Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I surely hope so. How long after Lucas "disappeared" did it rain?

We had rain, sleet and snow 2 days or so after he was missing. It suspended search efforts. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there any rock gardens in the area? I know when I've grabbed some heavier rocks from a river years back, I got some cuts and scrapes on my hands, from trying to dig them up.

cover of storm drains has been mentioned, but a very good possibility- especially one in a remote area.

Any swamp areas that she might have placed him that have thorny plants?

Silly and probably a very stupid question, but just in case, here goes- any caves in the area? We have some further away from here, some are in parks, some by rivers.

Any golf courses around there with ponds? She could have added weight to keep him from floating to the top- maybe dug up rocks in order to do this?

Any brooks or streams in the area or parks? Large trees with holes in them at the bottom?

Any lakes with docks close by?

Abandoned homes or hunting cabins? Hunting look outs?

Foundations that once held a home or old business?

Old factory no longer in use? I know some homeless folks have stayed in them at night for shelter.

Any abandoned mini golf courses or outdoor fun places like water slides or pools no longer in business?

( Marking this to stare at )

I know once again I’ve been MIA working this actual JOB that I have. One I used to love... Now I question it daily which is the worst feeling as I have zero life outside of it. With that said, there isn’t a day that goes by, that I don’t think of sweet Lucas. I do get caught up at all hours of the night and I have so much gratitude, respect and I’m thankful for each and every one of you. We’ll find him. I have no doubt abt that.

Thank you all for continuing to walk on this journey. I’m setting boundaries personally with my job and life - I’ll be able to help out this week and moving forward.

:loveyouall:

We had rain, sleet and snow 2 days or so after he was missing. It suspended search efforts. [emoji17]

Thank you do much for the info!
Would it have hindered looking in storm drains in your opinion?

I surely hope so. How long after Lucas "disappeared" did it rain?

Rain? What's that?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Sorry for being a smart*** lol. We've been in drought & didn't have measureable precip for weeks on end. I do remember a winter storm a couple of days after he went missing though. I'll see what I can find but might be morning.

Jumping off this, since, as we know, rain often plays a role in the recovery process, how it may unfold, for example Amy Ahonen and Adrienne Salinas (they were recovered after flooding), and since rain, and all weather conditions for this matter, also plays a role in the preservation of evidence, rate of .....etc., maybe it would be worthwhile to compose/ post a weather spreadsheet/synposis/analysis for all conditions to date. Moo.

I can go as far back to Feb. 24 here / marking quick link for reference:
http://w2.weather.gov/climate/index.php?wfo=ict

"Product Description:
DAILY CLIMATE REPORT - issued daily:
Detailed daily weather statistics (usually for yesterday), including temperature, precipitation, degree days, wind, humidity, sunrise/sunset, and record temperature data for the following day. Precipitation data includes both calendar year and water year totals, percent of normal values, and comparisons to normal. This product is available for up to 2 months."

Wundergound link / 2018 Monthly:

https://www.wunderground.com/histor...tory.html?&reqdb.zip=&reqdb.magic=&reqdb.wmo=

Feb Precipitation:
Max: 0.15in
Avg: 0.01 in
Min:0.00 in
Sum:0.28 in

March Precipitation:
Max: 0.86 in
Avg: 0.04 in
Min: 0.00 in
Sum:1.12 in

April: Precipitation:
Max: 1.16 in
Avg: 0.07 in
Min: 0.00 in
Sum: 1.76 in

*temperature information, etc also at above link.

Custom / Weather History

Fields are max avg mean sum / see link for chart
https://www.wunderground.com/histor...statename=&reqdb.zip=&reqdb.magic=&reqdb.wmo=

Temperature
Max Temperature 87°F 60°F 28°F
Mean Temperature72°F 48°F 22°F
Min Temperature 57°F 35°F 16°F

Degree Days
Heating Degree Days (base 65)
Cooling Degree Days (base 65)
Growing Degree Days (base 50)

Dew Point
Dew Point 65 °F33 °F2°F

Precipitation 1.16 in 0.05 in 0.00 in 3.16 in
Snowdepth 1.0 in 0.0 in 0.0 in-
Wind 47 mph 14 mph 0 mph Gust Wind 58 mph 28 mph 17 mph
Sea Level Pressure30.59 in30.01 in 29.28 in

Oh I know. It's just a common response around here. Even with nearly 2" of rain in the past couple weeks; we still need around 7" to officially be out of drought. Our cracks have cracks. :)

I have access to some climatology stuff but it might be tomorrow before I can look it up.

Since it seems that you do not have a lot of rain there. I see you have a lot of cisterns and wells for water collection. I think they should be checked.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes there was a winter storm, but the winter was so variable that I really doubt a pond would have frozen over (although they are all low). If one did it wouldn't have stayed frozen for long.

Yes we had a ice storm

My above weather post timed out, so just wanted to post for reference/ mark that this link, Feb 15 thru May 1 2018, has detailed weather information for each and every day, see Weather History & Observations:

https://www.wunderground.com/histor...statename=&reqdb.zip=&reqdb.magic=&reqdb.wmo=

I just had a morbid thought but I believe she would be capable of it. The cadaver dogs they are saying did not hit on anything in home or car. I wonder if he was still alive when she disposed of him.

Please forgive me if this has already been mentioned, I've still got some catching up to do...

Has JH ever stated, in any type of terms, what he thiiiiinks might have happened to his son? Has he ever pleaded to any abductors or captors, or said he thinks he might have walked away, or anyyyything to date? I know there was the interview with Jamie...also, has he participated in any searches...Tia.

