Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This poor baby had one chance to be saved and that was cps.Once they didn't remove him he was doomed.It hurts my heart knowing this boy lived every day with no one to count on.If JH joins websleuths I will be banned as would a lot of people

"Glass told police that Lucas’ mother, Taylor, last saw Lucas in December when the two women “were involved in a physical altercation at Lucas’ school,” the document says. Glass accused Taylor of being a drug addict and said Taylor was not supposed to be around Lucas."

Interesting considering she's now saying Jamie had him on Valentine's Day.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

My little dog Andee died on Thursday he was only 9 years old. Needless to say I have been very distraught and crying for days. Unable to sleep. I am just lost. His toys are still all around I don't have the heart to put them away.

Well I can't for the life of me understand how EG can sit there in jail like that and not say anything about Lucas. I can't imagine anyone being so cold hearted.

What an evil soul...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sorry about your dog!!

IMO, the fact that she doesn’t seem to have any remorse (or at least enough to say where he is) is worse than her even hurting him in the first place!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip>this is even more heartbreaking then anything I ever heard!! I want her to rot in prison for the rest of her pathetic life! An iron?! Are you freaking kidding me and it was unfounded?! The state needs to be held accountable as well!! I am so sick to my stomach. What can we do? I want to be proactive- this is not okay! And if abuse is suspected, someone should be able to keep the child while the abuse is being investigated. Lucas tried so hard to be saved!!!

<modsnip> this is even more heartbreaking then anything I ever heard!! I want her to rot in prison for the rest of her pathetic life! An iron?! Are you freaking kidding me and it was unfounded?! The state needs to be held accountable as well!! I am so sick to my stomach. What can we do? I want to be proactive- this is not okay! And if abuse is suspected, someone should be able to keep the child while the abuse is being investigated. Lucas tried so hard to be saved!!!

Excellent idea in abuse case's maybe they should pull children out of the home while they investigate the abuse. It could save children's life's across the USA. jmo

Seriously, for social workers, my question is how many times does it take for someone to report bruises and abrasions before something is normally done in favor of the child?

For locals who may be interested in attending.....this event is tomorrow at Wichita State's Hughes complex....

Kansas Kids in Crisis: What you can do to help
Talks/Lectures

Pure and Simple Health Education, Inc. invites all to attend the public community forum on the conversation of &#8220;Kids in Crisis: What You can Do to Help.&#8221; Sedgwick County Judge Kevin Smith is a special guest along with five non-profit panelists. Saturday, April 14, 1-3 pm, WSU Metroplex, Lowe Auditorium.

Schedule
Wichita State University &#8211; Eugene M. Hughes Metropolitan Complex, Wichita, KS

Talks/Lectures
Kids;Foster Care;Adoption;Primary Prevention;Community
www.wichita.edu/thisis/home/?u=metroplex
Sat 4/14/18 at 1pm-3pm
Age Information:Any
Price:FREE

TOTALLY agree with this! In most cases it's like the kid is having to give his/her answers in FRONT of the investigator! You know they can't be forthright with the evildoer right there!

From my understanding I thought they are supposed to talk to the child separately, and that they will also go to the school just to talk to the child separately. Why was this not done, I have no doubt it were done, Lucas would of told them about the abuse.

This is all fresh news to us, but not to FLA & PB. As someone who has lost someone to murder, I can personally attest to the fact that every time new news comes out, a new arrest is made, there's a new court appearance, etc, it's like ripping a band-aid off of an unhealed wound. So, as much as this news is devastating to us, I would like to send big hugs to FLA, and even PB for being here! XOXO... All the anger you must have...I am so sorry!
:grouphug:

"Glass told police that Lucas’ mother, Taylor, last saw Lucas in December when the two women “were involved in a physical altercation at Lucas’ school,” the document says. Glass accused Taylor of being a drug addict and said Taylor was not supposed to be around Lucas."

Interesting considering she's now saying Jamie had him on Valentine's Day.

That confused me as well.
I thought maybe I missed the clarification of the last time Jamie saw Lucas because this thread moves so fast.
Was it December or Valentine's Day?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That confused me as well.
I thought maybe I missed the clarification of the last time Jamie saw Lucas because this thread moves so fast.
Was it December or Valentine's Day?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

December. Emily told Jonathan that Jamie got Lucas on VD, but it&#8217;s not true. She lied...I wonder why?

Why didnt anyone remove ALL the children into Child Protective Services custody. Work on finding a suitable guardian later.

This is all I needed to see. It says neither one of them are suitable to have children around them according to the petition.

Im sick to my stomach. All the kids needed removed.

"The petition also cited Glass&#8217; criminal history from 2003 to 2017, including arrests for larceny, trespassing, stealing a vehicle, domestic violence and destruction of property.

The petition also contends that Hernandez was not an appropriate placement for the child either.

At the time the document was filed, it said, DCF had yet to find relatives who would be an appropriate placement for the girl. It said an "emergency exists which threatens the safety of the child." "

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

That stupid witch (and that's not the word I wanted to use) this is even more heartbreaking then anything I ever heard!! I want her to rot in prison for the rest of her pathetic life! An iron?! Are you freaking kidding me and it was unfounded?! The state needs to be held accountable as well!! I am so sick to my stomach. What can we do? I want to be proactive- this is not okay! And if abuse is suspected, someone should be able to keep the child while the abuse is being investigated. Lucas tried so hard to be saved!!!
I want to clear up the "iron" thing. *To me* it was the shape of the tip of a clothes iron. It was clear that an object of some kind was used to cause that bruise, but I don't know if it was actually an iron.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

This JUST broke. Back with more...
ETA: Heartbreak warning, it's not easy to read in parts. Will be back with some quotes after I finish reading.
I audibly growled and showed my teeth reading that, and then cried. I was angry for Lucas before reading that, but now, I've moved far past anger. Rage and heartache for Lucas are the only words I can find, and even rage isn't a strong enough word.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Not finished reading the thread yet, catching up but has EG been diagnosed with PPD, or is it just speculation?

Would love know to know why she lost custody of her own sons and why her access was so restricted to them. Obviously she has a history of DV with JH. Has she a history of violence against her own sons I wonder?

CPS dropped the ball.
They should be charged with child endangerment.

An adult can be arrested for putting a bruise on another adult. Followed by an order of protection.

What does it take for a child to get help?
Should family members kidnap these kids?
Take pictures of the bruises?
Call a press conference and show pictures of the bruises?
Explain to the public how you were cut out of the childs life for trying to help?
Explain to the public that CPS dropped the ball once again?
Is this the extreme folks have to go through to highlight a problem?
OR GO STRAIGHT TO THE DA'S OFFICE AND LET THEM KNOW THEY ARE ON NOTICE.

Im truly disguisted.

You are exactly right- adults can do jail time all day for hitting another adult but when it’s a kid “we don’t have the evidence” to do a damn thing!!!!! I can’t take this. He was battered all of the gosh darn time! I’m baffled!

I am shattered, heartbroken and a river of tears flowing down my face, after reading the article on lucas. OMG why did the system fail this precious child, following all the reports of bruises and abuse..I hope EG has to live behind bars the rest of her life and thinks about the abuse done to that precious little boy.. and please keep her away from children...( Lucas will be in my thoughts and prayers along with the ones who loved him)Hugs to the family who tried so hard to prevent this abuse.. sorry about my rant and like others this little boy captured our hearts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018