Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am now outside taking advantage of the beautiful day to catch some rays but still networking for Lucas.:heartluv:
Lucas, I mowed the yard and watered my herbs.
I wonder how much you love the outdoors.
I wish you were here today enjoying this day with me...
Chi and all your new friends:heartbeat:

Thank you for sharing your very personal and tragic story. My heart goes out to you! You were forced with the ultimate decision and did it out of love. At the end of every tragedy the only true peace we are given comes through forgiveness. The hardest thing of all is getting to that point of forgiveness after years of heartache and suffering. Anger and resentment are like poison to our bodies and when we are resentful of someone it's not hurting them, only us. Do you think EG is feeling 1 ounce of the anguish for Lucas that we are? Her actions IMO say no. So my anger is hurting me physically and emotionally yet the person causing it may not be feeling a thing. Hardly worth it. So instead what I choose to put out there is my love for Lucas and all the suffering children and pray there is some way that love will reach them. Please let today be the day of reckoning for Lucas and his loved ones. Amen.
In reply to your question about whether EG feels remorse or guilt, IMHO she only feels remorse for herself right now.
But I don't know her mind :moo:

So I am now outside taking advantage of the beautiful day to catch some rays but still networking for Lucas.:heartluv:

I worked on my “Lucas garden” today [emoji172]

We are obviously on the same wavelength because that's what I was doing.
Exactly ;)

Maybe they should put a picture of Lucas in EG's cell just to remind her. Make her keep it there.
Maybe the thought will haunt her...
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
She would have to possess a conscience in order for Lucas's photo to haunt her. JMO

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I'm going to make a "fairy garden" with Batman figurines and painted rocks the in several shades of green for Lucas, with green plants, of course.

You just made me cry.

My Lucas garden is full of mint and rosemary and moss and shade-loving things. There are too many ancient gnomes to count.
There is a small pond and windchimes and frog houses.
There is a guardian angel that has long overseen it all.
And a fountain adding the noise of bubbling water.
I am working on some Batman painting on some ancient stream-rounded rocks.
Lucas can come and hang out in the huge hammock any day.
We'd chill with some music for kids. Whatever he picked.
How I wish he would.
Chi:cupcake:---for Lucas "Luke" from me and Sancha

In reply to your question about whether EG feels remorse or guilt, IMHO she only feels remorse for herself right now.
But I don't know her mind :moo:
Her mind..... let's see if we can come up with logical - not fantastical - activities that would have caused this bruising and scrapes on her knuckles.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1217.JPG
    IMG_1217.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 467
Her mind..... let's see if we can come up with logical - not fantastical - activities that would have caused this bruising and scrapes on her knuckles.
attachment.php

I thought it was determined to be the video that her knuckles weren’t messed up

Im going to see if I can do this. I asked her how. What a beautiful child!
I bet you can get those faux stones at a craft's store and decopauge a printed pic of Lucas's face onto them.

I thought it was determined to be the video that her knuckles weren’t messed up
i know I personally was insistent that they weren't, but later assured us that they were indeed bruised and scraped. I was wrong.

i know I personally was insistent that they weren't, but later assured us that they were indeed bruised and scraped. I was wrong.
Thanks for clarifying that.
I missed it.:thinking:

attachment.php

She dragged something heavy across a rough surface, like concrete?

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member