Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think she got rid of Lucas the night before( in the dark) she reported him missing?
I wonder if she drove over the state line?

LE probably checked cameras near and far to pick up an image of her car.

I more than understand what I’m about to do, I’m not going to debate it. In my opinion and it’s just that I think she either found a very well chosen hiding place long beforehand, she had help from someone scared to come forward, or LUCAS was gone days prior to the last sighting.

We don’t know if the last sighting was of any identifiable part of his face. It could have been another child if the LL ONLY SAW AN OUTLINE OF JUST AN EYE PEEKING THROUGH THE VERY THIN SLIT OF DRAPERIES. IM NOT QUESTIONING THE identification of a child, but we just simply do not know the details of the identification. I respect the integrity of the LL.

If LUCAS is found close, then I may be incorrect. I had expected him to be found by now if he’s close. (Unless he was hidden in the underground water system or a well). I have always thought he was transported a very good distance away from Wichita TO MUDDLE BLAME AND TO THROw off LE AND SEARCH teams.

Ive been impressed with the dedication and thoroughness of searchers. Unless he is underground or in the extensive miles of the waste water system I believe he’s going to be very far away. Clearly EG wasn’t clever enough to come up with an original story. Not smart enough to keep her mouth shut about driving with her daughter in the car after using. I just don’t have another conclusion that fits.

I think she put hime somewhere that was a tight fit. I hadn't thought that necessarily until PB let us know those were scratches on her knuckles.
Is there a rocky area, I mean large rocks, even small caves from rocks?

Her mind..... let's see if we can come up with logical - not fantastical - activities that would have caused this bruising and scrapes on her knuckles.
attachment.php

Carpet burns? Didn't EG or someone else speak about carpet burns or am I imagining that?

JMO

Geez if she walked to do it in her bare feet she was really smart about it. Police always check shoes. Unless she walked in water till she found a grate or culvert that went under a road or something. Where is there a small bridge with water from a creek or water that isn't deep running under it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
These are EVERYWHERE :( especially out in the country. So many little bridges, cricks, creeks, culverts, drainage pipes, etc. Everywhere. It's very, very frustrating. The dedication searchers still have even though there are a million places he could be amazes me.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I know it sounds terrible, but couldn't those scratches be caused by Lucas while she was strangling him and he tried to fight her off? Sorry [emoji53]just speculation and jmo

Gesendet von meinem SM-A520F mit Tapatalk

Much better. Thanks. Is that bruising above her left hand above the handcuff, a shadow or is she just plain dirty?

Very good to see you back, your thoughts take a certain prescience I have missed.

I'd thought on this last month, and decided the lighting abysmal for determining anything but that EG had her left hand in the position of 'handing a sheaf of papers' (imagine bearing weight, & tilted so as said sheaf should be vertical), and Something heavy or immobile grazed her first and middle fingers strongly across the first phalanxes.

If injuries, then likely to have been caused by her own abuse of LH as anything after the fact. Considering whether these resulted from EG 'disposing' that she neither prepared (hardy gloves) or had prepared herself shoddily with subpar means (neighbor who witnessed gardening- do they recall her waving with thin fabric gloves as many use, or barehanded?).

Had EG incurred these marks 'disposing', I maintain she'd use gravity rather than 'dig' as her habits are slovenly, lazy, shortsighted.
Mayhaps her left fingers and right thumb are more to do with heavy slab of metal grazing, or sharp boulders tumbled as she positioned her load before freed of such burden.

If further images PRE 911 call arise we will be quite close on the mark, I should think...

I more than understand what I’m about to do, I’m not going to debate it. In my opinion and it’s just that I think she either found a very well chosen hiding place long beforehand, she had help from someone scared to come forward, or LUCAS was gone days prior to the last sighting.

We don’t know if the last sighting was of any identifiable part of his face. It could have been another child if the LL ONLY SAW AN OUTLINE OF JUST AN EYE PEEKING THROUGH THE VERY THIN SLIT OF DRAPERIES. IM NOT QUESTIONING THE identification of a child, but we just simply do not know the details of the identification. I respect the integrity of the LL.

If LUCAS is found close, then I may be incorrect. I had expected him to be found by now if he’s close. (Unless he was hidden in the underground water system or a well). I have always thought he was transported a very good distance away from Wichita TO MUDDLE BLAME AND TO THROw off LE AND SEARCH teams.

Ive been impressed with the dedication and thoroughness of searchers. Unless he is underground or in the extensive miles of the waste water system I believe he’s going to be very far away. Clearly EG wasn’t clever enough to come up with an original story. Not smart enough to keep her mouth shut about driving with her daughter in the car after using. I just don’t have another conclusion that fits.
I believe PB has stated there is certainty that Lucas was the child seen by the LL.

Why not? Scrapes and scratches can get bruises around them. Doesn't always show up at first.
I am aware of that, but at the time that the police arrested her, and noted the scratches, it was already 4 days after what ever she did was done. If bruising hadn't appeared in 4 days, I can't imagine it would show up later than that and be related. A day or two is likely the longest time it would take to appear.

