniels case and I saw protesters outside the courthouse today when his parents had some type of hearing. I wish there was some way we could make a law for these poor kids. so many people failed Lucas..THANK YOU to the ones who tried...my heart goes out to you!
Yes, Evan Brewer. Those two are having a ball tromping through the green fields of Heaven together.

FLA or Paddelboarder,
The picture of Lucas holding a sucker where he has cuts on his face , is that the most recent photo of him prior to going missing?

i agree forging doctors' notes is definitely a possibility. it also ran through my mind she possibly went to different doctors/er to more easily manipulate them that the bruising and scars were results of an accident (particularly if there were more doctor visits than the two documented in the article). not trying to defend anyone that overlooked what happened to Lucas, including his doctors potentially, but it seems like a manipulative move EG may take to cover her tracks given how severe the abuse was.
This raises a good question. I assume the area clinics/walk-ins/ERs have a common database to track drug seekers. I wonder if there's anything similar for potential child abuse?

This is a slippery slope for me because I have a family member that has been falsely accused by a psycho ex. in the past (It was terrifying).

BUT (big but) it's just not worth the risk for even one Lucas or Evan to slip through. Zero is the only acceptable answer here

I cried when I read it.

You are not alone, m'dear.
I know this sounds mental, but it's somehow WORSE than if she never liked him at all. An additional betrayal, that he couldn't begin to understand beyond that simple, crushing sentence.

Does it seem pretty coincidental that this report is released on the heels of the talk of a PI being hired? I&#8217;m not even sure what it would mean if that&#8217;s what prompted it, but it occurred to me that some things are coming to light that others were privy to and that may have been brought up shortly if a PI had been brought in. <modsnip>I don&#8217;t really have an opinion about what any of it means but it feels like something is coming to a head. Thoughts?

You are not alone, m'dear.
I know this sounds mental, but it's somehow WORSE than if she never liked him at all. An additional betrayal, that he couldn't begin to understand beyond that simple, crushing sentence.

You’re exactly right.

Does it seem pretty coincidental that this report is released on the heels of the talk of a PI being hired? I&#8217;m not even sure what it would mean if that&#8217;s what prompted it, but it occurred to me that some things are coming to light that others were privy to and that may have been brought up shortly if a PI had been brought in. <modsnip>I don&#8217;t really have an opinion about what any of it means but it feels like something is coming to a head. Thoughts?

She goes back to court Monday.

I am confused why was the March 2017 incident not reported to Kansas Department of Family Services until after Lucas went missing? Why wasn't it reported in March 2017.

The December 2017 incident wasn't reported until after Lucas went missing as well.

At this point, I am not sure I can believe anything that JH says EG told him after she was arrested.

Also I am sorry but in no way can I believe that JH was gone each time EG hit Lucas and was the sole abuser. IMO they both are abusive and more arrest may be forth coming.

Gee, wonder why he doesnt have custody of his daughter now? Ugh. I am so happy to have my boy safe and sound everyday. I wish i could make sure they were all safe. Evil everywhere. I have no words.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members