Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lock him up, too. That's all I have to say. He's just as much of a monster as she is, enabling her, then defending her. I don't have any patience with him anymore.
Neither do I, Steels. Neither do I. I've tried but am no longer empathetic. His priorities are maddening and clearly indicate protection of himself. EG must hold a lot in the vault.

Kansas state Rep. Louis Ruiz, D-Kansas City, to introduce Adrian’s Act in the Legislature on May 12, 2017. The proposed legislation would penalize adults who fail to report child abuse taking place at home. With the Kansas Legislature in the second week of its wrap-up session, there is doubt as to whether Adrian’s Act will be looked at this year.https://www.courthousenews.com/kan-lawmaker-tackles-child-abuse-reporting-boys-death/

What about this year? When does the KS legislature meet again? Do Evan's and Lucas' stories have a chance to influence our elected leaders? It appears to hold significant mandated laws to prevent a stand-by parent from going unpunished.

PB, i realize you may not be able to provide further input but i want to run through this option in my mind and see other peoples' thoughts. if this person didn't know what they were doing and only knew her peripherally, how does she conceal what they are doing and why help if you only know some loosely?

-Person A: someone who owes her a favor bc shes done favors for them. these types of favors are likely arranged among ppl on a need to know basis.

-Person B: a friend from the past. someone who knew EG at a different time in her life and for whatever reason, feels a lifelong bond. possibly viewed her as someone who made some bad choices but was a "good person". lets speculate to get this person to agree, rather than on a need to know basis, they have a few questions so she needs to create a fake story. what would she tell them? maybe she knew she could trust this person to get their hands a little dirty so she lets them know its criminal/evidence against her but not child related. if it was a crime that seemed justified/not a big deal, this person could be trusted.

-Person C: she was recently moving. she asked a friend w large car (or JHs friend, or friend of a friend etc) to pick up some boxes/trash from the move and included Lucas' body in the pile items/trash. you certainly dont need to be close to someone to help w that kind of favor/its the kind of thing ppl often help periphery friends with and maybe hope for some free beer or baked goods in return - ive helped a ton of ppl move and vice versa. this person would be none the wiser what they were transporting at the time.

-Person A or B (could even be a combo of these two descriptions in one person): EG goes to them and does the disposing herself but using their property/equipment. For example, EG goes to a friend with a farm to use their machinery/land to dispose of Lucas or asks a homeless friend to burn a large wrapped object. By EG going to them, this allows EG to provide less of an explanation and/or its easier to lie. and while maybe this person was suspicious/thought it was weird, they didnt connect the dots until after Lucas went missing or this person wanted to keep the dots unconnected bc they have their own secrets .

It makes me wonder if Emily had been planning on doing this and used the move as her way to do it. People throw tons of stuff away when they move. Once in the new home, they throw away boxes and bags and more trash. Because of the move, nobody would think it odd that someone is throwing away large amounts of trash and boxes. And, being a woman, it would be very easy to get someone to help throw away heavier stuff and the helper wouldn't even question it. I am now believing that Emily planned this. I doubt it was an accident. IMO.

ESO, since you're the trash expert, what do you think about this? If this is indeed what happened, that Lucas was thrown away with the moving boxes and such, what are the chances of finding Lucas? Maybe it's silly to think this but do landfill workers try to grab carboard boxes as they come in to recycle them?

Thx Ana- you took the words right out of my mouth. None of it makes sense, how can it? Either he is in denial, or he knows she is capable of something to this magnitude. Either way, he seems non-committing on any negative aspect including his girlfriend and his son. I am glad I don’t have to live in his brain when he lays down to go to sleep. Is Jonathan that broken that he cannot see this for what it is? So sad!! MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the stages of grief is denial. Denial can actually repeat itself throughout the grief process. Jonathan may be in denial one minute and then the next he may come closer to the truth and then jump right back in to denial. I get and understand the stages of grief. The stages of grief are the same no matter what situation you go through. I have went through my own grief for the last 10 years. Losing a husband to deportation, daughter getting cancer and finding out on top of that that I'm the one who passed a genetic mutation on to her, divorce. I did wallow in my grief shortly. But I made myself snap out of it because my kids needed me. Once I was able to put my mind to it I was able to get my crap together and do what I had to do. Then I was able to grieve in silence without the chaos. Point being, Jonathan needs to get his crap together. This is about Lucas and Lucas deserved better. He will have a whole lifetime to grieve if that is what he chooses but now he needs to do the right thing by Lucas.

Do you think EG owed a debt and was in trouble and paid debt with Lucas? Then Lucas could of been disposed of farther away when they were done with him or when who ever had him seen how much publicity there was about him. Maybe realizing EG was in jail they thought it would lead to their arrest too so they got rid of Lucas.

Something is missing here. She is very sneaky and deceptive.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I don’t think so

I'd like to know how e.g. acted once JH returned home and before she was arrested...who was also around for "comfort" during this time, that was local to them.

I just had a thought. I know lpvely bones was a book, but in it he diposes of her in a safe that he put in a sink hole. Told the guy who helped him that he lost combo and nothing in it. In real cases, suitcases are often used. Could something to that effect could have been done?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Or even in an appliance. Perhaps a left over from a recent move.

I just had a thought. I know lpvely bones was a book, but in it he diposes of her in a safe that he put in a sink hole. Told the guy who helped him that he lost combo and nothing in it. In real cases, suitcases are often used. Could something to that effect could have been done?

Absolutely. I keep thinking she put him into a box, suitcase, plastic container, etc.

