Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh &%^& no! Flag football game between like-sized males? Sure, I'll buy that. Adult male pushing a little kid onto the couch hard enough to leave a mark? Nope. I don't care whether he intended to leave a mark or not. Just nope.

Right?! I have no room for sympathy for that kind of human. Oh hell no.

Its really sad when I WISHED he would have said something like, "I pushed the child because his mom had left my son covered in bruuses." At least if he'd said that I'd feel like someone in that home had some sort of appropriate emotions. (Not that leaving a hand print on a child is EVER appropriate, but at least it'd show some sort of defensive action for Lucas, albeit expressed inappropriately), instead of this obvious lie.
Oh &%^& no! Flag football game between like-sized males? Sure, I'll buy that. Adult male pushing a little kid onto the couch hard enough to leave a mark? Nope. I don't care whether he intended to leave a mark or not. Just nope.

I'm kind of surprised at all the JH sympathy, as if he is just an innocent bystander in all of this. Not only did he know what was going on, but he's also a child abuser. EG's boys said he got physical with them, and they also saw him yell at Lucas. Unless, of course, we're discrediting the boys because they're children... kind of like how Lucas was ignored when he told people he was being abused by EG. It's not a very long limb to go out on to say he more than likely also physically abused Lucas. So they both abuse him, EG ultimately kills him, and he gets a pass because he wasn't there and he's sad? Nope.

Yes, it can be. Especially on a come down or if they're jonesing and can't get ahold of any. Or, if they already have anger issues and any little thing sets them off.

On the substance: cold, calculating, emotionless robots.

Once it begins wearing off, duck & cover ************!

If you even look at my kid crosswsys, you are OUT! No matter their age. Where is the maternal and paternal instinct for these two people? The gross negligence and inability to protect their children is sickening.

BBM :lurk:

In the same gutter where they left their common sense, and social skills.

This concludes my mandatory monthly scratching post.

If you even look at my kid crosswsys, you are OUT! No matter their age. Where is the maternal and paternal instinct for these two people? The gross negligence and inability to protect their children is sickening.

(Clap
:clap: )

Sorry, this was your ex-husbands own daughter? (Not that it makes it better either way) But my god.

Also.... BBM... ARGHHHH! :gaah: I literally lose so much faith in the justice system the more I hear.

Yes we adopted her together but she is a kinship placement from CPS whom we adopted at 12mths old. They had a wonderful relationship during our 10yrs marriage but began assaulting her during our separation and subsequent divorce.
Yes my faith in the system dwindles daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stranger things have happened, but you are more than likely correct. It's nearly impossible to charge someone with committing a crime that they committed when it wasn't illegal. It would be akin to changing the drinking age to 50 years old tomorrow, and then charging some college students for having beers last week. They weren't committing a crime when they completed the action, and it could easily be defended that they would not have partook in the action had it been illegal. ie JH could say, "I would have reported it, had it been a crime not to report it."

IMO it should be like felony murder - if you don’t do anything to stop it, and don’t report it, it’s charged at the very least as an accessory if not with the whole crime the same as the one who does it

To our VI’s:
I’m curious if anyone has begun looking into having the newest Hernandez baby places with them upon its arrival? If so, while I adopted through CPS here in Houston, I am still really knowledgeable on how to work with them through placement and adoption if you’d like my help or would just like to talk during the process! We adopted my cousin when she was taken by CPS and I know the frustration of the home studies and working with COS workers etc. ::hugs::

(You're a sweetheart)

I'm kind of surprised at all the JH sympathy, as if he is just an innocent bystander in all of this. Not only did he know what was going on, but he's also a child abuser. EG's boys said he got physical with them, and they also saw him yell at Lucas. Unless, of course, we're discrediting the boys because they're children... kind of like how Lucas was ignored when he told people he was being abused by EG. It's not a very long limb to go out on to say he more than likely also physically abused Lucas. So they both abuse him, EG ultimately kills him, and he gets a pass because he wasn't there and he's sad? Nope.

Are you saying that you are seeing a lot of sympathy for JH here? At WS? Cause I sure don't. It's minimal. At best.

I am not surprised that the dad of EG's 2 other sons pressed charges against JH. Glad it finally happened, lets get this ball rolling and get charges for murder on Lucas! jmo

I am just now catching up on today's events thanks all for the great discussion.

#TeamLucas

Agreed
I am sad for the children involved and those that truly loved them and did what they could to protect them.
I have no sympathy for an adult who willfully and intentionally hurts a child or even an adult, and/or allows others to do so. Your first job as a parent is to protect your children. Not your other relationships.

Clap again.
:clap:

He picked, um what's the classy way to not use the word, nevermind you said it well..."other relationships"..

Yes we adopted her together but she is a kinship placement from CPS whom we adopted at 12mths old. They had a wonderful relationship during our 10yrs marriage but began assaulting her during our separation and subsequent divorce.
Yes my faith in the system dwindles daily.

(Sorry for the off-topic but my heart is with you entirely. I'm terribly sorry. Glad to hear she has you).

Thank you! He got 5yrs for each aggravated sexual assault of a child under 14yrs and one indecency with a child got him 2yrs. Unfortunately due to convoluted jury instruction, they didn’t realize it was served concurrently so 5yrs is all he got. People with possession charges get more time.
He also got 30k in fines but the jury didn’t understand that the money doesn’t go to my daughter either but to the county.
She however is doing really well all things considered and is working on forgiveness, I hope I can find it in myself to do the same one day. Right now I’m just extremely angry.
But I learned a lot about law in all this - more than I ever wanted to!

I'm so happy to hear that she's thriving despite the attacks. Our justice stystem is so twisted about things, it makes me sick. It's one reason I actually stopped pursuing a career in criminal justice. We need to start protecting our children better and giving harsher punishments to those who do dispicable things to them.

I am not surprised that the dad of EG's 2 other sons pressed charges against JH. Glad it finally happened, lets get this ball rolling and get charges for murder on Lucas! jmo

I am just now catching up on today's events thanks all for the great discussion.

#TeamLucas
These charges were presented right before Lucas went missing I believe? Which makes me think motive for EG's subsequent reaction. He laid hands on her child, and now the court is going to take away her visitation, so she's going to punish JH/Lucas for that

These charges were presented right before Lucas went missing I believe? Which makes me think motive for EG's subsequent reaction. He laid hands on her child, and now the court is going to take away her visitation, so she's going to punish JH/Lucas for that

Ugh, if that is true... [emoji849] why can’t people just walk away.

If I can’t have mine - you can’t have yours!

Ugh, if that is true... [emoji849] why can’t people just walk away.

Most can...I hope. But put highly volitile class acts in a relationship together, and well...here we are. It's so disappointing that family saw this coming, and nothing more could be done. (Not to fault the family, I mean nothing by CPS, or by JH and EG seeing that family members were right)

Most can...I hope. But put highly volitile class acts in a relationship together, and well...here we are. It's so disappointing that family saw this coming, and nothing more could be done. (Not to fault the family, I mean nothing by CPS, or by JH and EG seeing that family members were right)
Sorry, that was a maybe a bit crass for a way to describe them. I'm running on nearly no sleep, and getting snarky. I'll go take a break....

Right?! I have no room for sympathy for that kind of human. Oh hell no.

I'm not seeing anywhere in the article a mention of flag football? Can someone snip the quote they are seeing for me pretty please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018