Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone please tell me a better app to use for websleuths than tapatalk. It seems like some of the controls don't work on here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just log in through the web browser on my phone. If you scroll to the bottom of the page you can choose mobile style. The only thing I can’t do is like posts. I hope that helps! Tapatalk never worked right for me 🤷🏼*♀️

My son goes to speech therapy as well. It has been amazing to see his progress since he started last year. He had a language delay, and is nearly caught up to his typically developing peers. Early intervention is key! That's awesome what your friend does. It's such an important service for children!

I am the one who asked if anyone knew if he went to speech therapy. I asked because my friend works for the county here. It is called Early Intervention. She is a speech therapist.

I asked because I wondered if Emily sent him to anything like that or if she didn't bother...

Not to insult in any way Lucas. My brothers little boy had problems with speech and they came for him for quite some time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just log in through the web browser on my phone. If you scroll to the bottom of the page you can choose mobile style. The only thing I can’t do is like posts. I hope that helps! Tapatalk never worked right for me 🤷🏼*♀️

THANK YOU SO MUCH. MY PHINE DID SONETHING WNEN APPLE DID A NEW SOFTWARE SYSTEM UPDATE SYSTEM WIDE ABOUT 4 days ago. Had to redo everything. Maybe that will help.

This is a hopeful thought! Thank you!

I have been wondering about how it is EG can withhold such information without cracking! It amazes me that anyone can sit there and just lie through their teeth...is it that they believe their lies at some point?

Serious question. So, behind the scenes in jail for EG...what is going on right now?
Can LE question her whenever they want?
Only with her lawyer present?
Does her lawyer meet with her often?
I just wonder how hard they are pressing her right now?

No way could I sit there and not give up everything I know.... which is why honesty, ethics and morals work best for me!

There is no questioning. She can keep her mouth shut from now until the day she dies without any consequences.

Her lawyer most likely doesn’t meet with her very often and it’s probably brief when they meet. Court appointed attorneys are usually extremely busy.

There isn’t really any way to put pressure on her. There is no benefit to her to provide any further information. And the longer Lucas is missing, the less evidence they will have against her if he is found.

Not being law .. I wonder the same thing how does the questioning go at this point

Have no no idea what’s going in and prefer not to guess. But IMO I CAN help you with some of your other questions.

Note: my guess is that her attorney might know at least part of what EG knows. Attorney might have a darn good sense of what LE thinks they have. ( this is the part I could never accept. When an attorney knows a client is guilty). I couldn’t live with that.

IMO LEcant question her without an attorney present. Unless she signs a waiver and/or her lawyer withdraws.

But by this time time I would think the lawyer has a pretty good idea exactly how much trouble EG is in legally.

Her lawyer contacts her when necessary and EG can phone attorney. LE has played it very close to chest so the only thing we know is her ex husbands affidavit and the 7 page single spaced CINA (D) report filed in her other case. My guess is that they have enough to keep her right where she is until her trial for child endangerment.

Jail isnt a fun place. She’s being told what to do, and when and how to get it done. She’s at least 3-4 months pregnant so my guess is also she’s getting supplemental meals and no drugs.

Tv if there is one is shared with others and other time might be spent reading. No hot bubble baths for sure.

There is no questioning. She can keep her mouth shut from now until the day she dies without any consequences.

Her lawyer most likely doesn’t meet with her very often and it’s probably brief when they meet. Court appointed attorneys are usually extremely busy.

There isn’t really any way to put pressure on her. There is no benefit to her to provide any further information. And the longer Lucas is missing, the less evidence they will have against her if he is found.

i thought she refused a court appointed attorney and hired her own?

i thought she refused a court appointed attorney and hired her own?

At her first appearance she said she would be hiring her own attorney. Just before her next appearance she requested a court appointed attorney - either none would take the case or no one would pay for one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I can fathom, seems EG has a very capable attorney...
:moo:

ESPN host Molly Qerim pens up about endometriosis battle [FONT=&amp]ABC News Videos [/FONT]April 15, 2018 I know many here may not want to read another story on endometriosis but I saw this on the news this morning and wanted to share it with anyone who does truly suffer with this medical diagnosis and also the talk of EG and endo
<span style="font-weight:bold">[video]https://www.yahoo.com/gma/espn-host-opens-endometriosis-battle-032459485.html[/video]

A fewhave discussed their own battles with having endometriosis and EG also stated she has endometriosis too. Molly states in this video that the medication she was taking put her in menopause and she did not feel like herself mentally, emotionally and physically.

