Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The comment referenced a mouse, not a hamster, and I don’t recall agreeing with the characterization. Perhaps it was FLA.

FLA also said the VD lie was before her arrest, not after.
MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are some smallish wooded areas around water sources etc but nothing I would consider to be an actual forest. Unless there's something I'm not aware of.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I like this..."smallish wooded areas around water sources"...

Both my father and my brother would NEVER side with a woman beating their children. They wouldn't give a damn who she was, if they saw abuse, I can honestly say that my mother and my sister-in-law would not be allowed around us or my nephews. Now, I won't say once a in very blue moon my father didn't give us a tap on the butt, but we deserved us, us precious angels, haha. Neither would my husband- I'd be out on my rear if I even dared harm one of our children that way, and the same went for him- it just wouldn't have happened

I don't understand this at all with JH. How he let her continue to beat Lucas and not bother to listen to his own family when the evidence was right in front of him, is beyond me. Not to mention, clearly, the boy lost too much weight.

FindLucasAllen, I have one question- was Lucas that skinny when you saw him back in December? Looking at the photo of Lucas with the lollipop, he clearly either was being starved or he was just so beaten and ill from injuries, that he couldn't keep anything down. Clearly, he lost a significant amount of weight after that December visit during Lucas' birthday.

It just makes me ill, seeing that bruising and pain and fear in his eyes.

Friday, when there was police presence in one of the parks, I was so hoping he was found, I even checked on my ride home as I couldn't wait to get home to find out (hubby was driving). Not that I want the poor sweet boy found deceased, but going by what LE has said, it appears he is no longer with us. Imagine my disgust when I find out another precious darling little boy was unconscious and the grandmother performed CPR on him, after his parents beat him.

There are options out there for parents that don't want to raise them! Foster care, adoption- family and friends willing to raise them for you, if you're not up to the task What sick perverted minds get their jolly kicks from harming and killing children? Does this give them a sense of power? Is this sick entertainment for them?

Just disgusting!

I have to get ready for work now. Have a great day, AnaPisces and fellow Websleuthers.
He was a normal weight at Christmas. I had noticed that he must have had a growth spurt because he was thinning out a bit and was noticeably taller. He was with his grandma here mid January and even then he was a normal weight.

It's scary to me how fast he went downhill in just a couple of weeks from when grandma saw him and when that picture was taken.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

FLA also said the VD lie was before her arrest, not after.
MOO

I think the valentine lie was just that..a lie. She didnt want him to talk to Lucas so she lied. It fits her behavior and is simple. I think lieing is not even her sec nature it is first. That way in her mind she was punishing them both

I realize that everyone is grasping for straws at this point, but I’m not sure LE or the searchers are at the point of searching based on a psychic’s vision just yet.

I’d recommend that you or the psychic contact WPD or the search teams directly.

I also want to add, again, that the searches being done, are methodical, organized, and based off of critical pieces of information they have in regards to the case. I assure everyone, it is not a free -for -all. In the beginning of Lucas’s case, after the large man- powered searches at the parks, I was personally told by a LE individual that was involved in the search, that every square foot needed to be checked- on hands and knees. The grasses are high and thick at the root. A search is not as easy as it sounds. Especially when these grasses are present, which is basically everywhere where dry land or water is present.
Hopefully this gives everyone an idea of how hard a search really is- Throwing out general ideas of huge areas that have no factual basis behind them, will not be high on the list- there needs to be more information as to why . If all searches were based on just a hunch, we would never get close to finding him. There has to be something tangible behind it.
MOO

Deorr's case just popped into my mind. At one point, I thought a grave may have been dug underneath the fire pit. Are there camping areas that have similar fire pits? The ground would be very easy to dig in, allowing one to go deep, then covering with driftwood, branches and ashes.

PB, FLA , et al
It was either this thread or the last I made a few posts concerning EG’s pre JH days and her homelessness.
Do you know if this info has been passed on or if you would like I could do some research and see if I can come up with areas she frequented Pre JH.
Also, does anyone know her pre JH arrest record and locations of where those took place?

Deorr's case just popped into my mind. At one point, I thought a grave may have been dug underneath the fire pit. Are there camping areas that have similar fire pits? The ground would be very easy to dig in, allowing one to go deep, then covering with driftwood, branches and ashes.

Campsites at any of the area lakes have these

He was a normal weight at Christmas. I had noticed that he must have had a growth spurt because he was thinning out a bit and was noticeably taller. He was with his grandma here mid January and even then he was a normal weight.

It's scary to me how fast he went downhill in just a couple of weeks from when grandma saw him and when that picture was taken.
Just when I thought there would be nothing else to make me cry again.... I just wanna hold him so tight right now. I'd go all schmiegel, with fire in my eyes, on anyone who came near that had even a glimmer of thought that they'd hurt this sweet precious boy.

I am so sorry FLA. Words cannot convey my level of sadness for you and you family. There just aren’t any words.
I will say, WE WON’T STOP. [emoji172]

I love that! And love those names. So cute. Mine (a spaniel) is fast asleep beside me, as usual! [emoji23]

I wonder if Lucas liked dogs?

