Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The numb-hands club is currently open for business. Bring a snack to share.

I'm really stuck between feeling several different things and want to be respectful of both TOS and those who are potential victims.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Once I'm caught up, I'm joining you! I got donuts!

JH was very angry that EG left Lucas alone in the house when she went to OG.
JH also discovered that EG lied to him about Lucas's whereabouts on VD, saying the JO had him.
But he still doesn't believe EG abused his son? Who does he think did?

What if someone helped her with a task without knowing they were helping her dispose of a child’s body? Perhaps didn’t realize it until after it was announced that Lucas was missing? Someone she knew only peripherally and wouldn’t have even know she had children?

Ding,ding,ding. Like letting them use their car maybe? But if they didn’t know then they surely know now. What would keep them from coming forward now?

What if someone helped her with a task without knowing they were helping her dispose of a child’s body? Perhaps didn’t realize it until after it was announced that Lucas was missing? Someone she knew only peripherally and wouldn’t have even know she had children?

Perhaps the person has a history of drug use, a criminal record, mental illness, or something else keeping him/her quiet.

I'm just gonna go ahead and mark both of these posts for mine and others reference. Because this is important.

imo.

I was just thinking this yesterday. About the cases i have watched recently, how quiet LE is now compared to then. I remember with CA, everything was on msm. The detectives interviews with her, her moms 911 call, the trunk of her car, every little piece seemed to be on msm. I think that really killed prosecutions case. It gives the defense so much information to build their defense strategy. Also, gives the POI/suspect all the info needed to spin a web of lies.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I'm just gonna go ahead and mark both of these posts for mine and others reference. Because this is important.

imo.
Yes Ana. 's insight is screaming out in her calm words. I'll be thinking and linking all day. First impression: What if someone helped her with a task without knowing they were helping her dispose of a child’s body? This comment brings Drew Peterson/Stacy to mind. Drew's stepbrother brother unknowingly helped dispose of a blue barrel possibly containing Stacy's body.

PB, i realize you may not be able to provide further input but i want to run through this option in my mind and see other peoples' thoughts. if this person didn't know what they were doing and only knew her peripherally, how does she conceal what they are doing and why help if you only know some loosely?

-Person A: someone who owes her a favor bc shes done favors for them. these types of favors are likely arranged among ppl on a need to know basis.

-Person B: a friend from the past. someone who knew EG at a different time in her life and for whatever reason, feels a lifelong bond. possibly viewed her as someone who made some bad choices but was a "good person". lets speculate to get this person to agree, rather than on a need to know basis, they have a few questions so she needs to create a fake story. what would she tell them? maybe she knew she could trust this person to get their hands a little dirty so she lets them know its criminal/evidence against her but not child related. if it was a crime that seemed justified/not a big deal, this person could be trusted.

-Person C: she was recently moving. she asked a friend w large car (or JHs friend, or friend of a friend etc) to pick up some boxes/trash from the move and included Lucas' body in the pile items/trash. you certainly dont need to be close to someone to help w that kind of favor/its the kind of thing ppl often help periphery friends with and maybe hope for some free beer or baked goods in return - ive helped a ton of ppl move and vice versa. this person would be none the wiser what they were transporting at the time.

-Person A or B (could even be a combo of these two descriptions in one person): EG goes to them and does the disposing herself but using their property/equipment. For example, EG goes to a friend with a farm to use their machinery/land to dispose of Lucas or asks a homeless friend to burn a large wrapped object. By EG going to them, this allows EG to provide less of an explanation and/or its easier to lie. and while maybe this person was suspicious/thought it was weird, they didnt connect the dots until after Lucas went missing or this person wanted to keep the dots unconnected bc they have their own secrets .

PB, i realize you may not be able to provide further input but i want to run through this option in my mind and see other peoples' thoughts. if this person didn't know what they were doing and only knew her peripherally, how does she conceal what they are doing and why help if you only know some loosely?

-Person A: someone who owes her a favor bc shes done favors for them. these types of favors are likely arranged among ppl on a need to know basis.

-Person B: a friend from the past. someone who knew EG at a different time in her life and for whatever reason, feels a lifelong bond. possibly viewed her as someone who made some bad choices but was a "good person". lets speculate to get this person to agree, rather than on a need to know basis, they have a few questions so she needs to create a fake story. what would she tell them? maybe she knew she could trust this person to get their hands a little dirty so she lets them know its criminal/evidence against her but not child related. if it was a crime that seemed justified/not a big deal, this person could be trusted.

-Person C: she was recently moving. she asked a friend w large car (or JHs friend, or friend of a friend etc) to pick up some boxes/trash from the move and included Lucas' body in the pile items/trash. you certainly dont need to be close to someone to help w that kind of favor/its the kind of thing ppl often help periphery friends with and maybe hope for some free beer or baked goods in return - ive helped a ton of ppl move and vice versa. this person would be none the wiser what they were transporting at the time.

-Person A or B (could even be a combo of these two descriptions in one person): EG goes to them and does the disposing herself but using their property/equipment. For example, EG goes to a friend with a farm to use their machinery/land to dispose of Lucas or asks a homeless friend to burn a large wrapped object. By EG going to them, this allows EG to provide less of an explanation and/or its easier to lie. and while maybe this person was suspicious/thought it was weird, they didnt connect the dots until after Lucas went missing or this person wanted to keep the dots unconnected bc they have their own secrets .

-Person C: JHs friend wouldnt make sense if we are speculating they dont even know about the kids so scratch that. but maybe it was just a loose friend of hers/no connection to JH and she knew she could spin it that she needed help moving. this person maybe didnt know she had kids until they came over and/or maybe EG was very careful when they came by - had everything on the curb, baby inside etc.

Come to think of it, JH probably had lots of friends he introduced her to. Another thought, most men I've ever known would never leave their girlfriend (wife, etc.) and family alone, weeks at a time, miles away without a designated one or two buddies watching out and acting as the "go to" guy.

I don’t think this was the case.

Work has been crazy busy. Trying my best to stay caught up for sweet Lucas.

I have always been in the "she had help" camp. If she didn't have the baby also, I would lean towards alone. Someone either watched the baby while EG disposed of Lucas, or, someone disposed of him for her so she could stay with the baby.

Who.....

I think it was either another man, her lover. They weren't supposed to be together so that's why he helped, to keep everything quiet. Maybe he is married and doesn't want to be "found out", or, maybe he just didn't want JH to find out...

A BFF, or, very close female family member. Someone else who has kids, who if found out would go to jail also so she has stayed quiet. Drugs, murder...she would lose her kids also.

The Lauria Bible and Ashley Freeman case was just busted wide open after what, 20-ish years?? In reading, what amazes me is how many people KNEW the girls were killed and no one went to police (fear is strong in the drug/murder world)! The family has known of these rumors for years they said, they just could not ever make anything "stick" for there to be an arrest. Until now. It took new eyes and the last three years to do that.

How does that relate to Lucas? My hope is that IF she had help, someone will talk, eventually. Confide in someone to take their "guilt" away, but will that confidee (is that a word? lol) go to police? I pray yes!

I would love to be able to be with EG. I would play a mind game, make her think she was my best friend, make her think I had sympathy for HER and all SHE had to "go through". I would play into her narcissistic personality and eventually get her to confide in me.......and then I would let her face meet my fist ;) Well, that's how my TV mind plays out the scenario, I know it probably wouldn't go that easily.

What if she was allowing a sick twisted predator type person, to have their 'private time' with lil Lucas, in exchange for drugs or money? We have certainly seen that horror play out here in other cases. :cry:

Maybe that would be someone she could call on for help in disposal, because of those crimes?

This seems unlikely to me, but...???

But....why keep quiet?

And......why would they be willing to help her do anything if they didn't know her well? I hate helping people move that I know, much less someone I am only casually acquainted with.

But, I guess I can see in a casual setting, a group hanging out talking and someone says "We just cleaned out the garage yesterday and I have a load of stuff to take the dump tomorrow" EG chimes in "I just moved. My husband is out of town and I have the baby, would you mind if I gave you two boxes to take with you? I can pay you. They are already in my car, I can give them to you now".

Otherwise I can't see how someone would dispose of something for someone they didn't really even know. I'm too nosey, I would look in the box after I left to see what I was throwing away, lol.

And maybe my mind isn't even going in the right direction. Trying to think of "what if" scenarios as I get you said this for a reason :)

But....why keep quiet?

And......why would they be willing to help her do anything if they didn't know her well? I hate helping people move that I know, much less someone I am only casually acquainted with.

But, I guess I can see in a casual setting, a group hanging out talking and someone says "We just cleaned out the garage yesterday and I have a load of stuff to take the dump tomorrow" EG chimes in "I just moved. My husband is out of town and I have the baby, would you mind if I gave you two boxes to take with you? I can pay you. They are already in my car, I can give them to you now".

Otherwise I can't see how someone would dispose of something for someone they didn't really even know. I'm too nosey, I would look in the box after I left to see what I was throwing away, lol.

And maybe my mind isn't even going in the right direction. Trying to think of "what if" scenarios as I get you said this for a reason :)

But, we don't know that anyone has kept quiet about anything? Ok, we haven't found Lucas, but we also don't know that someone hasn't spilled at least something...

But, we don't know that anyone has kept quiet about anything? Ok, we haven't found Lucas, but we also don't know that someone hasn't spilled at least something...

Very true. I mentioned in my previous post about the Lauria Bible case and how people talked for the last 20 years and the family knew, LE knew, but they couldn't make an arrest until they had everything in line. I seriously hope something like this has happened here....but if they talked, why didn't they just say where he is??!! Ugh. In the Bible case, everyone knew the girls were killed but no one knows where their bodies are except the three people who killed them.

Morning everyone.
Your posts overnight are very thought-provoking.:thinking:
Back to catching up.

Perhaps the person has a history of drug use, a criminal record, mental illness, or something else keeping him/her quiet.

If this theory has a high probability of being correct, I sure hope the authorities are aware? Couldn't they offer said person a plea deal? Or are we banking on this person/these people to still be under the radar....

House Bill 2728, which was introduced Feb. 8, requires the secretary of DCF to release information to the public in the case of a child’s death suspected to be caused by abuse or neglect.

“I feel strongly this new legislation will allow us to share more information, thus answering many questions the public has, in a timely manner when these unfortunate tragedies occur,” said Meier-Hummel in a press release. “The agencies (sic) goal is to keep Kansas children safe and when tragedy occurs the public deserves to know what our involvement with a family has been.”
https://chronicleofsocialchange.org...ernor-tackles-child-welfare-system-challenges

PB, I know, we speak every day, I'm sure I fill up your iMessages enough with my anger about this so I won't go into that :gaah:But, how do you think it's possible for him to think that? How do you think he sees Lucas' injuries in his mind? Because he sure isn't seeing them the same way we are and if I'm honest, I find it a complete disservice to his little boy. How can anyone look at him and hear what he has to say about Emily; "she doesn't like me anymore" and think that this is anything other than abuse? Is it because his love for her is greater than his love for Lucas? I don't think I'm expecting anyone to know the answers to this but my god, none of it makes a lick of sense and I feel it's such a disrespect to Lucas. :notgood:
You said it right on here...when I say it I get reported for it. But this is the absolute truth...

Really makes you wonder what was going on in that childs life???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You said it right on here...when I say it I get reported for it. But this is the absolute truth...

Really makes you wonder what was going on in that childs life???

And also how much I can trust JH... right now? I can't.

And also how much I can trust JH... right now? I can't.
I don't trust him either..and there are thousands saying the same thing as us on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member