I wonder if EG has some blackmail type material on JH.

(Last I read JH was open for discussion, hope I'm within TOS here. If not, my sincere apologies and mods please delete, still catching up.)

JH would of known if her hands looked like that when he left. Has he said anything about that?????

I just had a morbid thought but I believe she would be capable of it. The cadaver dogs they are saying did not hit on anything in home or car. I wonder if he was still alive when she disposed of him.

He could have been moribund at the time. SMH with that thought.
As far as whether the dogs hit on anything or not we do not know, according to PB.
:moo:
mor·i·bund
ˈmôrəˌbənd/
adjective

• (of a person) at the point of death.
    -"dying, expiring, terminal, on one's deathbed, near death, at death's door, not long for this world"the patient was moribund."
    • (of a thing) in terminal decline; lacking vitality or vigor.
      market"
      synonyms:
      -declining, in decline, waning, dying, stagnating, stagnant, crumbling, on its last leg
      :tantrum:
    • IOW in the medical community also called rather crudely "circling-the-drain", a term I do not use and cannot stand!!!

Early on, re: the image and the knuckles, many had said they suspect these are shadows. I personally think the knuckles look odd, but have we had any image expert weigh in yet (like we did in Abby's and Libby's case where we focused on/analyzed certain images...)

He could have been moribund at the time. SMH with that thought.
As far as whether the dogs hit on anything or not we do not know, according to PB.
mor·i·bund
ˈmôrəˌbənd/
adjective
[COLOR=#878787 !important]

• (of a person) at the point of death.
    synonyms:dying, expiring, terminal, on one's deathbed, near death, at death's door, not long for this world"the patient was moribund"

• (of a thing) in terminal decline; lacking vitality or vigor.
      [COLOR=#878787 !important]"the moribund commercial property market"[/COLOR]
      synonyms:declining, in decline, waning, dying, stagnating, stagnant, crumbling, on its last leg

:tantrum:

[/COLOR]

That's a new word to me, I think...wow...

I'm still obsessed with mileage, moo, as I usually am in most cases here.

I just saw in another case that LE suspects that "Little Joe", 5, who was beaten to death by his parents, who were recently arrested but there is still no body, may be within a 3 mile radius, hence the latest search areas.

( Eta: I had actually posted upstream yesterday about how LE posted Little Joe's missing person flyer and picture in their prison cells.)

Guys this sounds hoaky but I'm going to light some sage for us in here...the awful thoughts keeping us up at night, and thoughts of what Lucas may or may not have endured...let us all please hope that Lucas suffered as little as he possibly could have in his awful situation...

Eta: have a fresh beautiful stick of special white sage I'm burning now, over this device.

I know once again I’ve been MIA working this actual JOB that I have. One I used to love... Now I question it daily which is the worst feeling as I have zero life outside of it. With that said, there isn’t a day that goes by, that I don’t think of sweet Lucas. I do get caught up at all hours of the night and I have so much gratitude, respect and I’m thankful for each and every one of you. We’ll find him. I have no doubt abt that.

Thank you all for continuing to walk on this journey. I’m setting boundaries personally with my job and life - I’ll be able to help out this week and moving forward.

:loveyouall:

Wonderful to see you again- you have been missed! :hug:

I'm still obsessed with mileage, moo, as I usually am in most cases here.

I just saw in another case that LE suspects that "Little Joe", 5, who was beaten to death by his parents, who were recently arrested but there is still no body, may be within a 3 mile radius, hence the latest search areas.
I am so hoping they tell where Little Joe is found.
Isn't it true that most missing children are almost always found within a 3-mile radius?
We remember the sad case of Noah Chamberlin. He was found roughly a mile and a half from where he went missing.
https://mashable.com/2016/01/21/noah-chamberlin-found/#.DbW6t39i5qN
This may be what TM was thinking when saying this case reminds him of the CA case, where Caylee was found on her own street so close to home.
Statistics bear the small radius out and that is the usual search area after the home and neighborhood are quickly cleared.
I am terrified EG had help after-the-fact and Lucas could be anywhere and EG might not have ever known exactly where he was. :(

To me, her hands would have to be “holding, or clenching “ while dragging or pushing “into” something, possibly a concrete tube or structure. MOO

There were shallow scratches on the top of her hands at the time of the arrest.

I am so hoping they tell where Little Joe is found.
Isn;t true that most missing children are almost always found within a 3-mile radius?
We remember the sad case of Noah Chamberlin. He was found roughly a mile and a half from where he went missing.
https://mashable.com/2016/01/21/noah-chamberlin-found/#.DbW6t39i5qN
This may be what TM was thinking when saying this case reminds him of the CA case, where Caylee was found on her own street so close to home.
Statistics bear the small radius out and that is the usual search area after the home and neighborhood are quickly cleared.
I am terrified EG had help after-the-fact and Lucas could be anywhere and EG might not have ever known exactly where he was. :(

"Sheriff Weaver maintains no foul play is suspected in Noah's disappearance."
http://whnt.com/2016/01/21/details-...h-chamberlin-missing-2-year-old-in-tennessee/

*different ballgame mileage-wise imo, wandering off vs killed and disposed of.

God awful thought, but I did wonder if she took him some place first before killing him. I was thinking that she didn't want any evidence of blood or body fluids in her vehicle or home to point the finger at her.

There were shallow scratches on the top of her hands at the time of the arrest.

Very important post.

Thinking out loud...Brush. Woods. Trees. Bushes. Thorns. Branches...??

Defensive wounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member