(Ana, you have reminded me of Jessica Ridgeway, who brought me (and Pink) here, please you guys I know this is off topic, but this really made me sad today and I'm going to take a break for the rest of the day:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source link:
https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...lood-and-chemical-test-results-may-take-weeks )

Attachments

• RUDGEWAY-3-popup.jpg
    RUDGEWAY-3-popup.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 214
  • jessica-4.jpg
    jessica-4.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 216
Maybe he is in wooded area as it wood seem more secluded when hiding a body more so than a park. Wooded areas need to be searched.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think your definition of “park” is not quite accurate......National forests are considered “parks” like Yosemite National Park or Yellowstone National Park. The closest thing we have to a forest would be places like Chisholm Trail Nature Center. Sedgwick county is roughly a 1,000 square miles and from where EG lived, she could have gotten to the next closest county in about 10 min. Butler county (where EG lived in Andover) is 1400 sq miles, and is bigger than Rhode Island which is 1200 miles. Add both together and you get Delaware!

Everyday we go out, we get better at what we are doing but that’s just a lot of area to cover. So all searches start at the obvious places and work outwards. Suggestions are always helpful, but to me, I hear the word “park” and I’m not just thinking playgrounds inside the city limits. The only areas we can really search with ease is public land, searching private land is a different story, not that we wouldn’t go and ask permission to do so, but that’s why we’ve asked everyone to check their properties.

For all who want to know the gist of what is being suggested, this will be my last comment on searches, I promise. And i can't comment more because I can't disclose search info. But to ease your minds, just for the purposes of putting this in scope, here's s general idea of just this one type of terrain.... please Google map Wichita. Now put it on satellite view but turn off labels. Do you see the veins of water that weave throughout all of that part of Kansas? Now zoom in to just one section of a watery area. Note how many roads just one branch of the creek crosses. Now zoom in farther. Note the wooded areas that follow the entire path of just that one section. Now zoom in as far as you can and imagine a single human walking and searching through that. Now zoom back out and realize how many parts of Kansas are small woodish areas around water sources, and how long it would take to search every single square inch, on hands and knees, nose to the floor. Needle in a haystack, at best. A very teensy tiny needle. Hidden. Now, understsnd this vast scope covers other types of terrain as well. We will not quit until every square inch these lands is searched.

For all who want to know the gist of what is being suggested, this will be my last comment on searches, I promise. And i can't comment more because I can't disclose search info. But to ease your minds, just for the purposes of putting this in scope, here's s general idea... please Google map Wichita. Now put it on satellite view but turn off labels. Do you see the veins of water that weave throughout all of that part of Kansas? Now zoom in to just one section of a watery area. Note how many roads just one branch if the creek crosses. Now zoom in farther. Note the wooded areas that follow the entire path of just that one section. Now zoom in as far as you can and imagine a single human walking and searching through that. Now zoom back out and realize how many parts of Kansas are small woodish areas around water sources, and how long it would take to search every single square inch, on hands and knees, nose to the floor. Needle in a haystack, at best. A very teensy tiny needle. Hidden. Now, understsnd this as well. We will not quit until every square inch these lands is searched.

Thank you [emoji172]

So sad. And scary. I wonder what happened at that point for it to escalate like that?

AlwaysHopeToHelp, I am so sorry to read about all of the terrible things you, your family and friends have suffered. All that you have been through and then you sign up here with the name "AlwaysHopeToHelp". Inspiring.

I'm going to check out Coty's thread once I'm caught up here.

Awww thanks! I’m gonna post more updated links soon! And I was raised by a wonderful daddy who instilled volunteerism and a joy for helping others in me! I’m so so so lucky and blessed! I’ve always enjoyed helping others and find it to be significantly more rewarding in my life!

If you look at a map of Wichita, ponds, pipes and tunnels cover pretty much the whole city. If you think you are frustrated, image how the boots on the ground feel! MOO

Can't imagine...truly a needle in a haystack! You searchers are amazing.

There are some smallish wooded areas around water sources etc but nothing I would consider to be an actual forest. Unless there's something I'm not aware of.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

During the dust bowl days much of the soil blew away because much of the land was being over used. Large trees weren’t native here and with the governments assistance farmers were encouraged to plants rows of trees around the fields to curtail the prairie winds from blowing more of the soil away. If you drive anywhere in rural areas here you will see trees lining the perimeter of nearly every field. You can also see groups of trees surrounding farm houses and even where farm houses used to be but have long since fallen down in disrepair. Just a little prairie history lesson. Most of the farmers have already burned their fields and cleared brush this spring for the summer crops but those tree lines are left standing and would make a quick hiding place not easily seen by passing cars on farm roads. It’s an overwhelming task. Good luck to all searchers today.

I suggest you start your drive at 655 S Edgemoor St and go from there. Please let me know where you go and what you find so I can mark it on my maps, and also if there are parts of the forest you searched that require a bigger team to follow up. If you find anything at all while out searching, please don't touch it. Please call LE right away. Good luck with your search and thank you for taking on this type of search for Lucas.
I live in Pennsylvania. But I have been thinking not a park to busy. Somewhere where there is a lot of trees a forest. Especially if she had help..

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members