Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread is open again for posting. Please note the following:

As stated on the first page of this thread, only EG and JH are sleuthable in relation to Lucas' disappearance. Do NOT sleuth their family members, friends, coworkers, etc. You may discuss statements made in mainstream media by members of their family, but you must provide a link. DO NOT accuse EG's cousin or her cousin's husband of being involved in Lucas' disappearance unless you have a link to back that up or a statement from one of our VIs confirming that any crimes KE or her husband have been charged with are definitely related to Lucas' disappearance.

Rumors are NOT allowed on WS. If you can't link it, don't state it as a fact.

EG and her family may not be law abiding citizens, but we cannot accuse EG of being a "hooker", as was stated in some posts, without evidence to back up that accusation. That type of speculation falls into the "wild speculation" category at this time.

Please try to keep the off-topic chit chat to a minimum. I know it is frustrating because there is not really any new information about Lucas' location, but we must try to keep the focus on Lucas. Where could he be? How can we find him?

Thank you to those members who alerted on posts that violated TOS. Please continue to do so if there are further problems, but I'm hoping everyone is familiarizing themselves with our rules and TOS so there won't be further issues. :)

:tyou:

I’m still here...still trying to find answers on the other side of the country...holding onto hope. I have had nothing to contribute to the off-topic convos. Although I understand and appreciate the bonding and friendships formed in our community, I’m relieved to see it lighten up so that I can easily view updated info about Lucas. Thank you :) ***never give up hope***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This might sound awful but Lucas had a lot of capped teeth. Is there any device that works like a metal detector that could be set to go off on that type of material.

I feel terrible asking this.

I'm sorry but it would help.

I know the military has things...MOO

My son just sent me this and said that this is a very small example. Civilian
Not a military size one.

http://gprforensics.com/Support/FAQ.aspx

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I dont think teeth caps would set off a detector, but that's something I'll have to research more!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

This might sound awful but Lucas had a lot of capped teeth. Is there any device that works like a metal detector that could be set to go off on that type of material.

That would be a great idea, if anyone has one or two. I remember using ours on beaches, found lots of coins and other interesting pieces of metal. It should pick up the metal caps.

My son just sent me this and said that this is a very small example. Civilian
Not a military size one.

Yes, I do believe they would if the detector was set correctly for stainless steel. Not sure how deep it would be able to detect, but it would be worth a shot for sure.

Great idea!

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

<modsnip>

There are wonderful threads and members to keep certain aspects active, but are there resources on this site (or any in the works) to address survivors/families needs while case evidence is compiled?

You may want to check out Websleuths "Missing Persons Resources" forum found here.

https://www.dhsv.org.au/dental-advice/teeth-tips-and-facts/stainless-steel-crowns

This is probably what kind of crown a child would have on a baby tooth.

http://www.metaldetectorsinc.com/FAQRetrieve.aspx?ID=47324

But

A. MDI*Metal Detector*Systems*will detect*all types of*metal. There are three basic categories: Ferrous (magnetic), Non-Ferrous (non-magnetic), and*Stainless Steel. 1) Ferrous*Metal*is any*metal*that can be attracted to a magnet. This is iron and*steel.

Yes!!!

They could be detected with a metal detector...

Put out a message for people to bring them on searches...

MOO

Where are you Lucas I pray you will be found some day and all the truth will come out!

#TeamLucas

https://www.dhsv.org.au/dental-advice/teeth-tips-and-facts/stainless-steel-crowns

This is probably what kind of crown a child would have on a baby tooth.

http://www.metaldetectorsinc.com/FAQRetrieve.aspx?ID=47324

But

A. MDI*Metal Detector*Systems*will detect*all types of*metal. There are three basic categories: Ferrous (magnetic), Non-Ferrous (non-magnetic), and*Stainless Steel. 1) Ferrous*Metal*is any*metal*that can be attracted to a magnet. This is iron and*steel.

Yes!!!

They could be detected with a metal detector...

Put out a message for people to bring them on searches...

MOO

Maybe post your idea in Lucas' Flyer thread where searchers will be contacted to bring them, if they have them? Personally, I think this is an outstanding idea!

Just checking in this morning before heading out on a quick "mission" again.
I love the thoughts of the haunts where the homeless might stay or frequent.
This is one a bridge I've posted about before that is also a party spot that is tagged with a lot of graffiti, some of it likely "hobo" type markings.
I don't have time to research it further right now but here is a somewhat jaded "haunting" look at it.
Anyone local, could you let me know if it's a possibility at all please?
Just joining others in "thinking out loud". :)
And Thanks In Advance for any info on it.
http://kmuw.org/post/past-present-theorosa-s-bridge
RSBM [One version says that Theorosa lived in the 1800s and was either a settler or Native American. Some say she killed her baby. Other stories say that her baby was murdered....A possible lead, for me, comes from the stories I heard growing up in New Mexico. A well-known legend in the Hispanic community is that of La Llorona. Like Theorosa, La Llorona is the ghost of a woman who haunts waterways searching for a lost child. ]

Creep factor major on this one...water and a murdered or lost baby. Here's a picture of some of the "tagging". I know it's a party spot. Can anyone check to see if it is a frequent spot/area that the homeless community might frequent or camp nearby?
:thinking:
theorosa.jpg

Ahhhhh Chi! I first mentioned it on the same thread as Delano maybe about the 3rd or so. I was basically told I was crazy, which I probably am. EG is into weird Voodoo stuff. Can totally see the possibility. &#10084;&#65039;

I am pretty sure PB told us EG was homeless before she got with JH. Now, I agree about the different stages of homelessness. I'll bet she camped out on couches and the like a lot, but that is just IMO.

Ahhhhh Chi! I first mentioned it on the same thread as Delano maybe about the 3rd or so. I was basically told I was crazy, which I probably am. EG is into weird Voodoo stuff. Can totally see the possibility. &#10084;&#65039;

Theorosa Bridge seems to get a lot of ghost hunters. If it were the spot, I think he would have been found by now.
This story about storm shelters on the turnpike opened my eyes. It appears they are open 24/7.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/38081822...shelters-for-drivers-caught-in-severe-weather

OT...kind of. When I got online earlier the first thing I saw was a post from our local weatherman that said, "As expected, severe storms have fired up across the Great Plains this afternoon... This storm is featuring rapid rotation near Lucas, KS." Praying that Lucas will be found soon.

Love this. I may not believe in psychics and all that but I believe in signs. Maybe this rain will reveal Lucas! We can only hope anyways. And I hope hope hope that sweet little Lucas will be found soon! Goodnight everyone!!

Love this. I may not believe in psychics and all that but I believe in signs. Maybe this rain will reveal Lucas! We can only hope anyways. And I hope hope hope that sweet little Lucas will be found soon! Goodnight everyone!!

Love this too! Praying justice will follow the rain and I hope anyone and everyone involved in Lucas disappearance is sweating right now as a storm could change everything.

<modsnip>

There are wonderful threads and members to keep certain aspects active, but are there resources on this site (or any in the works) to address survivors/families needs while case evidence is compiled?

That is a great question!

Preface: please forgive if this has posted before. I just don't remember the mention of Lucas' mother searching.

Police search another park for Lucas Hernandez
Story updated April 30, 2018
WICHITA, Kan. (KAKE) -
Volunteers revisited Chisolm Creek Park for any clues of missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez. It's the first park Wichita police searched when the boy was reported missing on February 17.

Among the volunteers was the mother of Lucas who says they found some questionable items during the search. Police investigated the items but didn't find anything suspicious.

[...]

http://www.kake.com/story/37628842/volunteers-continue-to-search-for-lucas-hernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody