Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wonder if EG isn't the one who is trying to throw JO under the bus. EG clearly told police JO last saw Lucas in December, would make no sense for her to tell JH something different, knowing that all jail communications would be monitored. JH is supporting EG is he trying to throw suspicion elsewhere? JH is gonna protect EG and EG is gonna protect JH no matter what the cost IMO.

Can someone explain to me what the deal is with EG being a nurse. I know she isn't. Why people say it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone explain to me what the deal is with EG being a nurse. I know she isn't. Why people say it?

Im confused why my post was quoted as I mentioned nothing about EG being a nurse? In a profile she set up she had a reference to going to school for nursing (not sure exact phrase used) but the school didn't offering a nursing program. I am not sure which profile it was because I didn't put much stock into it as sometimes when you fill those things out there is a list to chose from and if it doesn't match exactly what you are taking classes for you just pick one so to me it wasn't a big deal.

Im confused why my post was quoted as I mentioned nothing about EG being a nurse? In a profile she set up she had a reference to going to school for nursing (not sure exact phrase used) but the school didn't offering a nursing program. I am not sure which profile it was because I didn't put much stock into it as sometimes when you fill those things out there is a list to chose from and if it doesn't match exactly what you are taking classes for you just pick one so to me it wasn't a big deal.

Sorry

I’m feeling the same way. I have had two children the age of Lucas. I feel like she’s reading from a script. It doesn’t relate to the way a boy his age would be, IMO. It’s just my gut saying, well that sounds scripted and not at all like what would be the details of the moment of a child that age. I have no words for what I have read today, just heartbreak. I was saddened to read the reports of JH and his own issues with the children. And I got a very sick feeling in my stomach when someone mentioned poisoning. This little boy just seemed to be in her way. If it was premeditated, the forged notes make sense. As does a concussion, like someone else mentioned. But, I still go back to the fact that she had help. The poisoning would be easy enough if it’s done over time, but she had a baby girl in that house. It’s not exactly an easy task to attempt to take care of the body on her own when you have a baby or toddler in the house. I pray for that baby girl. Thank goodness they got her out of there. All IMO

I am behind about 20 pages, but I had to come here and say how disgusted I am by the report that came out today. I am disgusted but not at all shocked by any part of it except how many times people tried to get Lucas help and how many times it did not come. Poor baby. I have not ever literally cried over a case, until today. I'm so sorry Lucas that you were failed so miserably.

I’m feeling the same way. I have had two children the age of Lucas. I feel like she’s reading from a script. It doesn’t relate to the way a boy his age would be, IMO. It’s just my gut saying, well that sounds scripted and not at all like what would be the details of the moment of a child that age. I have no words for what I have read today, just heartbreak. I was saddened to read the reports of JH and his own issues with the children. And I got a very sick feeling in my stomach when someone mentioned poisoning. This little boy just seemed to be in her way. If it was premeditated, the forged notes make sense. As does a concussion, like someone else mentioned. But, I still go back to the fact that she had help. The poisoning would be easy enough if it’s done over time, but she had a baby girl in that house. It’s not exactly an easy task to attempt to take care of the body on her own when you have a baby or toddler in the house. I pray for that baby girl. Thank goodness they got her out of there. All IMO

Not sure why the post I was replying to wasn’t quoted. It was someone that was saying that EG is saying that he’s in his room playing a game, or watching a movie or sleeping. That’s just not a real life explanation.

I am confused why was the March 2017 incident not reported to Kansas Department of Family Services until after Lucas went missing? Why wasn't it reported in March 2017.

The December 2017 incident wasn't reported until after Lucas went missing as well.

At this point, I am not sure I can believe anything that JH says EG told him after she was arrested.

Also I am sorry but in no way can I believe that JH was gone each time EG hit Lucas and was the sole abuser. IMO they both are abusive and more arrest may be forth coming.

I agree. No way was that much abuse going on without both adults being aware. And we know according to EG's sons that JH both abused them and yelled at LH. I would have to think the abuse was frequent, common and acceptable to both adults for JH to clearly be ok with EG abusing his son. Showing up to visit him with two black eyes and he was ok with that?

I have a large family. I can't recall a time any child had a black eye let alone two. And either one of us would be very concerned if our children had multiple black eyes. There is normal childhood bruising and rough housing and then this...this doesn't sound or look normal.

I just don't have much more to say. I am just angry and sad and did I say angry?

My heart is broken for this sweet boy. He was failed by the very system that was set up to protect him. You would have thought after the same system failed Evan they would have learned from their mistakes.

I have no words for JH after reading this report. At least, no words I can say here.

