Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is they didn't want to take any possible chances of him having contact with her. (That's just a guess though)

Same here! Grrr
It is apparent than JH did NOTHING to keep his children safe. Now we are hearing that MH may have been injured? She's just a little baby! And I don't understand the whole "cannot find suitable relatives". What about JH's mom? I refuse to believe that there are NO relatives that are acceptable. This just comes off as CPS being lazy.
You are going DOWN Emily.

Another victim's family member here, and you are absolutely right!!

This is all fresh news to us, but not to FLA & PB. As someone who has lost someone to murder, I can personally attest to the fact that every time new news comes out, a new arrest is made, there's a new court appearance, etc, it's like ripping a band-aid off of an unhealed wound. So, as much as this news is devastating to us, I would like to send big hugs to FLA, and even PB for being here! XOXO... All the anger you must have...I am so sorry!
:grouphug:

I need to work and I'm having a hard time. I'm in and out of tears, so so heartbroken, so so angry! I'm disgusted with the Dr.s, CPS, JH and EG! This poor little guy reached out everywhere he could!
Thank you to those who reported his abuse. I'm so flabbergasted it was allowed to continue!

I will be one of the first to donate to a law in Lucas's name. To me this is more important than a PI. We must save the rest of children who the state is failing and let's do it for Lucas.

Why are there not more stories and news articles demanding answers from the state. This should be a huge story for them.

I’m so... ugh. I, can’t. I’m just gonna drink some coffee (with some aged Bourbon in) and head downstairs.

I need a break.

Lucas [emoji174]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It, to me, would be easy for LE or the DA to build a case showing JH knew of the abuse & did not report it or did not try to stop it. Joe Clyde's mother was arrested for kind of the same thing, no? (Granted this isn't a murder case - yet - but still.)

I want to clear up the "iron" thing. *To me* it was the shape of the tip of a clothes iron. It was clear that an object of some kind was used to cause that bruise, but I don't know if it was actually an iron.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Thank you for the clarification. I am so very sorry for what you and your family are going through right now, I can't even imagine. You all are in my constant thoughts and prayers. Bless you all!

I hope ALL people involved in the horrific abandonment of this poor baby are punished. What does it take for Child Services, the Police, ANYBODY in power to DO SOMETHING?? And now it's too late for not only Lucas but other children who are suffering because NOBODY will do their damned JOB. Unbelievable.

Oh dear lord. I just caught up. What a complete mess. My heart is breaking for FLA and Lucas’ real family. What the eff was JH thinking? Not victim blaming at all but as a criminologist I always wonder how parents can allow their children to be abused by a partner. This woman is dangerous. Bi-polar and on meth too? Jeez, that’s a tinderbox right there! How could JH leave his children with EG knowing her history. Why didn’t he leave Lucas at least, as he seemed to be the focus of EG’s temper with his family? There was extended family on both sides who would have loved and cared for him, and JH wasn’t even in Wichita while he was working. He couldn’t use the excuse that he wanted Lucas physically with him as he was away.

This just stinks to high heavens. I wonder what JH’s history with drugs is, as I would expect that he would have mandatory drug tests in his line of work.

While EG should be charged with murder, perhaps if the investigators in CPS were held accountable, Lucas, and other children like him would still be here. I am so tired of reading about these poor babies who lose their lives because of "unfounded charges". Perhaps if some of these investigators faced jail time for not doing their jobs properly, than we wouldn't be here wondering where this sweet baby boy is! Heads should roll, starting with EG, JH, and CPS. This must stop.

I’m in the victim family “club” too.

You know, the club no one wants to be apart of? [emoji20]

Or the one that only happens to other people? I am sorry for your loss as well Ana! :cry:

Or the one that only happens to other people? I am sorry for your loss as well Ana! :cry:

Ah yes. Agreed.

Thank you. You too Here&Now. This is a terrible group to belong to.

Seriously, for social workers, my question is how many times does it take for someone to report bruises and abrasions before something is normally done in favor of the child?
And when are the children going to be listened to, instead of, or at least as much as, the adult who is abusing them?

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

I’m in the victim family “club” too.

You know, the club no one wants to be apart of? [emoji20]

[emoji1441]*♀️ me too

I imagine the anger in the community in Wichita will be palpable soon

I have no words........well......I have a LOT of words for <modsnip> EG & JH! OMG!!!! How many times does sweet Lucas have to SAY THEY HURT HIM for someone to listen??!!! I am even more heartbroken to hear of how many times he was reported and yet no one did a damn thing!!!

I do find the vomiting interesting. We knew he was "sick" but it seems clear it started after a beating. And does anyone want to place a bet those doctor's notes weren't real??!!! I would put $ on it she forged them. That she has a friend who works for a doctor and did the notes for her to keep her out of trouble.

I also find he "allegedly the father" comment interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018