I was 18 when I learned of the same diagnosis and my GYN prescribed two birth control pills a day, every day for two years. Nothing changed pain wise so he put me on Danocrine an androgen to see if this would help me. Within six months on this medication my pain level was bad. Weekend -so I went to the ER. The doctor told me it was a urinary tract infection. OK. Antibiotics. Two months later my pain level was high. I could not handle the way I felt, I was delirious calling 911, I was by myself and had not left the couch for a few days. Luckily my Dr. was in the hospital and came to the ER to see me and said it never was NEVER a urinary tract infection. It was a ruptured ovarian cyst with peritonitis throughout. It is very painful having a ruptured cyst. I had surgery a few hours later.

I walked around like this for two months and don't wish that pain on anyone. I was then prescribed a new hormone Synarel (nasal) and two years later I had the same symptoms.That same ER Dr. was there telling me I had a UT infection. NO, my Dr. was called in and I had surgery again for another ruptured ovarian cyst. My GYN told me NOT to base the rest of my life on having a baby because of the adhesions - scar tissue all over, the condition of the tubes. I was Devastated. I was lucky to have one dam good surgeon because somehow I had was blessed to have two babies. I never had another cyst after my kids were born but did go on to have an additional six abdominal surgeries for other reasons and the adhesions are painful at times.

I was not a pleasant person to be around many days dealing with the pain, hormonal effects, the emotional issues menopause does cause on a young girl in her 20's but hurting someone never entered my mind dealing with this medical condition. I know that everyone is different too.

ESPN host Molly Qerim pens up about endometriosis battle [FONT=&amp]ABC News Videos [/FONT]April 15, 2018 I know many here may not want to read another story on endometriosis but I saw this on the news this morning and wanted to share it with anyone who does truly suffer with this medical diagnosis and also the talk of EG and endo
<span style="font-weight:bold">[video]https://www.yahoo.com/gma/espn-host-opens-endometriosis-battle-032459485.html[/video]

A fewhave discussed their own battles with having endometriosis and EG also stated she has endometriosis too. Molly states in this video that the medication she was taking put her in menopause and she did not feel like herself mentally, emotionally and physically.

I was 18 when I learned of the same diagnosis and my GYN prescribed two birth control pills a day, every day for two years. Nothing changed pain wise so he put me on Danocrine an androgen to see if this would help me. Within six months on this medication my pain level was bad. Weekend -so I went to the ER. The doctor told me it was a urinary tract infection. OK. Antibiotics. Two months later my pain level was high. I could not handle the way I felt, I was delirious calling 911, I was by myself and had not left the couch for a few days. Luckily my Dr. was in the hospital and came to the ER to see me and said it never was NEVER a urinary tract infection. It was a ruptured ovarian cyst with peritonitis throughout. It is very painful having a ruptured cyst. I had surgery a few hours later.

I walked around like this for two months and don't wish that pain on anyone. I was then prescribed a new hormone Synarel (nasal) and two years later I had the same symptoms.That same ER Dr. was there telling me I had a UT infection. NO, my Dr. was called in and I had surgery again for another ruptured ovarian cyst. My GYN told me NOT to base the rest of my life on having a baby because of the adhesions - scar tissue all over, the condition of the tubes. I was Devastated. I was lucky to have one dam good surgeon because somehow I had was blessed to have two babies. I never had another cyst after my kids were born but did go on to have an additional six abdominal surgeries for other reasons and the adhesions are painful at times.

I was not a pleasant person to be around many days dealing with the pain, hormonal effects, the emotional issues menopause does cause on a young girl in her 20's but hurting someone never entered my mind dealing with this medical condition. I know that everyone is different too.

I think its safe to say, Emily probably didn’t suffer from Endo to this degree. She is a noted liar, and is an attention seeker. MOO she probably didn’t suffer at all compared to the suffering she put everyone else through. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just checking in for the night. Always reading but often quiet these days as we wait. I wish I had more to offer. I’m just so sad. Where are you Lucas [emoji20].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green ribbons laced the trees surrounding the Fifth Judicial District Courthouse in Carlsbad Sunday afternoon.

The ribbons were for 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez, of Wichita, Kansas, who was reported missing Feb. 17, 2018.

Community members and Lucas' extended family in Carlsbad held a vigil to keep the boy's name in the limelight.