Can someone remind me when the next court date is scheduled? Mid-May, possibly?

I am still catching up, but I found that viewing the video was more helpful than the still photos. It was what convinced me that her hands had scratches because when she moves, the scratches move with her. The scratches also look more like "scrapes" to me.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article202231979.html

IMO

Is it possible the markings on EG’s hands are from coming in contact with poison oak, ivy or sumac? She scratches her body briefly in the video. Just a thought.

Why is it thought that the SUV and home weren’t thoroughly searched and processed?

Media was not informed, and the public's belief in 'knowns' versus the mysterious void of Unspokens, is stronger.

All that I've wanted to know, I've dug until a hit supporting or disproving the fact comes into view.

When I wrote long ago that Eg would get the full brunt of calling in the Calvary and all of their ammo, it was not a presumption, but premonition based upon the vast resources I was watching brought IN TO THE SEARCH.

But I am 'nobody with no professional verification' so take this with all the salt you can muster.

I am aware of that, but at the time that the police arrested her, and noted the scratches, it was already 4 days after what ever she did was done. If bruising hadn't appeared in 4 days, I can't imagine it would show up later than that and be related. A day or two is likely the longest time it would take to appear.
I go back to the dreaded documents when it was stated EG and JH physically fought as a habit. What was going on during those 4 days? Could EG and JH got into a physical argument? I wonder what kind of shape JH was in right before her arrest.
and...I did see 's statement about the no bruises. I must have missed it but when did see EG?

I got the impression that the scratches he had were from digging a hole in the dirt to put his body in. I know many of us thought he had strangled Blaze, but unless I missed it, I have not heard LE say anything about strangulation.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]
You are right it was strictly conjecture on the part of many of us but I have never seen the autopsy report so I would not know.
RIP Blaze<3

PB, why do you think JH is so convinced that JO had anything to do with Lucas' disappearance, when it has been proven EG lied about Lucas being with JO on Valentines? Does he have any logical reason that would back up his theory, or do you think he is genuinely in denial about EG's involvement and just wants to blame JO to try and deflect attention from EG? Also, and I realize you might not be able to answer this (and I'm not trying to sleuth any other family members), does JH's immediate family back his theory, or are there any members of his family who would disagree with him, and who think EG is responsible. The reason I'm asking is that JH seems to refuse to believe EG is responsible and I'm wondering whether he has a mom, sister or brother who might be able to convince him of EG's involvement in the disappearance of Lucas.

Can someone remind me when the next court date is scheduled? Mid-May, possibly?

Her next appearance is scheduled for 5/14, and the (oh gosh I can’t remember Jackson Denno I think?) hearing is 5/11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, let's just envision that she went somewhere with him and she wasn't wearing shoes, her feet and hands got cut up. Picture that. What was going on that could cause that? To me, I'm thinking tight entrance, pushing and shoving with hands and feet. Maybe it was wet or damp and she didn't want to ruin her shoes so she took them off.
Yes! This is exactly what I'm thinking.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

That's because it is the other side of knuckle that is scratched...not the side closest to the wrist. Her fingers are bent not showing side where majority of scratches are. Scratches are not on top of hand when clinched in fist but right past bend in first set of knuckles but before second when going from wrist down.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If only we'd catch a better chance at going over her injuries and extent a little better....

Well well, what a lovely 'thumbnail' in the coffin MSM has made for EG, so to speak.

attachment.php

(google still shot from http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/d...ternates/FREE_1140/022618Emily Glass_br01.JPG )

I can hardly imagine all of this is from loafing about for days in the common tank. Not quite the sort of thing one accrues of fighting for one's reputation while defended by a wheelchair-bound inmate either.

Attachments

• Screenshot (985).png
    Screenshot (985).png
    410.2 KB · Views: 338
I believe PB has stated there is certainty that Lucas was the child seen by the LL.

DO WE KNOW if the waste water system that runs many miles under the streets of Wichita have been searched? I know there are traps that catch large things that get into them.

There was a recent case in California that a 13 yo fell through a wooden cover.
He was found alive clinging to a trap after 20+- hours. I would expect that type of search would only be done by city or county employees.

If only we'd catch a better chance at going over her injuries and extent a little better....

Well well, what a lovely 'thumbnail' in the coffin MSM has made for EG, so to speak.

attachment.php

(google still shot from http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/d...ternates/FREE_1140/022618Emily Glass_br01.JPG )

I can hardly imagine all of this is from loafing about for days in the common tank. Not quite the sort of thing one accrues of fighting for one's reputation while defended by a wheelchair-bound inmate either.

(Shudder)

Clearly injuries, moo. Practically gaping sores-ish. Open wounds, bruises, even upwards at fingernails, moo.

Eta: do you guys see a lateral red line on her right inside of arm near the shirt sleeve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aceofswords