Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've nothing useful to add. The much needed rains have stopped and it's a bright cheery day outside. As much as I need the distraction, my thoughts wander to Lucas. I think I'll plant a special section of my flower garden in his name. My son brought me two flats of miniature pansies. I think I know the perfect spot. I hope the WS searchers have a treasure in Heaven waiting for them when they arrive. I hope they all live a long life before they receive.

Back from pondering but continuing to do so.
Thank you for the reply PB.
-I understand that you only posted your own opinion.-
I have long suspected EG had help after the fact.
This person has to be unknown.
If they were known to investigators, then their alibi would surely be torn-apart easily.
Unless we are dealing with someone with great luck or intellect, I don't see it being someone directly in EG's "circle".
Of course it may be someone who has always enabled/coddled/bailed EG out of trouble.
This has me re-energized, but not necessarily focused.
Lucas, I will be thinking really hard over this one along with everyone else here.:thinking:

jmo

IMO, she had help after the fact

I appreciate your opinion, and it holds extra weight with you being a VI.

But I must ask, why is this your opinion? I understand if you can't say... but can you say if there is specific information you have that leads you to believe this? Or, is it just a pure opinion like my opinion that I don't believe she had help or would even need help.

I am absolutely willing to change my opinion, with good reason to do so. I just don't have good reason yet.

Come to think of it, I also don't have a good reason why I think she didn't have help.

Ugh.

Back from pondering but continuing to do so.
Thank you for the reply PB.
-I understand that you only posted your own opinion.-
I have long suspected EG had help after the fact.
This person has to be unknown.
If they were known to investigators, then their alibi would surely be torn-apart easily.
Unless we are dealing with someone with great luck or intellect, I don't see it being someone directly in EG's "circle".
Of course it may be someone who has always enabled/coddled/bailed EG out of trouble.
This has me re-energized, but not necessarily focused.
Lucas, I will be thinking really hard over this one along with everyone else here.:thinking:

jmo

I’m curious who most people consider to be her “inner circle”

JMO
I share in some others opinions that she may have had help hiding Lucas body and this is my reason why I think that.

From the jail interview and from reading all the articles about her she just strikes me of the type that would call her "go to" person for help.

I do not know any one personally involved in this case, so I don't know "who" would be in EG's "circle".
Wish I did.
To me, one's "circle" is a group of friends and acquaintances. They eat together. In her case, they probably smoke together.
They know each others' habits to some degree.
This depends on just how "social" a person is.
I am of the opinion that EG hasn't been all that social recently, until around Valentine's Day.
Something had to be going on for her to lie about who had Lucas that day.
Maybe the key is in deciphering that.:fishy:
Can't we just think about who might enable her?
Who has been her supporter in the past...
Who has helped her cover up what she was up to, especially with Lucas and the other children?
I can think of several alternatives but I am not going to post them, as I am sure that others have considered them as well.
Certainly LE and the FBI have.
With the current charges pending against EG, I don't guess a real profiler has come on-board yet?
We need to seriously try to find actual insite into her psyche and that's difficult for someone who doesn't know her.
:moo:

I already said who I thought helped her before. Someone she's very close to........

I don't presuppose for one minute that her inner circle would consist of nothing but drug dealers. If I remember (forgive me for not taking time to find) she lived in Wichita for awhile. She may have previous neighbors she continues contact with. I'm inclined to think she has friends who also have children who the boys played with. Mothers with children tend to hang out with other mothers who have children. Especially those who don't have external jobs during the day. She appears to come off as needy. I would think she spent a lot of time on her phone. Her phone records are probably of use during this investigation, no doubt LE has those.

