Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is just not enough information released from LE (albeit justified) or the family (again justified) to form unbiased opinions. Except for JH. He's the one the 'powers that be' need true information from.

What do ya'll think it will take for JH to publicly speak out to find his only son, Lucas? There are literally thousands living within a tri-state demographic that haven't heard his name. Lucas Allen Hernandez.
All we have are VI's info and the interviews JH did provide.
http://abc7chicago.com/father-of-missing-5-year-old-boy-i-just-want-him-to-come-home/3125531/ (second video down after interview w/JO and audio of TM comparing with the CA case)
http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article204752704.html
I continue to feel conflicted about all of this, but I still consider JO and JH to be very victimized by EG.
I wish more public statements would be made, as that would remind the public that Lucas is still missing.
I respect the privacy or those that love and miss Lucas.
Only they can decide what to do.
:moo:

All we have are VI's info and the interviews JH did provide.
http://abc7chicago.com/father-of-missing-5-year-old-boy-i-just-want-him-to-come-home/3125531/ (second video down after interview w/JO and audio of TM comparing with the CA case)
I continue to feel conflicted about all of this, but I still consider JO and JH to be very victimized by EG.
I wish more public statements would be made, as that would remind the public that Lucas is still missing.
I respect the privacy or those that love and miss Lucas.
Only they can decide what to do.
:moo:

FWIW, Jonathan still does not believe that Lucas was abused. When presented with quotes or articles regarding the abuse, he deflects to another subject.

It’s difficult for me to believe anyone can still doubt that this poor child was not abused. There is no doubt in my mind. I trust the photos and the words that Lucas spoke.

FWIW, Jonathan still does not believe that Lucas was abused. When presented with quotes or articles regarding the abuse, he deflects to another subject.

It’s difficult for me to believe anyone can still doubt that this poor child was not abused. There is no doubt in my mind. I trust the photos and the words that Lucas spoke.
OMG that is just outrageous IMO.
JH stand up for Lucas please :tantrum:

Denial is the first stage of grief. Thank you . I can't imagine the pain you experience and witness every day since Lucas disappeared.

Reminder:

Please do not sleuth anyone other than EG and JH in relation to Lucas' disappearance.

If any of their relatives have been arrested or are currently in jail, please do not sleuth them here unless you have a MSM link, LE link, or information from one of our VIs that connects the arrest directly to Lucas' disappearance.

:tyou:

I hate to say it but this is EXACTLY why I still remain suspicious of JH not suspicious that he had anything to do with Lucas being gone but suspicious of him for simply knowing what happened. Bringing my post from a previous thread:

WillenFan21 said:
Hi Tricia,

I'm one of those people that posted I suspect he may know more than we think. I can't speak for anyone else but I can tell you why I think that. I admit I don't have anything to back my opinion of this is other than my opinion is based on the info that is out there that we know of. I think that JH could possibly know what happened based on the fact that he was aware of previous abuse. I can actually back this up with links too. I seriously do not know how he couldn't put 2 and 2 together there for the following reasons. It's not rocket science you know what I mean?

1. According both of our VI's here on WS JH knows that family reported EG last year for abusing Lucas bc he and EG got pissed about it. They actually stopped letting the said family members see Lucas due to them reporting the abuse which was sad IMO.

Link to article where a family member talks how they reported the abuse: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201392504.html

2. The amount of picture evidence that has been released of the little boy being bruised and battered.You can't tell me he didn't actually see his son with marks on him.Oh wait he actually did see #3. These are just some of the pics that are posted to Paddleboarders FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...05976239708546

Here is another link with pictures: http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/02/2...investigation/

3. From the below link it specifically states that EG and Lucas visited JH in New Mexico and that JH saw Lucas with two black eyes. This proves that JH was totally aware of the previous abuse that was going on.

Late October 2017: While Glass and Lucas visited Hernandez in Carlsbad, N.M., Lucas had two black eyes, the report said. That was reported to New Mexico’s child protection services agency on Nov. 8, 2017. According to the report, he had bruises most often after Glass and Hernandez fought. Glass “may have been targeting Lucas due to her anger” with the boy’s father, the report said. Glass allegedly was using marijuana around the time she was breastfeeding her daughter.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/cri...208704089.html

I understand where you at though Tricia as there is nothing in MSM that specifically states JH had knowledge but given what we know It is hard to believe that he wouldn't. Again not trying to speak for anyone else but is is why I think it is possible that JH knew.

For EG's only public response to spend her limited time to speak out for Lucas, she disproportionately used her voice to focus on the two people outside. I believe she was afraid someone saw her with some other two people together at some point. It's a very important red herring detail; it was a priority for her to mention it. There's a little truth to every lie.

For EG's only public response to spend her limited time to speak out for Lucas, she disproportionately used her voice to focus on the two people outside. I believe she was afraid someone saw her with some other two people together at some point. It's a very important red herring detail; it was a priority for her to mention it. There's a little truth to every lie.

i agree there is significance to her providing this detail. its either what you said: she knows them & is trying to get ahead of dots being connected. or, to play devil's advocate, is she simply capitalizing on something observed by chance to deflect from what really happened? i wish we could hear the description of these two people, their van, body language etc from someone else who saw them/a different neighbor. maybe EG is describing this as a suspicious scene but it really wasnt.

for example, at my apt there is a guy who is v large/works as a bouncer and smokes cigarettes in our courtyard for about 45 mins around 3am when he gets home. you could easily describe this as a sketchy scene but for those of us that live here, know its not sketchy. my point is EG could easily be exaggerating and posing this scene as something its not to keep us off scent. lots of people who smoke do it outside so that the smell doesn't take over their home. i wonder if LE has verified or discredited any part of this.

BBM: This is telling. And Infuriating.

In my opinion, "Not believing" could also be denial. Denial for knowing he was abused? More? What legal option aside from deny does he have? And the fact he was away at work is on his side. He knows this.

Denial is the first stage of grief. Thank you . I can't imagine the pain you experience and witness every day since Lucas disappeared.

JMO
I think it could go much deeper than just denial. It could be quite a few things added up together causing a reaction like we have seen.

For one, there could be sympathy for someone that they know has a serious anger issue. Afterall he witnessed first hand her anger and was struck in the face by her and look at the reaction when that happened.

"Hernandez said Glass hit him in the face, but told officers he did not want to press charges because he didn't want her to go to jail,"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bo...story-violent-fights-police/story?id=53274743

This could be showing that she has managed to garner sympathy from him to the point where he is willing to stick up for her even if he knows she has done horrible things.

Especially if he knows or suspects she has some sort of mental condition (bipolar or otherwise) then sympathy can sometimes be expressed for those reasons.

Secondly she could have struck a chord with him on the same level. For example they both could have a hatred of anything law enforcement or any authority figures (parents, grandparents, etc.). So they could share a bond in that regard which could cause him to side with her.

And finally he may have forgiven her for what she may have done. Like if she immediately called him afterwards balling her crocodile tears and explaining what happened. I know its hard to believe but there could be some people in this world that could say "well the damage is already done and there is nothing we can do about it now" and so lets at least try to keep you out of jail.

So I think a combination of these factors may all be coming into play at once.

This statement has always bothered me

"“I realize it’s frustrating for the public not to know” what happened to Lucas, he said."

I just cannot fathom his denial of the abuse. Deflecting from the subject indicates that he knows, but he doesn’t want to acknowledge it. Which could be for a plethora of reasons. He doesn’t want the guilt associated with admitting it. He disagrees with the definition of abuse because of his own history. He is grasping at what is left of his ‘family’ -even if it’s horrible, known is comfortable. These are just a few of the possible reasons. He hasn’t bonded her out, which is also telling IMO. In the interview he said ‘IF she was able to get out he would welcome her’ -not when. To me his word choice is quite interesting, as much as her interview is.
To touch on something else that was said about him being out of town and leaving a couple buddies to keep an eye out- maybe I am just odd but my hubby traveled extensively for work and didn’t have anyone check in on me or be my go-to. I’m not overly social either, I don’t even have any close local friends or other moms I hang out with. I shared that just to point out, she may have a large or a rather small social circle, it is hard to know for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if it is a common thing everywhere, but in Kansas we are very family orientated so, would that figure in when trying to determine Emily's inner circle? :dunno:
I think it would depend on where things stood with her family. In the usual sense, I would completely agree with you. But if her lifestyle of choice wasn't accepted/condoned by her family, there could be a disconnect.

**My generalization/opinion only. Please don't anyone sleuth her family.**

I do feel it likely that she had some sort of social group.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I don't think the "help" she may have had is a drug dealer. People are typically not close to their drug dealer. There is trust as far as buying goes, but it ends there. I am thinking more along the lines of a family member. Emily's family member. Someone she is very close to and trusts.
Personally, I suspect she was quite...er...close to her dealer.

JMHO MOO

I believe she has a Relative that she was close to.

I just cannot fathom his denial of the abuse. Deflecting from the subject indicates that he knows, but he doesn’t want to acknowledge it. Which could be for a plethora of reasons. He doesn’t want the guilt associated with admitting it. He disagrees with the definition of abuse because of his own history. He is grasping at what is left of his ‘family’ -even if it’s horrible, known is comfortable. These are just a few of the possible reasons. He hasn’t bonded her out, which is also telling IMO. In the interview he said ‘IF she was able to get out he would welcome her’ -not when. To me his word choice is quite interesting, as much as her interview is.
To touch on something else that was said about him being out of town and leaving a couple buddies to keep an eye out- maybe I am just odd but my hubby traveled extensively for work and didn’t have anyone check in on me or be my go-to. I’m not overly social either, I don’t even have any close local friends or other moms I hang out with. I shared that just to point out, she may have a large or a rather small social circle, it is hard to know for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Theres the legal aspect that goes along with leaving his son with a whack job. Hes worried. He should be. IMO.

if EG had help AFTER the fact, who would help her and why? im trying to brainstorm a list. if someone was there with her while something happened to Lucas, its easier for me to see someone panicking & making a bad judgment call to help her cover it up bc they are linked to the accident. but to come and insert yourself AFTER the fact, who would do that?

-a bf/side piece. for that to make sense in my head, this person would have to either be very much under EGs "love spell" and takes this as an opportunity to be EGs hero. OR he believes EG is carrying his child.
-family member. even if relations are strained (which we arent positive of) blood can run thick.
-friend. this one doesn't jive w me. ive said before i dont really see EG as the gal pal bonding type of girl, she seems more selfish and the type of girl who is only concerned about her boyfriends. besides, not only is this an insane "favor" to ask of a friend (or family), i dont see her having that many friends she'd trust to even tell this to, let alone ask to help.
-friend/acquaintance she is able to blackmail. we know shes tampered with hard drugs, it wouldnt be out of left field if she had dirt on someone in her drug/social circle and used it against them.

The numb-hands club is currently open for business. Bring a snack to share.

I'm really stuck between feeling several different things and want to be respectful of both TOS and those who are potential victims.

newmember, I choose door number one, heavy on the "or he believes EG is carrying his child."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018