Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she is about a yr or so old. IMO
Thanks. OK, so depending on how old she is in months, it's possible someone could have asked her what she did with her brother today, and she said the park, but SM never mentioned a park? I don't know... I'm really reaching here. I sure hope we aren't on this thread in a year or two, like Deorr [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm still puzzled about the anonymity, too. Is there something in someone's background they don't want found out? Not anything released, even their faces??

RSBM

That's a valid observation.
Our kids are older, but if either of them were to go missing , you better believe both of us would be in front of cameras with a large photo--- begging anyone for our child. Or at least any information, no matter how insignificant !!

Nothing else would matter !

And I wouldn't give a damn what people were saying about us -- please help us bring back our child. That is all !!!!

There was a brief snippet on the news when Chelsea King went missing (before being found murdered) ... her parents were on camera a lot, pleading for her return. They sounded so panicked and sad. :(
:moo:

I definitely think it varies per state/district. I think early on, his pre-k teacher commented about him being in her class and it was a pre-k class in a local elementary school.

He has a cleft palate so it is possible that contributed to teeth problems.

High fevers when young will also cause enamel to pit and be prone to cavities.

RSBM

That's a valid observation.
Our kids are older, but if either of them were to go missing , you better believe both of us would be in front of cameras with a large photo--- begging anyone for our child. Or at least any information, no matter how insignificant !!

Nothing else would matter !

And I wouldn't give a damn what people were saying about us -- please help us bring back our child. That is all !!!!

There was a brief snippet on the news when Chelsea King went missing (before being found murdered) ... her parents were on camera a lot, pleading for her return. They sounded so panicked and sad. :(
:moo:

Exactly. I'd be laying out all my secrets (like margarita lol) if it would do anything, if it MIGHT do anything to find my child. IDC

I live in MN and divers do recovery dives in our lakes when frozen. When I say frozen I’m saying with ice that’s a foot or more thick.

My spouse dives. There's specialized gear that they can get to dive in frigid temps.

From newsjunkie link-
04168a24f7e113a572af8672ca3faa2e.jpg
a1d6ecf4bb0e48910915258fe63f8ca1.jpg
48d934a1acd6fb4b26333920ae0c58e4.jpg

Top picture is from Christmas. Middle is January 13th. Bottom is December 26th. Thank you for sharing these.

Gardening as an excuse, imo, was given out by a 3rd party

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I am having a hard time thinking anything off by the gardening, the dogs would have picked up on it.It just could have been a nice weather day to clean stuff up, who knows. The dogs didn't get a scent from outside IMO

Random thought...trying to think what all parks could have in common besides dirt, plants, trees... I wonder if Lucas and his siblings ever participated in the hiding painted rocks activity? Here's what it is for anyone not familiar: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article155793219.html
People who hide rocks or search for rocks to re-hide could easily become familiar with all the area parks. And many people take home good painted rock finds to keep or to take to another park later to re-hide. I'm probably reaching. Just random a theory on why/how a "tip" might point to multiple possible park locations. Trying to think outside the box. :hiding:

I am having a hard time thinking anything off by the gardening, the dogs would have picked up on it.It just could have been a nice weather day to clean stuff up, who knows. The dogs didn't get a scent from outside IMO

I don’t doubt she was actually gardening. I was thinking of it more as an intentional act— plant something in a neighbors mind hoping it would come up. “Oh yeah I saw SM out gardening with a kid...”

Or SM say “well on this day I was gardening...” and hope LE questions the neighbors about it to get her story to check out.

That can help cover dirt on clothes, shoes, in your hair, under nails, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top picture is from Christmas. Middle is January 13th. Bottom is December 26th. Thank you for sharing these.

Every time I see these pictures it just breaks my heart. He's so little, so innocent. Even the description of what he was last seen in tugs at me "a shirt with a bear on it."

FindLucasAllen if you are reading thread still I'd check this out if I were you.

Ugh. The shoes. Mom’s mom bought those shoes for him over a year ago. They haven’t fit in quite some time. Those are a 10 and he wears a 12/13 now. They’re dirty and worn out because they’re old, dirty, and worn out. We see nothing necessarily nefarious, but that obviously depends on where Lucas is and what happened to him.

I don’t doubt she was actually gardening. I was thinking of it more as an intentional act— plant something in a neighbors mind hoping it would come up. “Oh yeah I saw SM out gardening with a kid...”

Or SM say “well on this day I was gardening...” and hope LE questions the neighbors about it to get her story to check out.

That can help cover dirt on clothes, shoes, in your hair, under nails, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It also covers up for why she showered at 3pm, my first thought was why does the shower get a mention. Nothing about lunch, afternoon tea, just a shower.

Watching KWCH and the reporter said dad had returned home within the last hour and said he did not have anything to say. :(
where does dad work that it took 4 days to get back, with a child missing?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

where does dad work that it took 4 days to get back, with a child missing?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I think Dad has been back since the day he was reported missing. I took it to mean he returned back to the house after being somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem