Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She dragged something heavy across a rough surface, like concrete?

IMO

Yes or tried to place her hands/arms under something on concrete to lift up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her mind..... let's see if we can come up with logical - not fantastical - activities that would have caused this bruising and scrapes on her knuckles.
attachment.php

Let's start with how she said she got those bruises and scrapes. Moving? Awww but wait her hands didn't look like that at OG did they? Of course not.

Yes or tried to place her hands/arms under something on concrete to lift up

Yes. I somehow missed that her knuckles were bruised. I thought they were scraped/scratched and was thinking more along the lines of brush.

IMO

I too plan to make a special place in my garden for Lucas. We were still getting snowflakes today in western PA,so I can't start yet,but I will. Love those rocks with his face idea!! OT..don't know if my heart can take this:WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) Wichita police are asking for the public's help locating a runaway child.Police say 8-year-old Ashlynn D. Walden was last seen Sunday evening at the Sonic at 21st and Carmen.
Ashlynn is 4’08”, 50 lbs, with long brown hair, and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a purple shirt, blue jeans, Indian style boots, and purple backpack.
Investigators say she was riding a white BMX style bicycle. Anyone with information is asked to call police.

I just have to personally thank you for this.
I work trying to break the cycle of abuse every day.
I had the blessings of a loving and non-abusive family, while so many others did not. :(
It only escalates. And I know that children are going to end up abused themselves. Bringing a baby into an abusive relationship is a horrible idea, just horrible.

I was abused horribly for 15 long years in my first marriage and never called the police. Instead I called his father who had abused him all during his childhood, too horrifically to even mention.
I couldn't have kids, but once I managed to carry one for 3 months and I was honestly on pins-and-needles trying to decide what I should do.
He would have definitely transferred his abuse onto that innocent little baby.
I know without a doubt.
[in the long run I forgave him and after 20 years of divorce allowed him to stay here temporarily...he killed himself in my kitchen in January...it was his note to me that he was sorry and to please forgive him and not speak ill of him :heartbeat:...which I don't]

Whether JH or EG was abused I have zero knowledge of, but it is certainly a possibility.
Just thinking about Lucas today and where he could be....
:tantrum:

you are one amazing person... that’s all I know!!! There needs to be more of this in the world... hugs!!❤️❤️❤️

Yes. I somehow missed that her knuckles were bruised. I thought they were scraped/scratched and was thinking more along the lines of brush.

IMO

Rigorously scrubbing of something ?
I agree It’s hard to know if they are bruised or scratched it could be both.

Her mind..... let's see if we can come up with logical - not fantastical - activities that would have caused this bruising and scrapes on her knuckles.
attachment.php

To me, her hands would have to be “holding, or clenching “ while dragging or pushing “into” something, possibly a concrete tube or structure. MOO

I too plan to make a special place in my garden for Lucas. We were still getting snowflakes today in western PA,so I can't start yet,but I will. Love those rocks with his face idea!! OT..don't know if my heart can take this:WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) Wichita police are asking for the public's help locating a runaway child.Police say 8-year-old Ashlynn D. Walden was last seen Sunday evening at the Sonic at 21st and Carmen.
Ashlynn is 4’08”, 50 lbs, with long brown hair, and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a purple shirt, blue jeans, Indian style boots, and purple backpack.
Investigators say she was riding a white BMX style bicycle. Anyone with information is asked to call police.
Snow? Wow, cool. LOL
I am already sharing Ashlynn's flyers.
Just too much...

Let's start with how she said she got those bruises and scrapes. Moving? Awww but wait her hands didn't look like that at OG did they? Of course not.
She opened something heavy prying it open wedging her fingers under the edges of it and then set it back into place after she put Lucas inside of it to dispose of him.

Example: Heavy Grate, Concrete Slab, Stone, Well cover, Manhole etc.

Or used hands to dig grave..

Just a thought maybe he is inside of something in a junkyard...
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IMO. Brush or shrubbery doesn’t do that concrete metal would be more likely

The idea of it being bruising from a manhole cover really frightens me...:thinking:

My husband said not hard to open but heavy .. but most are in the middle of the street kind of risky on being seen

My husband said not hard to open but heavy .. but most are in the middle of the street kind of risky on being seen
Storm Drain on side of road the grate is very heavy...but they can be lifted.

He is small though she might of been able to shove him in.

Did you see the latest Clown movie?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members