Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meth. Heroin. Meth. Heroin. Meth. Heroin.

Somehow I think these play a part specifically, somehow, somewhere, perhaps logistically as related to the acquistion, or via with whomever she might have been using, getting her product from. Moo.

From page 1 of the thread.
MOD NOTE - PLEASE READ

From this point on, we need all search locations to be discussed ONLY off the open forum. Any location that has been searched or will be searched should NOT be mentioned here at all. This includes the main thread for Lucas (this one), the maps thread for Lucas, and the Flyers for Lucas thread.

Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch have strict rules for a very good reason. If anyone volunteered on a search for Lucas either with Tim's group or on your own, please do not mention it here. Don't comment at all about it on the open forum.

As a new member, I've already made several mistakes. My biggest error in judgement has been: I did not follow the mod's recommendation to inquire re: help or questions directly to them. I rationalized they were too busy and I didn't want to bother them. Then, I realized it takes much more of the mod's time and energy to clean up a thread. Learning is a process.

Meth. Heroin. Meth. Heroin. Meth. Heroin.

Somehow I think these play a part specifically, somehow, somewhere, perhaps logistically as related to the acquistion, or via with whomever she might have been using, getting her product from. Moo.

I know some do but I just can't imagine using while pregnant! I can't imagine using while caring for children either! This is so difficult for me to accept. I wonder if her dealer is the unknown perpetrator.

The report stated that EG was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. I wonder if she was treated. I have a friend diagnosed with bipolar disorder and with treatment she is perfectly fine. Without her meds she's all over the place!

So, coming off my hands to say one thing about this cold pizza because I'm floored. In order for us to know about JHs cold slice of pizza he must have told someone after the fact. WHO could even think of eating while their child is missing let alone mention this? In other words IMO he complained about the treatment he received at the PD. What. The. How about the treatment Lucas received???? These two were made for eachother. All JMO. Okay I'll be quiet now.
I think he told that to our VI, , in direct response to her question.

Just thinking out loud...

Something I keep thinking about. If I awakened (and fwiw I don't believe EG's story) and my stepchild was gone and the door was ajar, who would be the first person I would call? My mate? The other parent? The police? Another parent of a friend he plays with? A neighbor? What order would those phone calls be made? Now, if I had anything to do with my stepchild being gone I would feel like I needed to behave as if there was a sense of urgency when I finally decided to make that phone call and I would call the police first.
A 5 year old and a back door ajar wouldn't make me immediately think my child had been kidnapped. Not in 15 minutes from the time I woke up to frantically going to the neighbors and calling the police. I haven't been in the situation but it has me thinking.

I wouldn’t call anyone...I would frantically gather up my other kid-run out the door, calling his name, search everywhere outside, jump in the car and then call my husband and my neighbor / friend would be helping me. The police would not be who I would immediately call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t call anyone...I would frantically gather up my other kid-run out the door, calling his name, search everywhere outside, jump in the car and then call my husband and my neighbor / friend would be helping me. The police would not be who I would immediately call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exactly!

The report stated that EG was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. I wonder if she was treated. I have a friend diagnosed with bipolar disorder and with treatment she is perfectly fine. Without her meds she's all over the place!
Bipolar disorder is very treatable with proper medication. The real problem lies in the patient's refusal to take as prescribed. Particularly Bipolar 1 associated with mania. The patient doesn't like the effects. It's a mood stabilizer to balance their manic/depressive cognitive cycle. The patient doesn't want to lose the high of the mania. Once the med begins to take effect, the patient will experience what feels like depression, because it is the process of stabilization. The patient doesn't like it. At all. Medication stops.

Being pregnant throws a wrench into things.

My friends daughter was doing very well for a few years on her meds. Then when she got pregnant, she went off them completely, and the hormonal changes and sudden change in meds threw everything off. She had a major meltdown.

Bipolar disorder is very treatable with proper medication. The real problem lies in the patient's refusal to take as prescribed. Particularly Bipolar 1 associated with mania. The patient doesn't like the effects. It's a mood stabilizer to balance their manic/depressive cognitive cycle. The patient doesn't want to lose the high of the mania. Once the med begins to take effect, the patient will experience what feels like depression, because it is the process of stabilization. The patient doesn't like it. At all. Medication stops.

Do you think this has anything to do with her using meth and heroin? I haven't heard anyone say she's an addict so I'm under the impression she's an occasional user.

Being pregnant throws a wrench into things.

My friends daughter was doing very well for a few years on her meds. Then when she got pregnant, she went off them completely, and the hormonal changes and sudden change in meds threw everything off. She had a major meltdown.

Oh! Maybe EG being pregnant is relevant than to Lucas missing. Maybe she went off her meds. Of course, I had the impression that her ex said she was diagnosed with BPD. We don't have proof that she was diagnosed with BPD, just what the ex said.

Do you think this has anything to do with her using meth and heroin? I haven't heard anyone say she's an addict so I'm under the impression she's an occasional user.

Ohhh kkdg...your innocence is refreshing, but I'm afraid dear that "meth/heroin" and "occasional" struggle to coexist in the same sentence.

Eta: jmo

There was a significant difference in how she did look and how she looks now, it is my opinion but to me it clearly looks like she was on other drugs besides marijuana.

It could, but this article says she "experimented" with it.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

Man, I could crack a joke right now but it would be soooo bad I just cant and won't...

Imo, unless she is a fully conscious "recovering, sober" meth/heroin user I'm afraid such demons likely continue to tempt and overpower. I don't buy that it was only experimentation, moo.

Eta: I've suspected this from day 1 before any of those articles even came out.

Yes. and that her ex suspected she was using again.

From the article:

He thought she might be currently using drugs because she was losing weight and acting erratically.

True! Thanks for pointing that out. I need to read the entire article again.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member