I also have to say that I think some here are giving her way too much credit. I really don’t think she’s some mastermind who planned any of this.

I am curious though....since they had just moved, I hope she didn’t ask anyone to store some of her belongings for her in their storage unit or something similar. If she did, I would expect them to have gone to the PD about it, but we all know where assuming can lead us.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Absolutely. I keep thinking she put him into a box, suitcase, plastic container, etc.

I also have to say that I think some here are giving her way too much credit. I really don’t think she’s some mastermind who planned any of this.

I am curious though....since they had just moved, I hope she didn’t ask anyone to store some of her belongings for her in their storage unit or something similar. If she did, I would expect them to have gone to the PD about it, but we all know where assuming can lead us.

I also do not share the opinion of planned murder. IMO, abuse went too far. Had to dispose of out of necissity. An appliance is also a good thought. Anything sealed shut and already heavy. Trying to think outside the box a bit since no luck locating him yet.

Only random questions
Did someone babysit and swap cars under the impression a pickup of sorts was needed (I think it’s called a pick up has tray at back) for rubbish removal they thought
Or did someone think they took the cat away (horrible thought sorry)
Someone high not even realising they have assisted in anything. Not mentioning as he went missing “the next day” not that night they were there.

What if someone helped her with a task without knowing they were helping her dispose of a child’s body? Perhaps didn’t realize it until after it was announced that Lucas was missing? Someone she knew only peripherally and wouldn’t have even know she had children?
Add in PD's additional question: Perhaps the person has a history of drug use, a criminal record, mental illness, or something else keeping him/her quiet.
Who could this be? I suggest it is someone who possesses all four of these qualifiers. We cant explain EG's behavior but someone in LE has formed a psychological evaluation of EG's dominant personality traits by now. The psychodynamic profile of her partner-in-crime can only be explained by the logic as described above. Co-mingle the two and we have hope.

Add in PD's additional question: Perhaps the person has a history of drug use, a criminal record, mental illness, or something else keeping him/her quiet.
Who could this be? I suggest it is someone who possesses all four of these qualifiers. We cant explain EG's behavior but someone in LE has formed a psychological evaluation of EG's dominant personality traits by now. The psychodynamic profile of her partner-in-crime can only be explained by the logic as described above. Co-mingle the two and we have hope.

The only thing that I can come up with that would make me consider keeping my mouth shut in this scenario would be protecting my kids.

I personally think people are underestimating her. She may not have been smart but she tried hard to be. IMO it is so very obvious that she didn't want to take care of Lucas. She may have been jealous of many things in regards to Lucas. She may have wanted Jamie completely out of the picture. Whatever the reasoning may have been, I am not going to completely disregard the possibility that it was planned or even partially planned due to Emily's behavior.

Sorry to go here, but wouldn't there be a smell?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

There would. But maybe if sealed tight, it may work like evans concrete coffin. And if dumped soon after the incident, it would take a little while. IMO

Listening to the TV yesterday, I heard one of the female judges say, "What is wrong with your brain cells, because I need them to hold hands." I think this applies here.
Ha! I love this and am so stealing it! But will use it on myself more than other people.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Only random questions
Did someone babysit and swap cars under the impression a pickup of sorts was needed (I think it’s called a pick up has tray at back) for rubbish removal they thought
Or did someone think they took the cat away (horrible thought sorry)
Someone high not even realising they have assisted in anything. Not mentioning as he went missing “the next day” not that night they were there.

Your post mentioning cars made me think of junkyards where vehicles and such are smashed. Are there any in the surrounding area?

Yes, but if it were placed in a location that is rarely accessed....it could be missed or mistaken for something else.

Ten years ago I rented a condo that I later found out shared a wall with a condo that was once owned by a man who killed his parents while they slept and left their bodies there for 2 years until he went on a shooting spree in the grocery store behind the bldg. He was killed by police, and this led detectives to his residence.

Residents had reported a foul odor, but the dumpsters were located below his windows so it was assumed to be the garbage. Turns out he had been buying Costco size boxes of laundry detergent and pouring it over their bodies so it would absorb the odor/mouisture.

I couldn’t move out quickly enough.

Neither do I, Steels. Neither do I. I've tried but am no longer empathetic. His priorities are maddening and clearly indicate protection of himself. EG must hold a lot in the vault.

Kansas state Rep. Louis Ruiz, D-Kansas City, to introduce Adrian’s Act in the Legislature on May 12, 2017. The proposed legislation would penalize adults who fail to report child abuse taking place at home. With the Kansas Legislature in the second week of its wrap-up session, there is doubt as to whether Adrian’s Act will be looked at this year.https://www.courthousenews.com/kan-lawmaker-tackles-child-abuse-reporting-boys-death/

What about this year? When does the KS legislature meet again? Do Evan's and Lucas' stories have a chance to influence our elected leaders? It appears to hold significant mandated laws to prevent a stand-by parent from going unpunished.
I had an unexpected and exciting opportunity to meet Gov Colyer somewhat recently. He gave a few remarks and then took some questions. I was planning to ask about the boys/DCF but the conversation was going in a different direction, so I visited with his media guy instead. As soon as I brought up the boys' names he was already answering me. He said that Gov Colyer is very much aware of and concerned about the current state of DCS. It is one of his high priorities. They are already working on evaluating the different "pieces" and plan to do as much of a re-vamp as possible. Apparently the lady in charge at the state level is very pro-active and aggressive. I was VERY encouraged!

(Of course these are politicians so...ya never know. But both the Governor and media guy came across as very sincere)

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member