"I think it's awesome that everybody can get together and rally for my grandson," said Cyndi Norman, of Carlsbad. "Any opportunity that we can get him and his face out there for anybody across the nation that could possibly see him and help us get him home is greatly appreciated."

[...]

https://www.currentargus.com/story/...bad-stands-missing-lucas-hernandez/520444002/

[...]

The people at the courthouse were from several groups that have been searching for Lucas and have established Facebook pages to gather information. They were carrying signs that read "Find Lucas" and "Justice for Lucas," and they wore green ribbons to recognize his favorite color. Brooklyn Ledbetter said people want answers and "we're going to be that little boy's voice for Wichita." Melissa Ortiz said the groups want to avoid speculation and they want people to keep searching their farms and properties to find Lucas.

[...]

https://www.kfdi.com/news/groups-call-attention-to-missing-wichita-boy

Let’s not lose hope for circumstantial evidence. There is a reason no one is bailing her out, and no way for us to know what LE has on her. I think the latest news report given to the public has a lot to do with their strategy. The article states many reports of abuse, as we all know, and I might add, these are only the reported incidents. I’m guessing he missed a lot of school in order to hide these bruises and signs of abuse. The fact that the nurse said something may just be the end of a long list of “occurrences” noted with “viable excuses” given by Lucas to teachers or mandatory reporters. Think about this: a child comes to school with bruises or scuffs that can be easily be excused as “accidents”. But the bruises keep occurring, but yet, when asked, (possibly out of fear) they are excused away. The child misses school, or is said to be out of town, he is just in pre-k- I am never asked by school officials in my child’s pre-k class “where my child was”, or “why we were out of town, again”. This scenario, could have gone on a long time, till the nurse just so happened to not believe Lucas’s current story, or I should say Emily’s story.
Just thinking out loud..........
MOO

WE WILL FIND LUCAS
#Team Lucas

Does anyone know why her atty. asked for a continuance?
I wonder how EG is feeling about all of this. What she's technically being held for is in regard to her daughter but obviously Lucas missing under her care is keeping the bond high and if someone bonds her out I think they must know she would be arrested on other charges at that point. That's the only reason I can figure that nobody came up with the 5k to get her out.

Somewhere in an old thread- a local mentioned a bail bondsman got a lot of flack and negative press for bonding someone out. May be none of the bail companies in the area will touch this with a 10 foot pole... (I am really behind, so apologies in advance if someone else has mentioned this)

Let&#8217;s not lose hope for circumstantial evidence. There is a reason no one is bailing her out, and no way for us to know what LE has on her. I think the latest news report given to the public has a lot to do with their strategy. The article states many reports of abuse, as we all know, and I might add, these are only the reported incidents. I&#8217;m guessing he missed a lot of school in order to hide these bruises and signs of abuse. The fact that the nurse said something may just be the end of a long list of &#8220;occurrences&#8221; noted with &#8220;viable excuses&#8221; given by Lucas to teachers or mandatory reporters. Think about this: a child comes to school with bruises or scuffs that can be easily be excused as &#8220;accidents&#8221;. But the bruises keep occurring, but yet, when asked, (possibly out of fear) they are excused away. The child misses school, or is said to be out of town, he is just in pre-k- I am never asked by school officials in my child&#8217;s pre-k class &#8220;where my child was&#8221;, or &#8220;why we were out of town, again&#8221;. This scenario, could have gone on a long time, till the nurse just so happened to not believe Lucas&#8217;s current story, or I should say Emily&#8217;s story.
Just thinking out loud..........
MOO

Thank you for saying this. I refuse to let go of my hope that LE has a lot more evidence then we may think and that Lucas will have justice. It was hard letting go of any hope that Lucas could be alive. Justice for that sweet baby is all that is left. *I cry every time I have to think that thought.

I wanted to comment about the running barefoot thing. In the interview with the neighbor, he said that when Emily knocked on his door, she asked him if he had seen her little son (ugh, makes me so mad that she referred to him as that, Lucas was NOT her son) and then she asked him to call 911 and took off. He then said that he followed her back to her home and she was on the phone with the police and she stated to dispatch that she had looked everywhere. IMO, 14 minutes isn't enough time to look everywhere. My guess is that she told LE that she ran around the neighborhood (which is what normal, not guilty parents would do) looking for Lucas and couldn't find him. I would think that if she didn't look at all that would give great indication that she knew what happened to Lucas so why look? And surely if Emily told LE that she ran everywhere looking for Lucas and with the weather being so nice someone would have seen her? Unless she never looked at all. Which I don't think she did

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member