Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judges may not allow random comments - but personal pages, comments, posts and messages can and will be mined and used on both sides (example FB messages regarding trip to OG referenced in affidavit on her current charges)
So much of many people’s lives is on SM now, to not examine the contents for potential would be folly by either side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well of course they would use personal SM. Emilys messenger was used to send the message to Jonathan that she was going to Olive Garden. I was referring to random SM groups, especially groups that state that they are theory discussion groups. I know you did not quote me but I was one of the persons responding to SM rumors and discussions being used in the court room so I wanted to reply. There may even be more on Emilys SM that we do not know of that can incriminate her further. IMO

Anyone wanna bet that I'm still trying to get this damn countdown to work on the FB page? lolol

If you did, you won. :floorlaugh:

Also on my fourth cup of coffee (or was it 40th? ;))

Anyone wanna bet that I'm still trying to get this damn countdown to work on the FB page? lolol

:loveyou:We love you so much tho.....

For the doubters of the strength of SM these days, please see the wonderful video linked at the top of this page.
Just Incredible!!!:tyou:

It amazes me to see how so many people get involved in contributing to cases like this using social media. It has been a major help over the years. Cases like these that involve children always haunt me. I just want to use every spare moment I have to search for any way I can help to see that justice is served. Even in tragic times like this it is heartwarming to see people come together like this. I appreciate everyone that dedicates their time with the web sleuthing community. You are all heroes. ❤️

What app are you using?

Are you trying to post as an administrator or as a member?

If as an admin, then you just need to make sure you're logged into that account and you're on that page, then anything you post should go on that page.

If as a member (I didn't think you could post as a member?) you need to be on that page and it should go to that page if it accepts comments from members.

Oh are you trying to share the countdown thing to the page via the countdown website? In that case look to the bottom of the posting box and there should be an audience selector that you can pull down to change it from posting on your page, but I don't think you'll get the option to post it on Lucas's page so you might be better getting the link off the countdown page and then going to Lucas's page as an admin and putting the link into a post on the page at the FB end.

I hope something there helps! I have no idea what you're trying to do but I want to help...

Are you trying to post as an administrator or as a member?

If as an admin, then you just need to make sure you're logged into that account and you're on that page, then anything you post should go on that page.

If as a member (I didn't think you could post as a member?) you need to be on that page and it should go to that page if it accepts comments from members.

Oh are you trying to share the countdown thing to the page via the countdown website? In that case look to the bottom of the posting box and there should be an audience selector that you can pull down to change it from posting on your page, but I don't think you'll get the option to post it on Lucas's page so you might be better getting the link off the countdown page and then going to Lucas's page as an admin and putting the link into a post on the page at the FB end.

I hope something there helps! I have no idea what you're trying to do but I want to help...

Thank you! I'm posting as an admin but when sharing from the app it never lets me change over to Lucas' page from my personal page.

I'm gonna see if if PB is anymore FB literate than I am lol.

Thank you! I'm posting as an admin but when sharing from the app it never lets me change over to Lucas' page from my personal page.

I'm stumped...wish I could help. :thinking:

No, I don't think you will be able to do it from the app. I don't admin any pages but sharing is usually to your own page and you just have an audience selector.....

But look and see if there is an option for where you want to share it, it might give you the option to put it on a friend's page or on Lucas' page, but I don't think it will because that would be posting as a member (not allowed) as opposed to an admin.

I'd look for another countdown thingy that's not an app but a website from which you can get a normal link and then post it on Lucas' page as an admin. That would be a lot simpler imho.

ETA I presume you're trying to get a javascript program to run a countdown, hence going via an app and needing it to post to the page. And you can't post a javascript to FB, so you'd need a js that's running on another site and a web link to that page...I have no idea if the script would run....I sincerely hope it wouldn't.

Have you got an example where someone has posted this kind of thing to an FB page? If I can see an example...but the only examples you're going to find are the ones from this app that you're talking about, and the reason for that is that you won't be able to run a js through an FB post and there's a good reason for that, anyone could hide a virus inside a running js so it certainly should not be allowed, and even an app shouldn't be doing it. I've no idea how the app has found a way around that problem? I suppose the app isn't using js...but no script, js or php or whatever, should be running in an FB post, so I am quite confuzzled as to how the app has got around this restriction?

ETA 2 A gif format would possibly work on FB, but I have no idea if there's such a thing as a personalized countdown in gif format. Googling.

ETA 3. At the top left of the share box it should say "on your timeline" with a dropdown menu that includes the option to share to pages...but I think it will try to post as a member of the page, so I doubt it will work but you can try.

i can't find a timer in gif format.

TimeandDate have a counter to an event but it doesn't post the actual countdown timer on the FB page, it only posts a little graphic to link you to the page on their site where the countdown will be stored. You could do that one and then people can click the link and type in the comments box to say what the current countdown is? That would bring people into it and make it a bit interactive for them?

Miss Ana, you may already know this but just in case... there is an app that is used in connection with FB that is specifically for groups. It is called Facebook pages manager. I hope that helps.

Miss Ana, you may already know this but just in case... there is an app that is used in connection with FB that is specifically for groups. It is called Facebook pages manager. I hope that helps.

Thank you sweetie. Yes, I have been using it. It doesn't seem to connect with that app unfortunately :(

How sad. 18 threads.

I thought/hoped we would know something by now. And I am an optimist. I really try to see the good in people.

i think EG is one who should have never had exposure if any kind to children she hurt. She probably has no guilt. And might never believe the damage she’s done to the other 4 biological children she’s brought into her world. I don’t want to go into details but she’s as irresponsible as they come.

O/T kinda, but I was just listening to Broken Halos by Chris Stapleton and it made me think of Lucas ❤️

https://youtu.be/sI0TeFf6uD8

b180507bea35ec4c45a5f201a008bcdf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He wrote this song for a very close friend of his that passed away suddenly and way to young. Yes it's very fitting for Lucas. Thank you for sharing

Thank you sweetie. Yes, I have been using it. It doesn't seem to connect with that app unfortunately :(

If you want to send me the time/date/timezone/title details then I can set up the TimeAndDate one and get a simple link for you to post on the page. It won't be exactly what you wanted, and that's assuming you do want a countdown to a particular time/date? But if you can't get anything else to work, then I'd be happy to help with that if you want..... I'll check back later or tomorrow my time. I hope you can get something more like you want to work in the meantime.

I think the uncle took back his $2000.
WOW! Interesting. Okay then. Well, the reward is now $6,800 if someone delivers information on Lucas' whereabouts then?

Maybe a dumb question but is there anything to charge these people like EG and Rondreiz parents.. they were the responsible party in charge of these minors. It seems to me if not we need to create a law. So these babies quit disappearing with no consequences

Maybe a dumb question but is there anything to charge these people like EG and Rondreiz parents.. they were the responsible party in charge of these minors. It seems to me if not we need to create a law. So these babies quit disappearing with no consequences

Hmmm, on one hand I can see how this could be a deterrent for some -- like prosecuting all hot car deaths to prevent "accidents" -- but it's also not the same, especially in a true abduction.

Does anyone have stats on abductions--do they occur more in public places, front yards, etc? I know that while it's possible for children to be abducted straight out of the home by a stranger, isn't it rare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee