Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO...i pwrsonally do not think a dealer, even accepting a certain form of trade, would not assist in such terms as have been implied. (Sexual favors for drugs) IMO.

I do not think it would be family or friends either.

I think, IMO, assitance, which again, IMO, i think she did not recieve, would have been through a druggy buddy. Someone ahe bought and got high with. Soneone you had already broken the law with. Someone that already knew your dirtiest secret.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

The biggest issue I have with her having help, is who would take such a risk? Why would she take such a risk? If more than one person knows, the chances of it being kept secret goes way. Way. Down.
What could she have over someone to make them risk that she rolls on them? Why would she risk them rolling on her? Even if someone has covered for her in the past for other wrongs, smaller wrongs, we are talking about the most biggest baddest secret anyone could have. The only thing that works in that scenario is - someone doesn’t know exactly what they were helping with, or she already had just as bad on them. Either of them telling one side means the other that is as bad or worse comes out too.
No, IMO, she didn’t have help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The numb-hands club is currently open for business. Bring a snack to share.

I'm really stuck between feeling several different things and want to be respectful of both TOS and those who are potential victims.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I’m joining the club tonight. I’m a big popcorn fan but willing to bring whatever the group fancies! PS - always here reading and thinking and praying for Lucas, I check the thread multiple times a day. He is so loved.

I just cannot fathom his denial of the abuse. Deflecting from the subject indicates that he knows, but he doesn’t want to acknowledge it. Which could be for a plethora of reasons. He doesn’t want the guilt associated with admitting it. He disagrees with the definition of abuse because of his own history. He is grasping at what is left of his ‘family’ -even if it’s horrible, known is comfortable. These are just a few of the possible reasons. He hasn’t bonded her out, which is also telling IMO. In the interview he said ‘IF she was able to get out he would welcome her’ -not when. To me his word choice is quite interesting, as much as her interview is.
To touch on something else that was said about him being out of town and leaving a couple buddies to keep an eye out- maybe I am just odd but my hubby traveled extensively for work and didn’t have anyone check in on me or be my go-to. I’m not overly social either, I don’t even have any close local friends or other moms I hang out with. I shared that just to point out, she may have a large or a rather small social circle, it is hard to know for sure.

Perhaps I’m odd as well (also not super social) but my husband travels a ton and I don’t have anyone (family or otherwise) to check up on me or help me out. It’s hard to know what her social life was like...

The biggest issue I have with her having help, is who would take such a risk? Why would she take such a risk? If more than one person knows, the chances of it being kept secret goes way. Way. Down.
What could she have over someone to make them risk that she rolls on them? Why would she risk them rolling on her? Even if someone has covered for her in the past for other wrongs, smaller wrongs, we are talking about the most biggest baddest secret anyone could have. The only thing that works in that scenario is - someone doesn’t know exactly what they were helping with, or she already had just as bad on them. Either of them telling one side means the other that is as bad or worse comes out too.
No, IMO, she didn’t have help.

I think birds of a feather flock together- who is Emily’s +1 when JH is gone- who does she go to when she needs help with her day to day life? I don’t live Emily’s lifestyle or run in similar circles, but I have said from the beginning, if I ever needed something, you can bet I would only call family. There is someone who knows her inner workings- family or very close to that. JMHO MOO

if EG had help AFTER the fact, who would help her and why? im trying to brainstorm a list. if someone was there with her while something happened to Lucas, its easier for me to see someone panicking & making a bad judgment call to help her cover it up bc they are linked to the accident. but to come and insert yourself AFTER the fact, who would do that?

-a bf/side piece. for that to make sense in my head, this person would have to either be very much under EGs "love spell" and takes this as an opportunity to be EGs hero. OR he believes EG is carrying his child.
-family member. even if relations are strained (which we arent positive of) blood can run thick.
-friend. this one doesn't jive w me. ive said before i dont really see EG as the gal pal bonding type of girl, she seems more selfish and the type of girl who is only concerned about her boyfriends. besides, not only is this an insane "favor" to ask of a friend (or family), i dont see her having that many friends she'd trust to even tell this to, let alone ask to help.
-friend/acquaintance she is able to blackmail. we know shes tampered with hard drugs, it wouldnt be out of left field if she had dirt on someone in her drug/social circle and used it against them.

What if someone helped her with a task without knowing they were helping her dispose of a child’s body? Perhaps didn’t realize it until after it was announced that Lucas was missing? Someone she knew only peripherally and wouldn’t have even know she had children?

What if someone helped her with a task without knowing they were helping her dispose of a child’s body? Perhaps didn’t realize it until after it was announced that Lucas was missing? Someone she knew only peripherally and wouldn’t have even know she had children?

Definitely a possibility- if it were me, and this were the case, I’d come forward before I was thrown in the slammer for aiding, that’s for sure!

That is one of the only scenarios that I see happening. But why not come forward then? Throw her behind way under the bus...as it were.

I think birds of a feather flock together- who is Emily’s +1 when JH is gone- who does she go to when she needs help with her day to day life? I don’t live Emily’s lifestyle or run in similar circles, but I have said from the beginning, if I ever needed something, you can bet I would only call family. There is someone who knows her inner workings- family or very close to that. JMHO MOO

Even then. This is monumental. Never getting out of jail risk.
Who would risk that for another. Who would you risk that for? Who would risk that for you? Who would she risk that for, or who would risk that for her? A sibling? A cousin? A spouse? A child? A parent? A friend? I cannot think of anyone I would cover like that for nor can I think of a single person I would ask. What if they said NO???? Now they know and that’s another liability.....

We've seen cases where people DID call someone to help dispose of a body and that person DID help them. It always leaves me speechless. I know if I called anyone, they would be calling the police as soon as I hung up the phone. No way would anyone help me dispose of a body of an animal, much less a child! Likewise I don't see anyone calling me for help either.

Who would risk that for another. Who would you risk that for? Who would risk that for you? Who would she risk that for, or who would risk that for her? A sibling? A cousin? A spouse? A child? A parent? A friend? I cannot think of anyone I would cover like that for nor can I think of a single person I would ask. What if they said NO???? Now they know and that’s another liability.....

This is what I was thinking also, who could you trust enough not to throw you under the bus. I don't live a life style like EG does so I have no one I could think of that would help me out. Not my spouse, relative or a friend that I could trust enough.

A drug supplier I don't think would work because if you ratted on them they could still have drug charges thrown at them along with accessory to murder. As with any person that helped EG. jmo

Maybe she had help because she wasn't at home or alone when it happened. If neither one talk and Lucas is not found they may feel like they will get away with it.

I am sorry but IMO JH not acknowledging that Lucas was abused has nothing to do with denial. I don't feel like EG was the only one with anger issues. JMO

Unfortunately, as much as we want not to believe it, there are people who will do such tasks for others. As in, transport to another place.
And if not discovered, they will stay quiet. Why wouldn't they?
EG hasn't given them up or there would have been an arrest.
As long as she keeps her mouth shut, why would they want to actually do the right thing? [and I don't think the reward is tempting at this point to this sort of person...even tho they might be a drug user...however if they just provided help after the fact, LE most likely would deal with them in an "easier" way]
Concerning family being the first call, that makes the most sense in almost all cases.
In this one, I don't know.
It's just my thoughts that make me think those people would've been interviewed in the very short period following the "disappearance".
Thus, alibis verified or not.
I am also getting pretty sick of JH's inability to be honest with the public (and maybe even with himself) concerning the abuse his son suffered. :(
Really running out of sympathy on that.
:moo:

That is one of the only scenarios that I see happening. But why not come forward then? Throw her behind way under the bus...as it were.

Perhaps the person has a history of drug use, a criminal record, mental illness, or something else keeping him/her quiet.

Perhaps the person has a history of drug use, a criminal record, mental illness, or something else keeping him/her quiet.

Hhhhmmmm. [emoji23][emoji23]. Sorry couldn’t help myself🤭

Fear can be a mighty motivator. But that works both ways. Doesn’t tell because why put themselves out there. But also always looking over their shoulder because what if today is the day she breaks and she lays it all on you.

The cases where there was help, did they eventually turn on each other?

I am assuming that someone that is her +1 runs under the same values and lifestyle that Emily does- generally these types of people don’t think about things the way other folks do, that don’t do drugs, abuse kids, make excuses for all of the aforementioned things. These types are used to covering their arses, lying, stealing, doing whatever it takes to get by, get what they want, when they need it...
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members