I don't know if it is a common thing everywhere, but in Kansas we are very family orientated so, would that figure in when trying to determine Emily's inner circle? :dunno:

I do not know any one personally involved in this case, so I don't know "who" would be in EG's "circle".Wish I did.To me, one's "circle" is a group of friends and acquaintances. They eat together. In her case, they probably smoke together.They know each others' habits to some degree.This depends on just how "social" a person is. I am of the opinion that EG hasn't been all that social recently, until around Valentine's Day.Something had to be going on for her to lie about who had Lucas that day.Maybe the key is in deciphering that.:fishy:Can't we just think about who might enable her?Who has been her supporter in the past...Who has helped her cover up what she was up to, especially with Lucas and the other children?I can think of several alternatives but I am not going to post them, as I am sure that others have considered them as well.Certainly LE and the FBI have.With the current charges pending against EG, I don't guess a real profiler has come on-board yet?We need to seriously try to find actual insite into her psyche and that's difficult for someone who doesn't know her.:moo:
I like to think that a profiler has been consulted, and that info hasn't been released yet. I agree with the others who are saying they think LE has been using this time searching for Lucas and collecting evidence. Also, like others have said, once EG is charged with almost anything related to Lucas' disappearance, the "speedy-trial clock" starts ticking. This time she's spending in jail is bonus time.

Come to think of it, JH probably had lots of friends he introduced her to. Another thought, most men I've ever known would never leave their girlfriend (wife, etc.) and family alone, weeks at a time, miles away without a designated one or two buddies watching out and acting as the "go to" guy.

Thread 19? :banghead:

This has gone on long enough. I am with the countless others who are angry. WHERE IS LUCAS Emily!!! His family wants him back, we want him back. The whole world wants him back. We are tired of sleepless nights and seeing those beautiful eyes and squishy cheeks in our dreams, hurting because he deserves to be put to rest properly. This has got to end. Our searchers, dedicated as they are, are tired. Please let tomorrow be the day.

Thread 19? :banghead:

This has gone on long enough. I am with the countless others who are angry. WHERE IS LUCAS Emily!!! His family wants him back, we want him back. The whole world wants him back. We are tired of sleepless nights and seeing those beautiful eyes and squishy cheeks in our dreams, hurting because he deserves to be put to rest properly. This has got to end. Our searchers, dedicated as they are, are tired. Please let tomorrow be the day.

:ditto: I am slow to anger but this is maddening...

JMO but if JH really has been 100% cleared then I would guess possibly someone in her inner drug use circle, I would go as far as to say that there could be a very high chance it was her drug dealer who could have helped. Maybe she told the person if they didn't help she'd turn them into police or something cause what sane person would help cover up a murder? I know that druggies don't want to be caught so they may have helped her to avoid having contact with police. Especially if that person is the dealer and would be easy to bust them.

I agree with the druggie friend angle.
I also have a lingering feeling that there could be an "outlier" in her environment.
(From google for those not familiar--** Outlier: a person or thing situated away or detached from the main body or system. **a person or thing differing from all other members of a particular group or set.)
I don't really know.
When I look back on the earliest reports, I get a little queasy at the thoughts that come to my mind.
I think EG is a narcissistic bully that plays perfect mom when it suits her.
To think that she is once again carrying an innocent child is just too much. :(
Someone somewhere knows the truth, and it's a possibility that EG doesn't actually know where Lucas is.
That's if she had help after the fact.
All paths are leading me to believe she did.
Coda---back to the start. Day/night.
We were suggested to focus on the very early morning hours.
That is so important.
I am so glad that the LL saw Lucas so we know that he was alive while she was at OG.
He was very frail already.
It wouldn't have taken much more for him to "disappear". :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
:moo:

There is just not enough information released from LE (albeit justified) or the family (again justified) to form unbiased opinions. Except for JH. He's the one the 'powers that be' need true information from.

What do ya'll think it will take for JH to publicly speak out to find his only son, Lucas? There are literally thousands living within a tri-state demographic that haven't heard his name. Lucas Allen Hernandez.

I don't think the "help" she may have had is a drug dealer. People are typically not close to their drug dealer. There is trust as far as buying goes, but it ends there. I am thinking more along the lines of a family member. Emily's family member. Someone she is very close to and trusts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member