Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like she would have been super paranoid to be driving anywhere super late because she didn't have a drivers license. Not only did she not have a license, hers was suspended. I don't think she would have went far just for that simple reason. If she were to get pulled over she very well could have went to jail. My thought is that she took the freeway. I don't know how the freeway is in Wichita but in Topeka there are hardly ever any police officers, highway patrol, sheriffs, etc. If not the freeway, back roads she was comfortable with.

But that is entirely going against her being arrogant about getting caught. If she was that cocky, any type of flat surface she could drive on legally would be fair game.
PB told us early on that her license suspension had no affect on her willingness to drive, so I don't think we should even factor that in.

Here we go:

Chris Arnold
‏ @ChrisArnoldKSN
20m20 minutes ago

Detective being questioned right now about the interviews he conducted with Glass in February

The problem is that if she was transporting human remains LE would have found a scent. Lucas may have been alive. Or she had help and a borrowed vehicle.

I am am not pointing fingers at anyone, but he could be anywhere. I’m still worried and not questioning the landlord sighting. He hadn’t seen Lucas enough to be that familiar with his face. We don’t know how much of him “peeked through the curtains” and if it was enough to clearly identify Lucas. This all makes more sense if he was not there and EG had much more time to take him further away. And I’m saying this with respect.

My neighbors child was peeking at me through wooden blinds and I couldn’t tell which of the 3 girls it was. And I know these kids. This was in broad daylight.
PB has said multiple times that it was Lucas looking out, with certainty.

We also do not know that LE did not find a scent of human remains in the vehicle. The only thing LE said was they did not find Lucas. That doesn't mean there wasn't a scent, or other evidence, he had been in a vehicle.

Here we go:

Chris Arnold
‏ @ChrisArnoldKSN
20m20 minutes ago

Detective being questioned right now about the interviews he conducted with Glass in February

Do we know the nature of the questions?

EG's ex sounds like a decent man. He has gone thru whatever it takes to protect his boys. Obviously they needed his love and protection from their own mother. Thank goodness they have him.
He could be an option for an eventual placement for MH and unborn child, as they are both half siblings to his two boys.

<modsnip>It has been said over and over again, the landlord saw Lucas Friday night. I am sure that PB has that confirmed and did not pull this fact out of her magical hat.

Where did you get that idea? Though sometimes family is vetted and gains physical custody right away, many times this takes months to do. This is even more true if family is out of the area or state because it takes a coordinating of efforts between agencies. Additionally, there are a number of other factors to determine when a child can actually be moved. For example, a child with visitation would be unable to be moved two states away because then visitation would not be possible. Anyway, there are soooo many factors that I doubt it can be said currently that no family members could be foster parents. Add that many times family comes in much later once (or is a bit hesitant/standoffish until) the course of the case is more obvious. And many times family doesn’t know that they count as family until CPS starts asking around a bit more. Cousins or people family through marriage and especially “fictive kin” may be interested but figure they don’t have a right to show interest until CPS starts branching out with various family members or the parents start cooperating by naming names. But who would have guessed that the great aunt’s best friend’s daughter would be considered for placement unless you were a part of the system somehow so had seen these things?

Anyway, I just haven’t seen anything suggesting kin has been ruled out and know these things can be done super slowly.
It was stated right after EG's arrest that the daughter was in state care because there were not suitable family members. However, now that custody had been officially removed, there may be the ability to look for some additional family that could be eligible.

He could be an option for an eventual placement for MH and unborn child, as they are both half siblings to his two boys.

I'm sorry, but did anyone consider the fact that this man may not want anything to do with EG and JH's kids? Also, IF (I don't know this to be fact or not) he has a wife or girlfriend, does anyone think that SHE might not want to touch this with a ten foot pole?

We're not discussing Lucas just merely being abused here and his sister being taken away- we are talking about the possibility that Lucas was not only abused, but possibly died from it or more abuse before death. Who the heck would want to take in their children after that? Then there's the fact that EG and JH's family will want to see the kids- understandably so- who wants to deal with that, too?

Can you post his tweets for the thread? I'm pretty busy at work this morning. Trying to follow them but probably won't have time to keep them updated here.

Here we go:

Chris Arnold
&#8207; @ChrisArnoldKSN
20m20 minutes ago

Do we know yet what evidence EG wants suppressed?

Can you post his tweets for the thread? I'm pretty busy at work this morning. Trying to follow them but probably won't have time to keep them updated here.

[FONT=&amp]@ChrisArnoldKSN 15minago More
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Today&#8217;s hearing revolves around child endangerment related to Glass one year old child
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]@ChrisArnoldKSN [/FONT]18[FONT=&amp]minagoMore
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Now moving on to motions to suppress
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]@ChrisArnoldKSN 36minagoMore
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Detective being questioned right now about the interviews he conducted with Glass in February
[/FONT]

I'm sorry, but did anyone consider the fact that this man may not want anything to do with EG and JH's kids? Also, IF (I don't know this to be fact or not) he has a wife or girlfriend, does anyone think that SHE might not want to touch this with a ten foot pole?

We're not discussing Lucas just merely being abused here and his sister being taken away- we are talking about the possibility that Lucas was not only abused, but possibly died from it or more abuse before death. Who the heck would want to take in their children after that? Then there's the fact that EG and JH's family will want to see the kids- understandably so- who wants to deal with that, too?

These were my exact first thoughts on this issue. I also have a feeling JH will get his daughter back in time and if the child EG is carrying is his, will probably get that child too. jmo

I never stated he wanted custody, nor that he would take custody. Simply stated he could be an option because the children are related, and that is a factor the courts use in adoption.

PB told us early on that her license suspension had no affect on her willingness to drive, so I don't think we should even factor that in.

Just because she was willing to drive with a suspended license does not mean she was not scared to drive. Trust me, I know. Sometimes the benefit outweighs the risk. Especially if you are a single mom of a brood who all go to school and you work full time. Getting from point A to point B is almost impossible, not to mention expensive and time consuming, on a city bus.

I wonder if her baby bump is showing. She has to be at least 3 months along.

Where did you get that idea? Though sometimes family is vetted and gains physical custody right away, many times this takes months to do. This is even more true if family is out of the area or state because it takes a coordinating of efforts between agencies. Additionally, there are a number of other factors to determine when a child can actually be moved. For example, a child with visitation would be unable to be moved two states away because then visitation would not be possible. Anyway, there are soooo many factors that I doubt it can be said currently that no family members could be foster parents. Add that many times family comes in much later once (or is a bit hesitant/standoffish until) the course of the case is more obvious. And many times family doesn’t know that they count as family until CPS starts asking around a bit more. Cousins or people family through marriage and especially “fictive kin” may be interested but figure they don’t have a right to show interest until CPS starts branching out with various family members or the parents start cooperating by naming names. But who would have guessed that the great aunt’s best friend’s daughter would be considered for placement unless you were a part of the system somehow so had seen these things?

Anyway, I just haven’t seen anything suggesting kin has been ruled out and know these things can be done super slowly.

The affidavit/statement containing the smacking incident contains reference that no suitable friend or relative has been foun to care for MH. imo two things, a quiet unofficial position May exist to keep her safe, without the danger if her being exposed to any violence which might exist. No accusations here but they might be erring in the side of caution with MH, because it’s obvious the system failed LUCAS for probably a year. MH is safe in State custody. And there is an unborn child to consider.

a very interesting thread
o.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members