FLA huge hugs and lots of love for you. ❤️

I have a couple things. Stomach aches and tumultuous household. I had an ulcer in the 3rd grade due to stress i was under. I peed my pants whenever my dad spanked me, because i was so scared of him, then i got spanked for peeing. I never had visible bruises, except when i got a split lip which hapoened in front of family friends who lived across the street. No one ever spoke about the abuse, ever. My mom finally figured out she could deflect her beatings to me.to this day my parents will deny any of it. Only one person apologized for not taking me away. Kids live like this. What makes me mad is that people were talking and calling and nothing was done. That makes me most mad. I still stand by my opinion of what happened. She went too far and lucas died and she had to hide him. However, the stomach aches. Was it pinesol in the soup (example only) or was it a hit to the torso causing internal damage, or was it an ulcer from the stress of it all. This poor boy. I wonder if that nurse hated having to call emily to pick him up. I wonder if he lived in constant fear when alone with her.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I have a couple things. Stomach aches and tumultuous household. I had an ulcer in the 3rd grade due to stress i was under. I peed my pants whenever my dad spanked me, because i was so scared of him, then i got spanked for peeing. I never had visible bruises, except when i got a split lip which hapoened in front of family friends who lived across the street. No one ever spoke about the abuse, ever. My mom finally figured out she could deflect her beatings to me.to this day my parents will deny any of it. Only one person apologized for not taking me away. Kids live like this. What makes me mad is that people were talking and calling and nothing was done. That makes me most mad. I still stand by my opinion of what happened. She went too far and lucas died and she had to hide him. However, the stomach aches. Was it pinesol in the soup (example only) or was it a hit to the torso causing internal damage, or was it an ulcer from the stress of it all. This poor boy. I wonder if that nurse hated having to call emily to pick him up. I wonder if he lived in constant fear when alone with her.

I forgot to add one thing. If was as bad as we think she may not want to reveal location in hopes much evidence will be gone.

I am so sorry for what you went through, and thanks for sharing. Your insight makes it more understandable what Lucas went through. If only JH would have stood up for his son.

I work at an elementary school. A couple weeks ago a little girl year old hit her head on a pole at the top of a slide. She acted totally fine for about 15 minutes. But then she threw up. And she couldn’t speak. And she wet her pants. And then kept throwing up for days after and was very lethargic and sleepy (according to the report the mom gave the nurse a couple days later). She had a pretty severe concussion and she was out of school for a couple days per doctors orders....perhaps a head injury caused by a hard hit or punch by EG (or someone else we don’t know about that was part of her life) could explain the vomiting and pull up? Repeated injury to the head while experiencing a concussion can be fatal and we’ve all seen the awful photos of that sweet boys face before he went missing....

MOO

I am so sorry for what you went through, and thanks for sharing. Your insight makes it more understandable what Lucas went through. If only JH would have stood up for his son.
Dont worry about me. I am grown. My kids are strong independent and healthy. I can just imagine how lucas's life was. That pit constantly in your gut that your gonna get in trouble. My dog penny was my savior. She was beat too. We were there for each other. She got rid of that for lucas too. Poor poor innocent boy. Makes me chrerish my baby 10 yr old boy even more.

I work at an elementary school. A couple weeks ago a little girl year old hit her head on a pole at the top of a slide. She acted totally fine for about 15 minutes. But then she threw up. And she couldn’t speak. And she wet her pants. And then kept throwing up for days after and was very lethargic and sleepy (according to the report the mom gave the nurse a couple days later). She had a pretty severe concussion and she was out of school for a couple days per doctors orders....perhaps a head injury caused by a hard hit or punch by EG (or someone else we don’t know about that was part of her life) could explain the vomiting and pull up? Repeated injury to the head while experiencing a concussion can be fatal and we’ve all seen the awful photos of that sweet boys face before he went missing....

MOO
That is what has hit me most hard in this case. There was hardly a photo taken of him where he didnt have a bruise or goose egg.

There was definitely abuse happening to Lucas, but in Jan/Feb there was so much flu and stomach stuff going around he could of actually had a stomach virus like the Dr office stated.

There was definitely abuse happening to Lucas, but in Jan/Feb there was so much flu and stomach stuff going around he could of actually had a stomach virus like the Dr office stated.
Very true. Possiblities are endless. Wish we knew already. I never thought we would be here this much later.

The things that confuses me some is EG wasn't hiding Lucas, she sent him to school with the bruises, she had him at drs at least twice that we know of, she had him out meeting neighbors the week he disappeared.

The things that confuses me some is EG wasn't hiding Lucas, she sent him to school with the bruises, she had him at drs at least twice that we know of, she had him out meeting neighbors the week he disappeared.
Well sje had that practioners note stating injuries consistant with an accidental fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member